a.c.e. heating & cooling

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2010

No extra charge for night and weekends. Low rates. Senior and landlord discounts. Fast 24-hour service. Personal service from owner....

A Y Heating & Cooling

HVAC Air Conditioning Heating Installation and Repair

Templin Heating & Cooling, LLC

Templin Heating & Cooling LLC, is a Michigan Heating, Cooling, Service, Water heater, Replacement and maintenance Company located in Metropolitan Detroit. Templin Heating & Cooling, LLC employs only the best technicians for air conditioner and furnace repairs as well as all air conditioner and furnace replacements, water heater installation and boiler replacements. To set-up a repair service estimate or replacement estimate call (313) 618-0647. (We DO offer FREE estimates on new ac units, furnaces, and boiler systems)

Offers by Templin Heating & Cooling, LLC on Angi
Family Heating Cooling & Electrical Inc

Family Heating, Cooling & Electrical, Inc. has been helping families and businesses to live in comfort for many years. No other air conditioning, heating or electrical sales and service providers in the area compares with us when it comes to quality of service or affordability. Call for a complimentary proposal. We will not sell you something you do not need or want. Family is not just the name of our company, it's the way we do business. Family-Owned & Operated for Over 44 Years. No Sub-Contractors.

07/06/2016

03/24/2014

Description of Work
I contacted ACE Heating & Cooling to get an estimate on a new furnace. Steve Glover from this co. quoted me the best price around & was very eager to do the job. He was suppose to meet me at the jobsite.....NEVER showed and NEVER called. I went with another contracter that was very professional and efficient. They were more money but it was worth it to get the job done immediately.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

My sincere apologies on this. I looked at the date on this review and it is from week of my mother's death. Which was preceded by ten days in the hospital. There were some calls that may have been lost in the shuffle of all that. She ended up on life support with breathing and feeding tubes. And our family was faced with hard choices. Business did suffer as a result of my focus on that. I should h...

02/05/2014

He is friendly, efficient, and doesn't charge extra for nights and weekends. We will be using Steve and ACE from now on.

Description of Work
We called ACE on Saturday night at about 9:00 pm because our furnace was making an awful noise and we had to turn it off. Steve (owner) called back at about 10:00 pm on Saturday night and made arrangements to be out first thing on Sunday morning. He offered to have someone come out yet Saturday night, but we decided that Sunday would be okay. He arrived when expected on Sunday morning, performed a quick fix (clogged pilot orifice), and we were back up and running.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service, repair, and installation of furnaces, air-conditioning, and hot water tanks. Residential and commercial.

On Installs