OnStar

Plans available....

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
Dan The Tech Guy, LLC

I specialize in tech work and I love what I do. I do every job as if its in my own home. From TV hanging to computer networking and more!

Offers by Dan The Tech Guy, LLC on Angi
His Way Intermedia LLC

At His Way Intermedia, LLC, we like nothing more than a happy customer. We are independently owned and operated. Everything is done by us and to the highest quality. We have been involved in the trade for years. We use only the best products and techniques available. It is very important to the company that the customer is satisfied. We believe that this is the only way a business can succeed.

04/07/2016

Marsha B.

Category home security systems

06/25/2013

Patrick G.

You can use it for directions, or if, say, you want to find a nearby Mexican restaurant, it will find you one. If there's a real person there - they give you help or directions if you need it. You can choose either to talk with their system or ask to talk to a real person. Ify ou do that a real person comes on right away. You can use it any time - 24/7. I use it instead of GPS. And I have a car-phone. If you lock yourself out they'll unlock you. They are super nice too. You pay one price for the month, and you don't pay monthly, it's like a yearly charge.

Description of Work
They provide a car service that gives you directions and security.

Category home security systems,car alarms

08/07/2009

Brian W.

I own a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer that came with Onstar equiped on it. On the 3rd of August my wife accidently locked our 1 month old son in our vehicle. She called onstar for assistance and they were unable to unlock the door resulting in our child being stuck in the vehicle for approximately 20 minutes in 90 degree tempature. The MP's were called and they tryed to use a slimjim on the door resulting in several scratches to the paint. When they were not able to open the door they were forced to break the small back window of our vehicle inorder to get my son out of the vehicle. We contacted onstar to express our despleasure with them for failure to preform a task that they advertise as being able to do. We then ask them about making compensation for the damages and they told us that the only thing they could do was extend our service for 6 months and make it complimentary. This is not the first experence I have had with onstar not being able to unlock my doors when i have locked my keys inside. A few months back I had to call them to open my doors when i looked myself out at work and they were unable to do so then also. When i was able to get my spare key and open the door I contacted onstar and they ran a system check and said everything came back normal. We put our trust in them to provide the services they claim and they were not able to do so and they refused to make it right.

Description of Work
Called to have vehicle doors opened when wife accidently locked our 1 month old child inside.

Category car accessories

Automatic crash response, alarm, crisis assist, stolen vehicle assistance, remote door unlock, roadside assistance, automatic air bag deployment response, remote horn & lights.