Bauer Builders Inc.

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2014

I am a 3rd generation builder/general contractor with over 30 years experience. Exemplary history of jobs on time and on budget. Many subcontractors that I use I have been using for over 30 years. Please visit my facebook, Bauer Builders Inc., page to view just a small portion of my work....

All Type Landscape Co

Over 41 years of operation in Outstanding Landscape design, Paver's, Hardscaping, Retaining walls and Drainage Systems, installations. All Type Landscape was founded in 1979, 41 years ago with one goal in mind - to provide full range superior landscaping services, including landscaping, hardscaping and drainage solutions, all at affordable rates. Our company has grown over the years from a few person operation into a full staff of professionals able to meet your every landscaping needs. We are dedicated to building long term relationships with our clients by providing the highest standard of quality on each and every project we do. Our reputation for customer satisfaction in the S/E Michigan area is what has made All Type Landscape an award winning customer service company.

Nicks do all construction LLc

Offers by Nicks do all construction LLc on Angi
Walls N All Painting LLC

Along with great customer service we offer - complete interior & exterior painting, cabinet refinishing, staining of all woodwork and staircasings. Drywall repairs, light drywall installation, and pre-finished hardwood floor installations. Exterior wood and siding replacement. (About our company) We are a full service interior and exterior painting company. We offer Financing, FREE estimates, and price matching. The owner is a second generation painter after his grandfather. He have been in the industry for over 26 yrs. Customer satisfaction and quality is our highest priority. He will be the one that you talk to to set up the quote and the one you will meet with when the quote is given. We have a (Quality Control Manager) to insure the highest quality and superior customer satisfaction for every project. He will be in constant contact with you from start to finish. We can set you up with a color consultant to help you pick out your colors from the interior to the exterior. Our company has won the Angie's List super service award every year for over 10yrs. Call us to see why so many have hired our company and continue to use our services. 248-830-4779.

Offers by Walls N All Painting LLC on Angi

08/13/2015

Well, we talked several times on the phone and he seemed like a good guy with a lot of energy. Bob stated he was in the process of moving. We were going to meet so that he can show me some of the work he performed. My last call to him was he was in a meeting and would call me back the next week. Crickets................ Called back once and left a message a week later and never heard back from him...

Description of Work
Was looking for a complete roof tear off and new roof with dormers

Category home builders

10/24/2014

Bauer Builders is extremely professional. I would recommend this company to everyone. Always on time, very clean and the job was done before the projected end date.

Description of Work
Bauer Builders remodeled our kitchen and bathroom. I absolutely love it! All new cabinets in both kitchen and bathroom, new floors, new lighting, counter tops.

Category home builders,home remodeling

10/24/2014

Bauer Builders remodeled my basement, new walls, floor and ceiling. I love it! The work was very professional, very clean, on time and on budget

Description of Work
Bauer Builders remodeled my basement

Category home builders,basement remodeling

We specialize in residential, commercial, industrial and fire restoration.