Sims Heating and Cooling

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2010

Third generation mechanical and electrical contractor. Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, NATE certfied, 24 Hour Emergency Service Residential, Commerical and Healthcare...

R.W. LaPine Inc

At R.W. LaPine Residential HVAC Service, our goal is to provide our customers with quality and affordable solutions to their heating and cooling needs. We know the importance of a knowledgeable staff and uncompromising service. We offer consultations to suggest improvements and ways that our customers can save money when heating and cooling their homes. We can design a system for any budget! We also service all makes and models of equipment. Our knowledgeable staff can diagnose any issue and provide solutions to get you back up and running. The majority of power consumption in today’s homes come from the heating and cooling equipment. So call us today and let us tune up your current unit or install a high efficiency system. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity.

James Electric/ The Fan Man

Small electric company specializing in tall vaulted/ cathedral ceilings. Ceiling fans, chandeliers light fixtures.

BW/Cook Service Experts

In the heat of summer - especially in Elkhart - AC repairs are undoubtedly the last thing you want to have on your mind. But that won’t prevent them from happening. Lucky for you, BW/Cook Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is dedicated to performing expert quality AC repair, maintenance and installation throughout the Elkhart area. We definitely don’t want you to be stranded in an uncomfortable home through the hottest days of summer. No matter what time of day, our professionals will have you relaxing in the cool air of your home quickly. We’re so confident in our workmanship that we guarantee it in writing for a full year. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee firmly backs our dedication to providing the best air conditioning service in the industry. In fact, BW/Cook Service Experts repairs, sells and installs more air conditioners than any other HVAC company in all of North America. More people count on us for their home comfort, so you know your home will be back to being cool and comfortable quickly.

09/01/2016

Rebecca E.

11/27/2015

Gene H H.

10/23/2014

Carla M.

Description of Work
Service call for clicking noise and filter change. Second time I have used Sims Heating and Cooling in the past year and I will continue to use them for my heating and cooling needs. Honest and dependable service.

09/15/2014

John C.

They showed up on time (sameday) and fixed the problem for a fair price. Nice job and very happy!

Description of Work
Worked on my furnace.

06/27/2014

Charles L.

06/27/2014

Marilyn J.

Description of Work
furnace repair they always do a good job

03/17/2014

Toni C.

Our furnace went out on a Sunday in February. We have the plan with Consumer's Energy to fix our furnance for free. They came out and were able to get the furnace running but told us more work needed to be done and it was not covered by our plan. They suggested keeping the furnace off until we had someone else look at it. I called Sims because a friend had used them before and I spoke to the emergency on call person. He was very polite, professional and friendly. He asked a lot of questions about the Consumer's Energy repair person. He walked me through everything so I was able to give him all the information. After about 15 min. on the phone, he stated the furnance was safe to run and actually suggested I do not have them come out on Sunday because the weekend call is extra money. He gave me the time the office opened in the morning and suggested I call then. I called first thing Monday morning and the lady who answered the phone was already aware of my situation. They were able to come out later that morning and had the furnance fixed and running before noon. This was great service! It's rare when you actually find a provider who is willing to suggest a cheaper route for you and then have the issue completely resolved within the next day. I also felt the price was very reasonable for the work they did and the time they were there. I would not hesitate to use them again and recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Fixed our furnance

08/24/2013

Loretta G.

John Sims is great to work with, explaining what would be done. Not the lowest bid, but you really get what you pay with this company. I highly recommend them. A

Description of Work
Have had Sims Heating and Cooling do a couple of projects since I bought my 55-year old home in March, 2013. First was upgrade electrical, second was install ducts and central air.

06/13/2013

Donna B.

My experience was excellent. I liked that they were prompt, informative and honest. They knew what they were doing. I remember that they were inexpensive. I would tell the other members that they will feel confident in hiring them to come out and solve your problems.

Description of Work
I used Sims Heating and Cooling to install a new air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioner Repair, Air Conditioner Installation, Furnace Repair, Furnace Installation Repair , Hot water heater replacement, Steam and Hot water Boilers, We work on all makes and models of HVAC equipment

On replacement equipment