CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2011

1659 Beverly Ave

Ypsilanti, MI 48198

Call CLI Concrete Leveling, Inc in Ypsilanti Michigan for all of your concrete contracting needs. With over 20 years of Concrete Leveling experience, our locally owned and operated business offers a wide variety of residential and commercial concrete leveling and Foundation Repair services to our customers. Our licensed and insured business is certified for foundation work to meet all of your needs. If you are a homeowner, apartment manager or commercial contractor, CLI Concrete Leveling, Inc is here to serve you. Additional phone - (734) 564-2925....

06/05/2020

roger Z.

Crew was very courteous & did an excellent job. Explained the entire process & answered all my questions. Job site cleaned after all work was completed & washed down entire work area. Great service.

Description of Work
Drill & level 10 slabs

10/23/2019

Ronny F.

unfortunately, CLI no longer services the Battle Creek area.

Description of Work
concrete lifting

04/24/2019

Michael P.

The leveling went okay. Back in September of 2018 I requested that the crack along the wall be caulked. They didn't come out for several weeks and I cancelled. I hired another company to do the caulking. Now seven months later I receive an invoice for work they just did. Come to find out they use subcontractors to do the caulking and they just gave them the work order, seven months later and the subcontractor ripped out what was done back in October and re-caulked.

Description of Work
I had two porch caps leveled and caulked.

09/05/2018

Gary M.

CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc. called the day before the work was to be remind me of the time they would begin. We came out on time and adjusted the slabs. Professional work cleaned up after the work was done. And completed the project faster than expected.

Description of Work
Multiple slabs (10) of my driveway had shifted over time.

12/12/2017

John & Linda P.

Everything went well. CLI arrived as expected, and did the work properly and quietly. They were actually kind of invisible. :)

Description of Work
We had a portion of our driveway that was sinking raised back up.

07/06/2017

Barb N.

Brent was extremely professional, kind and honest. He refused to take any payment, even though it involved a trip to my home.

Description of Work
Evidence of water in the basement. Brent came and discovered a hole in my foundation. He advised how I could fix it inexpensively myself. Brent did not charge me for the service call.

Category foundation repair

04/27/2017

Bradley B.

Took crew one and a half days to complete job. They had to dig down to bottom of basement wall a width of 20 ft, clean wall then apply tar base, 6 mil plastic membrane and 2 inch foam then backfill and reset concrete sidewalk over excavated area. They inspected footer tile and replaced tile as needed.

Description of Work
Repaired basement wall crack in February.

Category basement waterproofing

12/04/2016

Roberta S.

Very well. They said they would come after 1, I asked for a call 30 minutes in advance and met them there. Worked out well. They cleaned up - I couldn't even tell they had been there.

Description of Work
My patio had a slab of concrete that had 'fallen' and it needed to be leveled. They did an excellent job. The price was competitive with other quotes. Since it was already fall, they were unable to commit to a timeline, since the weather held, they called and came the last week of November.

11/28/2016

Jennifer A.

The concrete work looks great! The workers were very professional. My only suggestion is to follow up about your appointment the day prior. My only disappointment was that I waited around all day on the day of my scheduled appointment. I called a few times throughout the day of the appointment for the ETA, which I was told each time that the ETA iwas unknown. I was finally told at the end of the day that my appointment needed to be rescheduled to the next day, fortunately, I did not need to be present. The workers showed up first thing in the morning on the rescheduled day and did a great job!

Description of Work
Leveling of 6 slabs of concrete sidewalk.

09/17/2016

John T.

See above. The main thing is that they did even MORE than they promises! I was impressed that they came came two times in order to level one of the four pieces of our patio that needed leveling. We chose this company because they were recommended through Angie's list to begin with and I can see why!

Description of Work
They totally stood behind their work and returned two times to make adjustments to get the job done right. The service rep was great to work with.

09/05/2016

Sharon B.

Darrin Carpenter and his team did an outstanding and very complete job. Over the course of two days, they installed five helical piers, raised the slab into position, used hydraulics to reposition the exterior brick wall coaxing the bricks as closely as possible to their original position, then tuckpointed the cracks in the brick. They repaired accidental damage to the sprinkler system and graded the soil away from the house, something not even the original builder had done properly. Our brick pattern is very unusual and irreplaceable; the team cleaned and reused the original brick, replacing the most damaged one with an extra found in the soil. We are very happy with the results and with the lifetime transferrable warranty. Darrin tells us that he has never been called back to a job site for warranty work. An estimate from a competitor would have given us only four piers at lower cost, but without any masonry repair which would have been an extra $1,500 using brick that doesn't match the original. We are now ready to replace the exterior stairs and sliding glass door and plan to add a deck so that the masonry repair is less visible.

Description of Work
The foundation under our concrete slab sank more than 1 1/2" in only a few months. There were several cracks in the masonry running across the exterior brick wall for about 20 feet, one main vertical crack near the corner of the sliding glass door, and a large gap on the corner where the brick had separated and was pulling away from the wall. There were spider-line cracks in the dry wall of the family room and the frame for the sliding glass door was slipping out of alignment. We needed helical piers installed to support the foundation and masonry work to repair the separation between the bricks and the outside wall.

Category foundation repair

04/09/2016

Josh B.

We called back and it took the contractor over one month to come back out. Meanwhile, the office secretary left us a voice mail stating that she was going to report us to collections. Long story short, the work was finally completed and the company received payment. I would never use this company again mainly due to how unprofessional the sales representative and office assistant were. Not worth the experience for saving a few bucks.

Description of Work
Nightmare experience. We had a main entry step and a cement slab that needed to be leveled. The work was not performed correctly the first time. It still looked lopsided. We called back numerous times and we finally had the sales guy come back out.

