Lawn and Landscape Gardens

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2008

300 Civic Heights Drive #513

Circle Pines, MN 55014

Founded in 1990, Lawn and Landscape Gardens provides landscape, hardscape, consultation, design and installation. As well as maintenance services for the lawn and garden, including Snow Removal. We take pride in building positive working relationships with residential and business customers, primarily in the Twin Cities North Metro. For more information- email carrie@llgardens.com or call 763-951-3500...

lawn & landscaping (66)lawn care (30)snow removal (25)hardscaping (17)lawn treatment (12)tree service (5)mulch delivering (5)stone & gravel (3)firewood company (3)patio enclosures (2)irrigation system (2)landscape lighting (1)

04/22/2020

Great. They called me right away, came out a week later and cleaned up my yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean up & summer mowing

CATEGORY firewood,landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

09/13/2019

Non-responsive to request for quoate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow removal

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

10/26/2017

Although things got off to a rocky start due to weather and some minor communications problems, by the end of the project we were very happy with the work and the staff. We will be contacting them again for the next phase of this multi-stage project with confidence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to regrade our backyard, change the drainage pathways, lay a large herringbone patio from pavers, and put down a thick base for a shed install scheduled later in the year.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

Photo for Lawn and Landscape Gardens - 300 Civic Heights Drive, Circle Pines, MN - 36477146

08/08/2017

After getting many requests from Angie's to do this review, I finally decided that I should. Perhaps if someone had written this before me, I wouldn't have not hired them. From a delayed spring cleanup that was sloppy and incomplete to their refusal to check out a problem area in my lawn (They theorized the lawn was dry when, in fact, it was grub-infested; something they would have known had they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn cleanup and fertilization

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2014

[Member Name Removed], Im sorry to hear you were not happy with our service. Although we have not done anything for you since 2014. It would have been nice to speak with you regarding this issue. We always make it right with our customers. You can see our many reviews, check them out!

07/26/2017

Quote was prompt, reasonable, and work completed thoroughly and just as prompt, just like they were acting with urgency to complete. The yard looks amazing! When I came home first and saw the backyard was done so well and before expected, I was delighted and decided to not tell my husband, so he too could be surprised. He came home and said that the yard completed by Lawn and Landscape Gardens loo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding, pruning and removal of dead shrubs in backyard.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

07/26/2017

Everything was great from start to finish! Nick was great to work with from the very beginning, during the project and through the final walk thru. Joe and his crew removed a jungle of plants and replaced everything with a beautiful paver patio and a number of new plants of mulch. Looking forward to phase 2 of the project - I definitely recommend this company for landscape needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete overhaul of front landscape

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

07/20/2017

Lakeshore patio and fire pit look great and functional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver patio

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

06/03/2017

Very good, I'm happy with the mowing services. Looking forward to the snow removal this winter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly mowing

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2017

05/22/2017

I was send a detailed written estimate. They did an excellent job and kept me updated when they would be out to do the work. I definitely would use their lawn and landscape services in the future so has my neighbor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and laid sod on damaged area of the yard by our pond. They also plowed our drive last winter.

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2017

05/15/2017

They had a contract from the city for removal of trees. I purchased Oak and Burch wood from them, that they had dried/cured for around 2 years. They were very good. This was my first time using this company, and would recommend them. I really liked this operation, and have bought a lot of firewood before. These guys were for sure the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased firewood from them.

CATEGORY firewood,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2017

Our Landscape Division offers: Artistic and Functional Design, Retaining Walls, and Free-Standing Walls, Paver Patios and Driveways, Fire pits, Drainage Systems, Edging and Borders, Decorative Rock Removal and Installation, Sodding, Trees/Shrubs/Perennials, as well as Special Features. Our Top 10 Maintenance Services are: Mowing, Spring-Cleanup, Lawn Applications, Fall Aeration, Over Seeding, Mulching, Pruning, Fall Clean-up, Snow Removal and Monthly Maintenance Visits.

We refer the following services. Depending on the project, some of these may incorporate with our work; please call to discuss what you want! Stump Grinding, Large Tree Trimming / Removal, Irrigation System Installation Concrete Curb Edging, Cement, Asphalt, Decks, 110 Electrical Wiring and Natural Gas Fitting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available