Bella Decks

• Trade License Number
  • 262000491

Bella Decks

Waterford, MI 48327

BELLA DECKS IS A TREX PLATINUM PRO INSTALLER. For private individuals, businesses and public authorities, property is the most important single asset. Buildings typically account for a significant percentage of the total value of companies, while most people's major possession is their home. When commissioning a new building, extending an older one, or planning repairs or maintenance the choice of builder is therefore critical. As the client, you need and have the right to be sure that the work, when completed, will represent a good investment and value for money. In the past the problem has always been to choose a builder upon whom you can rely. The introduction of BELLA DECKS LLC brings this uncertainty to an end. BELLA DECKS LLC is run by professionally qualified managers, experienced in all aspects of the building process. You can rely on us. We are committed to quality of service, integrity of conduct, and an overriding concern for your best interests at all times. As the client, you can therefore expect the best. Not sure what you want? Don't worry. Bella Decks LLC will help you figure it out. We'll discuss your needs and expectations in detail. Getting to know you, your lifestyle, your tastes, your expectations, and your budget, is the most important part of our process. After we determine your needs and the specifics of your site, you can choose to move forward with a project retainer. A Bella Decks LLC professional will draw up custom plans using three dimensional drawings to illustrate your proposed structure from a variety of angles. You can work with us to refine that plan to your satisfaction or you can choose to move forward with one of our existing Classic designs. Either way, you'll receive an exact price quote and a detailed contract. We will travel through the tri-state area for decks over 400 square feet....

Resposiveness

decks & porches (96)woodworking (11)pressure washing (3)masonry (2)general contractors (2)siding companies (1)roofing (1)flooring (1)

10/11/2020

Shout out to Bella Decks for doing an amazing job on constructing our brand new Trex deck and the owner of the company Frank Snell for coming up with a beautiful design. The crew kicked butt every day from the crack of dawn till the dark of night. True testament to hard work and integrity. The crew takes pride in their work and stands behind it. We can't get wait to enjoy it while this warm weathe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck above walkout basement

CATEGORY decks,picture framing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

09/03/2020

Frank's team were fast and efficient. They got here early and stayed late to get the job done. Couldn't be happier with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and balcony replacement

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

07/22/2020

Bella Decks replaced my 20 year old wood deck with a new Trex Deck. Frank was able to come out and assess my job within a week and gave me both a quote and a design during our 45 minute visit - all other contractors took over a week and provided an undimensioned sketch with their quote. Upon signing the contract, Frank was able to give me realistic timing for when his team would be able to start a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

05/06/2020

Frank builds decks that are breathtaking. He is a true artist at his craft. Your missing out if you don’t see his portfolio of decks he has built.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Composite Deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

09/23/2019

A good process, and would recommend it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Trex Deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

09/14/2019

So our experience with Bella Decks was the best ever. Frank came over as expected ran a few measurements and designed a beautiful deck with prices for ALL types of materials. He knows his business, his products, his timing and his process. Frank’s quote was spot on (got5 quotes). The entire process was flawless. He knew exactly when he can start how long it would take and offered lots of guidance ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Build

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

07/04/2019

Frank was very nice and helpful. He made some suggestions that made the deck look better and have more useable space, while actually saving us some money. The crew did a great install. The price was very fair compared with other quotes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old rotted deck and stairs torn out and replaced with Trex Transcend.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

10/28/2018

The Owner came over and had a great idea and price was what I had Anticipated. He said he would call me for a start date? I contacted him 3 separate times and he promised to get back to me. I really wanted the Work done this year, he also knew that. That was over a month ago. I never Heard back from him. Maybe he wanted bigger projects! Just guessing. I was very disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a deckk built ,

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I can do your project anytime. I just need to know exactly what you want, because your dimensions changed a few times. Thank you :)

10/16/2018

Owner came out and we talked 45 minutes, then he dropped the ball on sending me pricing estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck needed some rehab. We talked but he dropped the ball.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

I just noticed your review here. I apologize about the responsiveness, but I did send an email with a breakdown of everything we talked about. I may have had your email recorded wrong, or sometimes my emails will tend to hit peoples junk folder in their email box. I would still be happy to send a quote again.

08/14/2018

Bella Decks did an absolutely beautiful job on the new deck. They completely tore down an old two story wood deck, hauled it away and replaced with a larger more modern design. Frank is the most responsive, punctual and engaged contractor I’ve worked with. He worked closely with me to come up with the perfect design and the final product is everything I could have dreamed of. His crew are the hard...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Trex Deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

Photo for Bella Decks - Bella Decks, Waterford, MI - 37321916

Absolutely wonderful person to work for. I hope to work for him again!

Decks,TREX COMPOSITE DECKS, PRESSURE TREATED DECKS, CEDAR DECKS, Additions. Garage Remodeling. Finish Carpentry. Cabinet Installation. Basements.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing