ON THE MARK MECHANICAL

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2010

4.4

On The Mark is more than our name and banner...It is our mission! Residental: Home comfort is key! Home heating, air conditioning, air filtration, humidifaction, duct zoning, energy savings and more. Commercial: We keep the equipment running right, so that you can keep your business running right. Keep it On The Mark!...

Garner Heating & Cooling

Garner Heating & Cooling

When your home heating or cooling system isn't functioning properly, it can be uncomfortable. Save yourself the time and hassle of a system breakdown. Rely on our experts for HVAC sales, service, and repair.

Offers by Garner Heating & Cooling on Angi

03/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On the Mark performed a warranty repair on my 5 year old York furnace. The problem was diagnosed by another HVAC company who couldn't perform the warranty work. On the Mark stepped up and made arrangements to get the parts and installed them.

10/24/2013

I called yesterday to request someone to come turn on my hot water boiler heating system. Last year we had someone from another company come out and perform a tune up which included getting the system running so we have never attempted to turn it on ourselves. I'm not familiar with boilers and I didn't want to do it wrong so I wanted someone to show me how to do it. They were not able to get anyon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my house and turned on my hot water boiler.

06/13/2013

Mark was great. Found the right product for me without pressure to upgrade; good advice about which model to install (at least it seems). Felt I could trust him. Handled rebate forms for me. Things installed and working well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install new high efficiency furnace

05/17/2013

The installers were GREAT. The installation needed some custom sheet metal work due to the size of my furnace, and Al did a fantastic job! They completely cleaned up after themselves. And when everything was complete, Al even took a few minutes to help me with my irrigation system that I was working on, on his own time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 14 SEER airconditioner.

03/05/2013

They wree great!@ They actually spent an enormous amoutn of time fitting the sheet metal to make sure it worked. They also solved a leak on the built in humidifier that we've been dealing with for 20 years. The furnace is energy efficient and smaller and another great selling point for our house (which is on the market). They were prompt, professional, and did a great job cleaning up at the end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We service the greater Ann Arbor area in Michigan. For more information on the services that we provide click on the service in the list below. •AC System Installation •AC System Maintenance •AC System Repair •Commercial HVAC •Commercial Refrigeration •Duct Installation & Repair •Furnace Installation & Replacement •Furnace Repair •Air Purification Systems •Whole Home Humidification

NA