AUSTIN'S HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2010

I've been in the re-modeling busines for 24 years and am a "hands on" business owner. I rarely use sub contractors and am on the job from start to finish. I am a licensed builder in the State of Michigan and fully insured with State Farm Insurance Company. Estimates are available for any type of home improvement that we do. Financing is not available thru this company....

Miles Bradley Building And Remodeling

Whether it is a typical rectangle deck, or a multi-level custom deck with a colored inlay and a two-board border; Miles Bradley Building specializes in Low Maintenance Decking, Gazebos, Pergolas, Trellises, Screen Enclosures, Sunrooms, and 3 Season Rooms. Miles Bradley Building will work one on one with each customer to design and build a deck that will exceed your expectations.

TEMO Backyard Living

For more than 40 years, TEMO has been an innovator in the home improvement business. At our Michigan headquarters, we've developed proprietary materials and designs that make our products more attractive and durable than what our competitors offer. We are so confident in the quality of our products that we back each on with a limited lifetime transferable warranty.

Vio construction inc

Tiles marble and stone installation

10/04/2016

Stated they would call back the following evening and never did.

Description of Work
Tried to get a quote.

Category contractors,home remodeling

12/18/2015

I contacted them through Angie?s List but never received a reply.

Description of Work
nothing

Category remodeling

08/03/2015

Rob, of Austin's Home Improvement did a 100% overhaul on our master bathroom. The quality of workmanship is superb. The costs quoted (primarily labor and some material) were quite practical and obviously not weighed down with company overhead and high material mark ups. We directly purchased most of the material (tub, fixtures, cabinet, etc) and he was happy to work with that. From day one a detai...

Description of Work
Complete overhaul of master bathroom - boring 80's spec home to a beautiful 2015 high end design.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

07/29/2015

Austin called a couple of days later and said he couldn't do the work; too busy.

Description of Work
Austin came out to the house and took measurements and information to install tile in my kitchen and dining room. He was a very polite, professional, and straight talker. Said he'd need a couple of days to think it over as his crew was already stretched to the limit with new homes.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

03/17/2014

I really liked him and he gave me a lot of advice but he said it was a bigger project than he could take on. He was very polite and willing to share information on his own time.

Description of Work
He came out to look at my bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

Basement remodeling, kitchen and bath remodeling, additions, garages, sheds, porches and handyman services. Also available thru one of our competent sub-contractors; hardwood flooring, cement work, electrical and plumbing, heating and cooling, roofing, tree services.