D & B LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2008

FINANCING AVAILABLE....

R C Trans & Gear Inc in Royal Oak, Michigan is a locally owned and operated auto repair shop specializing in transmission and clutch services. We have over 40 years of experience in the transmission repair industry and look forward to serving you. Be sure to ask about our warranty!!

AE Auto Care is a full service preventive maintenance and auto repair center in Livonia, Michigan. AE Auto Care services and repairs all domestic and imported cars and trucks. Bring in your imported and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your auto will be serviced or repaired correctly the first time. Don't be worried about the factory warranty on your new car! We have the staff, skills, training, and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new car or truck while maintaining your warranty. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. We have been specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 1981. For a high-performing vehicle, trust AE Auto Care with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, stop in or give us a call to let us know how we can help you! AE Auto Care Code of Ethics: • To perform high-quality repair at a fair price. • To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed. • To use only proven high-quality merchandise. • To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable. • To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request. • To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer. • To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance. • To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. • To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer. • To follow state regulations. • To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept. • To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession. • To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns We offer Auto Repair Shop, Wheel Alignment Service, Oil Change Service, Transmission Shop, Tire Shop, Brake Shop, Auto Radiator Repair Service, Wheel Store, Mechanic, Auto Repair, Brake Service, Transmission Repair, Tires, Brakes, Wheels and Tires, Wheels, Car Repair, Auto Shop, Discount Tires, Brake Pads, Auto Tune Up, Tune Up Shop, Tuneup, Struts, Wheel Alignment, Light Truck Repair, SUV Repair, Internal Engine Services, Towing

We have over 20 years experience! We specialize in Cement driveway, sidewalks, stamped concrete, hardscape, pavers, waterfalls, retaining walls & more installations. We are focused on high-quality work! We are located in West Bloomfield Michigan! Your outdoor living starts with Colorado!!

05/20/2015

Category landscaping

07/28/2014

Category landscaping

03/30/2013

Description of Work
Due to the location of a large trunk on our street while D & B Landscaping Inc were servicing a neighbor I was not able to access passage to my home. Also there was a trailer parked on the bend of our street, but it was not easily visible as I backed up to go another way. Unfortunately I backed into the detached trailer and damaged my car. I took issue with the fact that the truck driver did not allow me to come around before dropping his load. I also took issue with the location of the trailer and the fact that their worker, who was aware of my dilemma did not provide guidance or direction to help me avoid hitting the trailer. It took me awhile to make contact with the owner who initially was not particularly empathetic. I made a 50/50 proposal that addressed the amount of the deductible for damage repair. He said he would give that consideration and get back to me. I never spoke to him again, but I did receive a check for half of my deductible.

Category auto repair,landscaping

10/16/2008

We like the designer and the crew. They were prompt, easy to work with and the crew was respectful of our home. We are very happy with the final product. We has since hired them to do smaller landscaping work.

Description of Work
D & B Landscaping built us a major retaining wall around our built in pool. The the upper and lower portions of the retaining wall have extensive landscaping.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

TREE, SHRUB, & LAWN CARE PROGRAMS INCLUDING FERTILIZER, WEED CONTROL, OVERSEEDING, LAWN FERTILIZATION, TREE & SHRUB PRUNING, AERATION, AND INJECTIONS FOR BORER CONTROL. LANDSCAPE RENOVATION, DESIGN CONSULTATION, IRRIGATION, WATER FEATURES, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, MAINTENANCE, WATER FEATURES, & HARDSCAPES.

Financing Available