Bluebird CFW

Founded undefined • With Angi since January 2019

We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimate!...

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+41 more images

foundation repair202048635
New construction helical piles for a beautiful new lakehouse.
New Construction Helicals project

Settling Garage project
Settling Garage

foundation repair

202048114

basement waterproofing (6)foundation repair (1)concrete repair (3)mudjacking (1)

12/08/2020

Angie S.

Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

Description of Work
Crawlspace encapsulation, insulation and foundation stabilization

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much! We are so happy that we were able to help!

11/12/2020

Jackie M.

He was amazing. He gave all of the information. He even let me video his explanation so I could show my husband without mixing it up. He was very easy going. He did wear a mask. He was not at all afraid to tell us we could handle it ourselves. He explained what we needed to do and didn't charge.

Description of Work
We had some moisture in the basement. There was some mold. We were a little unsure of what would need be to done to fix it.

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

07/14/2020

Ed H.

Awesome and Great!! Let me start with their sales person. His name is Corey! I loved this guy. so professional, great helper, and very knowledgeable. Corey went over all details and explained everything so patiently to me, and then he went out and bought a brand new sump pump and replaced it with our old broken one at no cost for his labor. I knew right away since that moment I will hire this company because of this very nice and good man. Tracy! this is a great person who runs and manages the teams, date, and time. I can say she's a great customer service. Tracy went through the finance and explained even the small details with kind and professionalism. Jake (The Foreman) and his very polite and professional team. All I can say regarding this team (I just love them, honestly) very quiet, very professional, very clean, very polite, knows what they are doing, and very respectful. Usually, the workers are talking a lot or swearing, but this team and Jake were very professional. I never even heard them talking just doing their job with respect for all my family and kids in the house. I will defiantly hire them again and I already recommended them to all my family, friends, and neighbors! Great Job guys! You are Awesome!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing and Double sump pump with WIFI battery.

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to fill out a review! We're so happy to hear that your experience was great from start to finish!

10/27/2019

Teri K.

They addressed all of my concerns and/or complaints in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Waterproofing crawlspace

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

Thank you, I'm glad we could help!

08/24/2019

thomas H.

excellent service

Description of Work
basement water proofing

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/24/2019

07/11/2019

Alan S.

The crew was polite and professional. Was on time during the process. Awesome work performed!! Would hire again.

Description of Work
Crawl space incapsulated

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Carrie G.

They were professional, prompt and did a nice job.

Description of Work
They did waterproofing of basement and installed a sump pump.

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

Ed W.

They did a very good job and they worked hard at it. They did what they said they were going to do. They were professional.

Description of Work
They broke up a sidewalk and re-poured it and fixed the approach to the front steps.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

Kapil M.

They did a pretty good job and were very fast.

Description of Work
They lifted the concrete in my backyard.

Category concrete repair, mudjacking

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

Contact

Phone

4590 Whittum Rd

Eaton Rapids, MI 48827

Website

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check
    $250 off $5,000 or more/$500 off $10,000 or more, may not be combined with any other offer
    2104220906