Abbey Carpet & Floor

Founded 1958 • With Angi since June 2006

Additional DBA - Abbey Town & Country. Locally & family owned. Additional contact name - Joel Vande Kieft....

Creekview Wood Floors

Creekview Wood Floors

Creekview Wood Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years of experience. We are building and growing our company based on integrity. It is our goal to satisfy each and every customer. We gain nothing if you are not happy with your experience at Creekview Wood Floors. We install natural, prefinished, and laminate flooring. We provide a variety of flooring as well as borders and inlays. We also sand and refinish new and existing wood floors with the use of our professional dust control system for a dust free environment.

Offers by Creekview Wood Floors on Angi

07/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed Vinyl Plank in my living room and dining room and an alternative vinyl in my kitchen and two bathrooms. Took them 3 days! They did an excellent job. Would highly recommend them.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

01/23/2012

They were very good. They were very professional. I would sue them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Abbey Carpet & Floor for flooring and some other kitchen work. They did the work in July 2011. They refinished a wood floor and put in granites in the countertops.

CATEGORY countertops,floor cleaning

06/23/2006

IT WAS A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE HAVING THEM IN MY HOME. THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME AND WHEN THEY WERE DONE THEY CLEANED UP VERY WELL. I HAVE TWO SMALL CHILDREN IN MY HOME SO THAT LEFT A GOOD IMPRESSION ON ME. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I FEEL WAS GREAT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY CAME INTO MY HOME AND INSTALLED CARPET IN THREE BEDROOMS.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Carpet, hardwood, laminate floors & countertops, vinyl, tile, floor covering,area rug, window treatments & countertops.