MAIN HEATING & COOLING INC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2010

A company is only as good as its people. We think we've found the best people to implement our number one goal ...Customer Service. Our friendly and attentive Dispatch Department incorporates the latest in computerized GPS tracking and dispatch system to connect all sales and service vehicles and ensure the fastest response to customers’ service calls. Our experienced, factory-trained and NATE Certified technicians and installers, provide our customers with the best possible service....

We have been proudly serving Macomb and Oakland County, MI for over 15 years. We are a small family owned & operated business that prides itself in customer service. Les is our licensed master plumber and he continues to work out in the field on a daily basis to ensure the quality of service given to our customers. It is with great joy and dedication that we serve your plumbing and drain needs. Award winning.

I'm a businessman that seeking task through clients in need of help. my name is Thomas Morton and I'm a service maintenance technician, appliance repair tech, facility maintenance handyman. I provide professional business matter services to make my clients happy and build a fine relationship for the future services. My goal is to complete work orders do what I have to do to get the job done and build a fine connect with my new clients. I done maintenance for 15 years develop the skill to do everything in the residential home from electrical plumbing to carpentry with a fine education of HVAC heating and cooling, I believe this online service can be able to lead me to success to get in contact with new clients, and build my business

If you’re searching for a trusted Detroit plumber that serves Wayne, Macomb, and Oakland Counties, look no further than The Cregger Company. The third-generation plumbing company offers a wide range of high-quality services including general plumbing repairs, sewer and drain cleaning, backflow prevention, water heater services, boiler services, and flood control. Considered as expert diagnosticians, the company’s plumbing team has the experience, training, and equipment to solve even the most challenging plumbing issue. Day or night, The Cregger Company works around the clock to keep your plumbing system safe and efficient. Call now to schedule a service. The company provides free estimates and has flexible financing options available to help with budget concerns. The Cregger Company loves what they do, especially when customers like you are happy.

02/12/2020

AC unit was replaced in June 2018. Later learned that both electrical and mechanical permits had expired. Called company and was told original owner, Dave, had sold the company, company name, phone contact, etc to another company who was still operating under the name Main Heating and Cooling. The new company would not renew the permits to clear the issues with title because they said they did not...

Description of Work
AC Replacement

11/29/2017

David arrived early, like not even an hour after I called to look at the furnace and perform service. He was professional, courteous and friendly and did an excellent job! I would highly recommend them to anyone and they will be my first call in the event I encounter furnace issues in the future!

Description of Work
Furnace stopped working in the morning and I needed someone to come out right away. Called another place indicating my furnace was not working but the best they could do was promise to come as early as the next morning. Main Heating and Cooling said they could come out that day!

06/24/2017

David, the owner, came out and did my quote. He was very friendly, professional, and HONEST. The only thing I was not too thrilled about is the time it took to get it installed. Otherwise, EVERYONE, from the office to the men who installed, were great! 4 days after installation, I noticed my hot water was leaking. David sent a guy out, who was fast in getting to my house, and he did a quick fix. W...

Description of Work
New furnace and A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

04/24/2017

Arrived within the hour that I called. Courteous, professional, HONEST. Definitely do recommend

Description of Work
Hot water heater would not ignite.

04/08/2017

For about 27 years the service has been good, but recently it has been going down hill. After what I found out from them, I will not use them in the future.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air conditioner repair, Air conditioner service, Air conditioner Tune up, Air conditioner Maintenance, Air conditioner replacement, Air Conditioner Installation, Furnace repair, Furnace Service, Furnace Maintenance, Furnace Replacement, Furnace Installation, Water heater Repair, Water heater replacement, Water Heater Installation, Thermostat replacement, Humidifier repair, Humidifier Replacement, Humidifier Installation, Ductless systems installation

We do not clean air ducts.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available