Southgate Computers

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2010

Computer Training
Computer Sales
TV Repair

Accepts payments via PayPal. Cost is determined by the job....

SSTEK

We offer Professional B2C and B2b IT Support and computer repair services. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
MANCADTECH LLC

04/02/2013

I could not get into my computer and I did not know the alternative way or technology of accessing it. The person came to my house and showed me another way of accessing my files and updated some of my software. They came on the same day I called. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Southgate Computers for computer services and software updates. They trained me on some specific technicalities and updated my software during their last visit.

Category computer repair,computer training

03/21/2013

I was not real pleased with them. When they had the computer open, they noticed something else that was wrong that would take more money. The $45 was for one hour. They fixed the thing we talked about originally in that hour but they could have called and let us know about the other thing and what it would take to fix it while they had the computer open. They were going to have to reopen it and ch...

Description of Work
I used Southgate Computers for computer repair on an old IBM.

08/17/2010

Fantastic

Description of Work
Installed network cabling for our business. Best price, great service, and very helpful. Yes will use them again.

01/04/2010

They were fair. I took the computer to their shop. Once I got it in there, they did a good job. I will not use them again in the future; I think I’ll use some other place.

Description of Work
I used Southgate Computers for computer repair. They did the work, two months ago.

Category computer repair

Custom system design & integration, data backup & recovery, desktop & laptop diagnostics & repair, hardware and software installation & upgrades, network design & installation, surveillance system design & installation, training & consultation, virus & spyware removal, website design & hosting, lcd monitor and tv diagnostics & repair, board level repair & soldering.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal