Hidden Talents Lawn and Landscape

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2013

Please Contact us directly. We do NOT receive our messages through Angies List. Voted "Best in Detroit" on Channel 4 for consecutive years. We provide Lawn Care and Landscaping Services to Residential and Commercial Properties. Please email, Text or Call for with any questions or for a free estimate. The message option here on Angies List is NOT Monitored....

Natural Way Lawn & Tree Service

Natural Way Lawn & Tree Service

Get your free lawn, tree or pest control estimate from the top rated local provider today! Natural Way started in 1990 to offer a greener, better alternative to traditional lawn care and pest control. Our continued success is due to our strong commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality products and the best service in the business.

11/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY leaf removal

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New home owner: I needed an end-of-season lawn cutting and Jason was Johnny-on-the-spot. After calling just about every other lawn care company in town and getting turned down (too late in the season), Jason quickly got back to me, and was willing to come out and give me an estimate - then cut my lawn the next day, and did a good job. That's all I needed. He got it done. I'm going to be using him in the Spring - He really pulled through for me in the pinch.

CATEGORY leaf removal

We offer services such as Mowing, Mulching, Gutter Cleaning and Snow Blowing, Aerations, Tree and Shrub Pruning. Our property management service also provides services such as Lawn Fertilizing and weed control, Tree and Shrub care, Insect Control and Sprinkler system maintenance. (Our Property Management services are sub-contracted out but fully managed by Hidden Talents Lawn Care).

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express