Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2006

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

LinSystem Advantage

LinSystem Advantage

LinSystem Advantage: We pride ourself in computer repair, computer training, financial management (not limited to stocks management, mutual funds, life and auto insurance), resume, job/career/life coaching, light wiring and installation services. We offer travel assistance, flight reservation, immigration petition/visa application assistance. Mission: Our community was generous to us and it’s our mission to touch many lives by giving through back to our community through affordable services.

07/25/2013

The purchase of the computer was ok. I bought an office package from them and it was defective. I called the store and they said I could exchange it for a new one. When I went to the store, the manager refused to return the item or exchange it. He said to call Microsoft and it that it was their problem to deal with. Microsoft said I could mail it to them and they would send me one in the mail once...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in to buy a computer from them.

CATEGORY computer sales

07/30/2007

They were on time but they were young and uneducated. They talked above my head and then told me they could not figure out the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to my home to run a diagnostic on my computer because it was running slow.

CATEGORY computer repair

03/23/2006

I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS WITH THEM. THEY DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO, AND THAT'S IT. THEY WERE REALLY FRIENDLY. I ALSO THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE HONEST.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY FIXED THE BELT ON MY VACUUM CLEANER.

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available