Category concrete driveways

11/20/2015

Lance S.

Sales person and installers were very courteous and did a great job. Originally they were going to replace 7 slabs, but on further inspection (when the installers came out), the other 2 needed to be replaced. The estimate was only raised by a trivial amount to cover the other 2 slabs. After the work was completed, the installers came out and replaced the dirt and grass along the sides of the sidewalk. Everything went exactly as it was explained and the team was very professional. Little expensive, but they were one of the few people who 1.) Responded to my call - 2.) Would do a concrete replacement that wasn't a "large" job.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced 9 - 30x5x4 concrete sidewalk slabs.

Category concrete repair, mudjacking

10/03/2015

Roberta S.

Provider came to see my problem and told me how to fix it myself. It was a small problem. I really appreciated their help and would never hesitate to call them again. Really excellent company.

09/28/2015

john larry O.

just pretty much as agreed and on a friendly basis

Description of Work
align porch

09/25/2015

Ronald B.

They did a great job, were very nice, and cleaned up everything! They gave me tips and were very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They did concrete leveling for me.

09/23/2015

Crystal T.

The job was done well. A customer has to wait for the company to have other customers in the area in order to schedule you as they are coming from the east side of the state.

Description of Work
Raised the sunken porch and sidewalk

09/21/2015

Ryan D.

The entire experience with CLI went incredibly well. They came out and provided a quote within the expected timeframe. I worked with Brandon from their sales group and he was very helpful in explaining the work that needed to be done and provided a competitive quote. On the day of service, the team was very professional, explained what they were going to be doing (and how it worked), did a great job of leveling the affected areas, and cleaned up afterward. They also did my neighbor's house on the same day and he was very pleased as well (if you can find other neighbors who need the service, try to combo the projects together to leverage a better price!). Overall, I was very happy with CLI and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Leveled uneven sections of driveway and sidewalks

07/11/2015

larry L.

did better than I thought they could. cleaned up afterwards. very satisfied.

Description of Work
leveled front walk, garage pad and side walk

07/07/2015

Jack E.

They did raise the pavers to the correct height, but I was also expecting that the pavers would be moved a couple of inches horizontally, which they were not, leaving a 2"-3" gap between the pavers. It's possible that my expectations were unfounded, as we didn't talk about the horizontal movement.

Description of Work
CLI was retained to 'raise' two concrete pavers that had sunk by a few inches.

06/30/2015

Bruce M.

OK......If I had it done again, I'd get the synthetic material rather than sand. It doesn't wash away like sand does.

Description of Work
Mud jacked concrete driveway slabs

06/24/2015

Aashish D.

See above. Don't know how they would do as the scheduling indicates that they are not interested in our business

Description of Work
I called the provider for an estimate to work on my driveway. The estimate was done in a timely and professional manner. We were given a date for the crew to come and do the work. I called 3x during the day as the crew did not show up. We were promised work starting at 3pm. Finally the crew called and left a message indicating they were late at the previous job and we would be called to reschedule. I assumed as we were scheduled and bumped that we would be first on the list the next day or a priority for service. We received no calls about rescheduling. When I called at 12 pm the next day the gentleman on the phone indicated we were not scheduled and later that day we would be called to schedule an appointment. I find this system inappropriate and unprofessional. I definitely do not recommend this company based on the way they handled our business. They may in fact do great work but I am dissatisfied with their scheduling service. I will not use them again.

06/17/2015

dilip T.

Job was done as scheduled. But I was not satisfied with the work done in some areas. They came back after calling a couple of times and fixed the areas that were of concern to me. I appreciated that.

Description of Work
Lifted concrete slabs on the driveway to level, and sealed cracks in the concrete.

06/16/2015

Ronny F.

He was prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. We did not use his service because we thought it would be better to replace that particular slab. However, because of his professionalism, I would not hesitate to call him for future projects.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate on leveling our concrete slabs that had settled.

Category concrete repair, mudjacking

06/15/2015

Beth C.

Our slab concrete driveway was splitting and raising up, causing a significant trip hazard. We were very happy with the results of the concrete injections and feel much safer walking along our driveway. We had three quotes and they had the best price.

Description of Work
Injected concrete into our driveway slabs to even them out.

Omega Construction of Michigan LLC

Omega Construction of Michigan LLC With over 72 years of experience serving the Ann Arbor and surrounding areas, Omega Construction of Michigan, LLC is your solution for all your roofing, construction, siding, waterproofing, remodeling, masonry and chimney needs. Omega takes great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Your satisfaction guaranteed! Give us a call today, we are happy to help you with your project and look forward to talking to you.

Offers by Omega Construction of Michigan LLC on Angi
    MI Concrete Lifting Inc

MI Concrete Lifting Inc provides Concrete Lifting / Leveling (Also known as Mudjacking) , Driveway Caulking, and general Concrete Repair services to Southeast and Central Michigan. Company Builders License #262000215 (Required for all residential improvement projects over $600) and fully insured. Free Concrete Inspections and Repair Estimates are provided promptly and professionally. MI Concrete Lifting Inc provides a transferable 3 year warranty on all Lifting and Caulking projects! Reliable referrals can also be provided for brick repair, tuck pointing, brick pavers, landscaping, exterior drains, garage floor epoxy / polyurethane, foundation repair and lifting.

Detroit Concrete Leveling

Specializiing in Concrete leveling.No organic pumping... We are one of a few companies in south-east Michigan to pump 100% Limestone under your un-even slabs and stabilize your sub-soils

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Residential & Commercial Concrete Leveling, Foundation Repair, Bowing Walls, Basement Waterproofing, Epoxy Injection, Concrete Joint & Crack Sealing.