PONDERING WATERS LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2006

ADDTIONAL HOURS: SAT 8:00 AM-2:00 PM BY APPT ONLY Additional Website: www.indoorwaterfalldesign.com www.ponderingwaters.com...

Cooper Lawnscape

Summer, Fall, and Winter. We know that Mother Nature and time waits for no one, so we understand the urgency in keeping your property maintained. We also stay diligent to make sure your property is taken care of on the scheduled time. Your satisfaction is our priority and we strive to provide a service we are proud of. We start every project by providing a thorough consultation to understand your goals and the needs of the project. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences. As the weather changes, our services do the same. We offer commercial and residential snow plowing and de-icing services designed to meet the requirements of high traffic office parks and condominium complexes while still shoveling the smaller residential sidewalks. No job to big or too small, we do it all. We are a full-service company that can handle any size project. We strive to be able to meet the requirements of any job for total customer satisfaction. Fall is a busy time for any business or family. With Holidays approaching quickly you want your property in tip-top shape. We offer a full-service fall clean up that will leave your property spotless and in good shape for the next season.

Robin's Gardening Service

In business since 2005. Specialize in smaller properties that large companies won't touch. Also wildlife habitats and butterfly gardens.

TradeMark Lawn & Landscape

We are providers of construction services in the Detroit area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, TradeMark Lawn & Landscape has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your repair, replacement, and installation needs!

Offers by TradeMark Lawn & Landscape on Angi

08/30/2016

They got back very quickly with a quote on followed through, over the course of a couple of visits, to get everything done. Quick and timely work.

Description of Work
We needed a new float valve for our waterfall, the strainer reseated and ultimately a new pump.

09/24/2014

Description of Work
Pondering Waters reconstructed a waterfall and patio in our backyard. Jeff was our main contact. They did an outstanding job. We absolutely LOVE our waterfall. I definitely recommend this company for any water features you may need.

Category landscaping,pool cleaners

09/03/2014

Let's put things in perspective. I purchased my goods after 2 years of research. I found these items for $600+ less. Yes, I asked your opinion. You said they were good products. I wanted to hire you simply to do the install. This I made clear from the start. When I reminded you, you were put off and blew me off that year. I did not hire a company to install it for a less expensive price!!! I hired...

Description of Work
This is a rebuttal to the merchant's comments. There are 2 sides to a pancake.

07/30/2014

Category landscaping,pool cleaners

04/30/2013

I had tried installing first a pond, then a fountain. They were just too much work to maintain. I had seen some water features I loved at nearby parks. After talking it over with my husband and deciding on a budget, I called Pondering Waters. Jeff came out to look at my area, we talked about what I wanted, and how much I had budgeted. He offered suggestions, and provided some product catalogs. I s...

Description of Work
Designed and installed a backyard water feature as scheduled and within my budget!

09/24/2014

07/30/2014

07/18/2011

Very satusfued,

Description of Work
I had a complete waterfall installed, replacing a leaky one! Great crew, prompt and efficient. Cleaned up after themselves

Category landscaper","pool cleaning service

INSTALLATION OF INDOOR AND OUTDOOR WATER FEATURES, SPRING CLEAN OUTS, WINTER SHUT DOWNS, WEEKLY,BI WEEKLY,OR ONCE A MONTH MAINTENANCE, VACATION CHECK UPS, WETLAND FILTRATION, IN POND BOG SYSTEMS, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, OUTDOOR MIST COOLING SYSTEMS

NATURAL POND CHEMICAL TREATMENTS