SAIGER STEAM CLEAN

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2010

We are a cleaning and Restoration Firm...

02/09/2018

Martha B.

The Saiger team was professional and conscientious. They worked hard and efficiently. The rugs look beautiful. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Steam cleaning of carpet in a 3 bedroom condo

07/30/2015

Myrna C.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned living room,hallway. Very prompt and professional.

06/24/2015

Karen T.

Description of Work
They steam cleaned our carpet. The carpet looked almost new and its 13 years old. They came in and our project up stairs living room and basement carpets took about 2 hours, start to finish. The carpet is almost dry when they leave it is amazing

05/21/2015

Jim B.

Description of Work
Clean carpets and cleaned grout in out kitchen area. Prompt, courteous service. Grout was very dark, with their process it did return to the much lighter, light brown grout. Carpeting looks great as well. Very friendly, professional service, would recommend to anyone.

09/16/2013

Nancy E.

Again we did not hire them. We did it ourselves. I have tried to get Angie's list to understand this but they continue to ask me to finish my review.

Description of Work
We did not end up hiring the provider so I have no information about them and we did the carpet cleaning ourselves.

12/18/2012

Mike T.

He showed up on time, and did a nice job, as expected. It's the second or third time we've used Saiger's. We've had others in the past that left spots that were cleanable. Once a guy left a dirt streak on a stair that I didn't catch until later. This cleaner has done good work at a fair price. We also, a year ago, had him steam clean the grout in our tile and seal it, and it brought our old stuff back to new. He's good to work with.

Description of Work
We had our living room, hallway, and carpet to the upstairs cleaned.

02/27/2012

Joe R.

We've had him come out quite a few times. He was good. I knew him before he started the steam cleaning business. I knew that he had lots of experience working for his family before he did that.

Description of Work
We used Saiger Steam Clean probably last November. He came out cleaned all the carpets and removed all the stains out of it.

SAIGER STEAM CLEAN

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2010

PO BOX 844

Bemidji, MN 56619

We offer cleaning of Carpets, Upholstery, Duct cleaning, Water and Fire Restoration

Janitorial services