CWC Smart Home Specialists LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

724 W 11 Mile Rd.

Madison Heights, MI 48071

CWC is leading the way in customer service & customer satisfaction. CWC technicians are trained & certified by every manufacture we utilize. Having many different Trades on hand allows CWC Smart Homes to give our customers one single Contractor to handle all of their home needs.

08/31/2016

Jolene K.

Horribly. Chris, the owner refused to listen to his customer and showed no respect for his client. In his mind he knows best. In planning a 5 figure job, Chris wouldn't even sit down, literally. Took poor notes, failed to relay all required details to his crew. Later, when I told him how screwed up it was, he blamed me. After many no show appointments, unreturned calls and emails, I've written him off, after paying him 100%. The job is still unfinished 4 months later. Sound is horrible on the speakers he recommended and installed. TIVO Bolt will not work nor connect to other devices in home. Many more deficiencies. Hire only at your own risk!

Description of Work
New Home Theatre system, including Reciever, Sonos, speakers, powered screen, TIVO Bolt, DVR, and Ultra high def projecyor

05/27/2016

Michael L.

Description of Work
Great job hanging a flat screen TV and running some cables for it.

04/09/2016

Sarina K.

Great help. Went over and above to help me even before they came out to fix the problem. Tried to contact the manufacturer to see if they might extend the warranty. Can out and were very professional and the price was more than fair.

Description of Work
Replaced a receiver and rebalanced our sound system in our theatre room.

03/26/2016

Cenk H.

Chris was definitely an expert in what he does, he is a perfectionist, and would add little extras where he sees fit (he replaced my internet cable's tip because he said it wasn't the right size/type for it, and with what he put now I would get better internet performance). He was meticulous in making sure the geometry is well-calculated, double-checked, was always careful handling the walls, cables, etc. I would definitely call him again for any other service he offers (audio, network, security, etc.)

Description of Work
After a misunderstanding with Amazon's middleman role (Amazon canceled the installation service after we cancelled the TV purchases from Amazon). We decided to buy the TVs from BestBuy since they included haulaway service but wanted to keep the Amazon's home service. Today Chris (owner) and Jeremy came, mounted the TV on the wall.

Category electrician, lighting, home theater design

01/27/2016

Ray V.

Job was completed exactly as expected, during the timeframe quoted. Team was extremely professional and highly knowledgeable. Even had an issue (I caused it), but they came back the next day to fix it. Chris (owner) was highly responsive, provided a detailed quote, and was easy to get ahold of. He spent time reviewing options and providing all answers that I might of had. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Full home theater install - running wires for tv above fireplace to laundry room through the basement. Setting up new components (receiver, xbox, harmony remote) and full surround sound.

01/26/2016

Gary R.

Nothing happened since they never returned my phone call.

Description of Work
Nothing - I called CWC about running HDMI cable through my family room wall and hook up to a new Smart 4K 55". However, they never returned my call. Feel cheated because they sounded like a nice company from the remarks.

Category home theater design

I do apologize for not being get back with you. We are opening a new Showroom and it is taking away some our installation appointments. I promise if you have another project we will be available for sure.

07/22/2015

Tamara S.

04/11/2015

Jolene K.

CWC did exactly what I wanted in a professional and timely manner. We're currently working with CWC for our basement TV/AV system while we're in the construction phase. We'll be purchasing all components thru them as well as the complete pre-wireing and finished installation.

Description of Work
Purchased 75" Samsung TV, plus mounting system. CWC removed existing TV & mount, then ran CAT-5 to the location, in stalled new mount, TV, connected to AV system and reprogramed Harmony remote. Job went flawlesslly. Team was very professional. Workspace was cleaned after job was done.

04/24/2014

Robert S.

I had bought a new TV and TV mount with the intent of hanging it myself. Once it all got here, I decided it was beyond my talents and hired CWC to come out and hang the TV. They arrived, we went over exactly what I wanted done and they did exactly that. They checked and rechecked level and sturdiness of the mount install before hanging the TV from it. They then reconnected the TV and we tested everything worked. Nice guys, we chatted while they worked. They cleaned up all the plaster dust before they left and even did some wire management to make it look cleaner.

Description of Work
Installed a TV mount and hung my TV for me.

04/22/2014

Ken P.

Description of Work
I just HAVE to give this company an "F" for failure to make an appointment once made. On FOUR separate occasions we had scheduled to meet up. But it never happened and the job I needed done was not done. I feel they know what they are doing but must be overwhelmed with work. Wish they could've helped me. | |Sincerely, | Ken

01/05/2011

DEAN F.

They did a great job. They returned telephone calls very promptly. After I had that done we went away for the winter. When I came home, I didn't remember how to use it. I called them on the phone and he immediately got back with me and told me what I was doing wrong. I would recommend this company to anybody. They did a nice ob for me. They were on time. They were very polite. There were two gentlemen. I was very happy with the results.

Description of Work
I got a new TV. They came in and set up an all in one remote control and programmed it for me.

FFP Counstruction.inc

Alpet construction llc

The Patch Boys of West Bloomfield

The Patch Boys of West Bloomfield, Birmingham and Farmington Hills is proud to be a locally owned and operated business that serves our local community. We specialize in restoring homes to their beautiful originality. We have mastered an award-winning process to rapidly patch up all your holes in your home and restore it to its uniqueness within hours (most jobs). Call us today to learn more. We have a proven record of accomplishment and are a reputable company across the nation. We ensure that all projects are done with utmost professionalism using only qualified individuals. For us, honesty is the only policy and we strive to complete all projects with integrity and fairness. When you allow us into your home, we do not take that lightly; we treat and respect your home just like we would our own homes. We use the best technology and tools to ensure that all jobs are done quickly, while also giving attention to detail.

MPS Company

MPS Company is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. We look forward to helping you with you're home painting needs!

2022 Super Service Award