All-ways Dry LLC

• Trade License Number
  • 2102202385

3660 S. Lapeer rd. lot 47

Metamora, MI 48455

Basement Waterproofing Contractor that's Family owned and operated. Lifetime Guarantees. 30 plus years of experience. A+ Better Business Bureau Rating...

Resposiveness

basement waterproofing (19)well & water pump repair (5)

11/07/2020

It went great! James and Eric brought 3 workers with them and knocked it out in 2 days. Would recommend All Ways Dry to anyone needing basement waterproofing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement trenching system and sump pump install.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2020

05/14/2018

They didn’t leave until the job got done. It ended up being a 12+ hour day. They were very professional and did a great job. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

11/10/2017

James answered the phone right away and was able to schedule me within a couple of days (non-emergency). I had a new sump pump that he was able to install with just an adapter. He was honest and I would highly recommend All-Ways Dry and use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump replacement

CATEGORY wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

10/16/2017

James was very honest with me and told me the problem was due to downspouts dumping out at the foundation which needed to be redirected. Leaks were minor and he told me I won't need his services. I tried to pay him for his time and he would not take any money. If and when I need foundation service he will be my first call. Good guy and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
James came out to inspected my crawl space due to a couple leaks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

08/18/2017

I'm a Military Retiree, so, besides the work being extremely important, communications is as well. I sent a request for an estimate, and James, one of the owners responded extremely promptly. I told him my issue, sent him a couple photos and he knew exactly what needed to be done. I set up a time with him, he reached out to me about 30 minutes before his arrival to let me know he was on the way. U...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patch leaky rod holes in basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

Photo for All-ways Dry LLC - 3660 S. Lapeer rd. lot 47, Metamora, MI - 36063521

05/15/2017

Was okay. Thank you for doing additional repair that I did not pay for . Grateful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump installation

CATEGORY wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

05/09/2017

The experience with the company was flawless. I had them repair a vertical crack that was about 7ft in length. The service was scheduled within a week of me placing a call. James called and texted with updates the morning of the repair. The repair was as promised and price was fair. Outstanding overall experience. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of vertical crack in foundation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback, we appreciate the praise. It was a pleasure meeting, and working with you on you basement. James Norton, Owner. All-Ways Dry LLC

04/21/2017

This was a rehire of All-Ways. After having other quotes for our leaky basement, we again found that All-Ways was honest and more reasonably priced. They don't try to scare you into doing unnecessary repairs. Workers were friendly and respectful of our time and our home. Additionally, job required less work than initially thought and they actually lowered our end cost instead of trying to talk us ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior drain along north wall in basement along with carbon fiber straps on wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2017

Photo for All-ways Dry LLC - 3660 S. Lapeer rd. lot 47, Metamora, MI - 34869129

Thank you for all the kind remarks, we are glad you're satisfied with your service, as we are appreciative of the work. Sincerely, All-WAYS DRY

03/05/2017

James took the pump out, washed it, lubricated it, and re-installed it. Now it runs like new. He could have lied and said that it needed replacement but he was very honest and did not lie to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To check my sump pump. After 20 years of never having to be used it was running erratically.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2017

12/29/2016

I left a message last night and my call was returned within an hour. I scheduled an appointment for 8:00am this morning. James was prompt, polite, helpful and he left a tidy work area. He did a great job of explaining why he was using the pump he chose and he did not try to upsell. The work was completed within the hour. Excellent. I would hire again if needed for any waterproofing or sump pump jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2016

Internal drain systems, crack and rod hole repair, crack injection, crawlspace encapsulation, carbon-fiber foundation reinforcement, exterior waterproofing, exterior drainage, sump pump and battery back-up sump pump systems

drywall repair, finishing basements, extensive plumbing

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check