WB Maintenance Inc.

Pontiac, MI 48342

Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers Project

Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers Project

hardscaping
Brick paver porch and brick paver walkway.

We specialize in Interlocking Brick Pavers, Retaining Walls and Patios. We also provide complete landscape design & and install services to homeowners and business throughout Oakland, Macomb, & Livingston county. Expect great customer service & exceptional quality work....

Resposiveness

hardscaping (12)tree service (2)lawn & landscaping (19)snow removal (4)decks & porches (4)mulch delivering (3)lawn care (3)

12/14/2020

They were very efficient and did a great job. I do wish they would wear masks when approaching the front door, but other than that I would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

10/26/2020

Excellent work, and the crew was a great group of guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick paver porch and brick paver walkway.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

09/24/2020

José, Mark, and their crew, were incredible to work with. They constructed my porch and patio with pavers. They showed up when they said they would, completed the job ahead of schedule, and did a wonderful job. What was most impressive was the way they handled any obstacles: with integrity, determination, and professionalism. They have my highest vote of confidence, and I look forward to working w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Entryway and Patio Construction

CATEGORY decks,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

09/14/2020

Very smooth. Wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again & have already referred them to a couple of friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall replacement & pavers installed.

CATEGORY decks,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

08/04/2020

The work Jose and his team did exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend them. They delivered exactly what we agreed, on time and budget AND took care of some other issues with yard drainage and landscaping - services we didn't expect. I waited 2 months to write this review. Too often I'm excited for new updates but my enthusiasm fades as I notice poor workmanship but I've noticed non...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio and Landscaping

CATEGORY decks,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

07/14/2020

Very professional, in every aspect of their business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service,snow removal,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

07/09/2020

Jose, Mark and their team did an absolutely fantastic job. Mark did not skimp on any steps of installing the patio, even on the slope. After seeing their work ethic, I would hire them for any hard scaping work in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick paver patio installation

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

06/18/2020

Perfect! They had the job done in just over one day. The workers were amazing and also very polite and courteous. We would most definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light grading, covering of topsoil, seeding & erosion control matting

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

05/28/2020

Run the other way!! He showed for the estimate on time but it took me asking him multiple times for a quote since I had 3 other bidders. Finally he gave me the lowest quote amongst the bidders but when I attempted to hire him he would not commit to a work date. On May 7th he comes to do the estimate. It takes Jose another 7 days to get me the quote. On May 14th I give him the green light. He says ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sod Installation

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

11/27/2019

they were booked. Couldn't help me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow removal

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

Patio installation: Installation & Repair Retaining wall: Installation & Repair Brick paving: Walkways, driveways, porches, etc.. Landscaping: Complete landscape Design, Install, Maintenance. Commercial Lawn Mowing and Commercial Snow Plowing

Masonry and Concrete, Residential Snow Removal

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover