A&R Appliance Service LLC

Founded 1974 • With Angi since March 2006

4.2

Additional phone numbers - (734) 464-7181, (734) 427-1130. Additional fax number - (313) 532-5555. Family owned and operated....

Your technician will be fully vaccinated. Our goal is to provide you with a positive service experience, at affordable rates. Over 30 years experience servicing all brands of kitchen and laundry appliances. We're able to get you scheduled sooner than most other companies. Service completed promptly and professionally, with upfront pricing. Summer office hours - Monday thru Thursday 9:00-5:00. After hours-weekends, send us a message.

****Our Company gives the utmost respect to our customers, and we appreciate the trust placed in us. We will do our best to perform service in a timely, and professional manner.

09/16/2011

He showed me a very simple fix on my dishwasher that saved me a lot of money on repairs. They were absolutely wonderful, they were quick, just as nice as could be and very efficient.

Description of Work
They were going to fix my dishwasher for me.

08/22/2011

Dryer did not work the next day when I tried to use. Called Ray, the owner and he promise to refund my service amount. Waited a week for the chek to come, and when ut didn't I called back and was told several times he's drop it by. After two weeks with no refund, I called again and was just hung up on. This man is a liar. I was overwhelmed with my husband's cancer and didn't need this. Never even ...

Description of Work
Service man came out beacause dryer didn't work. Came out and hit it hard which caused it to start working. I paid him, gave him a $20 tip because I was so grateful. My husband was hospitalized at the time so I was desperate. That night I put a load in the dryer and my whole house became covered with lint. He had disconnected the dryer from the vent. I Had a 90 service & labor guarantee as stated on my receipt so I tried for days to call back with no response. Finally I got a hold of the owner who came out and reattached the dryer to the vent with duct tape. He ledt ( my husband was now home & tipped him as well).

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

07/19/2011

They came out on time. They told us what needed to be done and how much it would exactly cost. They completed the repair when they said they were going to do. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used A&R Appliance Service LLC in the end of May. They repaired our dyer and checked the washing machine.

04/21/2011

They were not able to help me with my room heater.

Description of Work
They do not repair appliances as small as the one I had.

Category small appliance repair

08/12/2010

Pretty good. He arrived earlier than expected but that was OK with me. He was professional and patient with my kids and dog. He took the time to explain to me what was wrong and why I needed the part replaced.

Description of Work
Replaced the coil kit in my dryer. My dryer was not producing enough heat to dry my clothes.

Category appliance repair

Appliance sells & repairing.