ON THE MARK MECHANICAL

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2010

4.4

3518 W. Liberty

Ann Arbor, MI 48103

On The Mark is more than our name and banner...It is our mission! Residental: Home comfort is key! Home heating, air conditioning, air filtration, humidifaction, duct zoning, energy savings and more. Commercial: We keep the equipment running right, so that you can keep your business running right. Keep it On The Mark!...

03/04/2015

Cathy N.

Description of Work
On the Mark performed a warranty repair on my 5 year old York furnace. The problem was diagnosed by another HVAC company who couldn't perform the warranty work. On the Mark stepped up and made arrangements to get the parts and installed them.

10/24/2013

Nicole M.

I called yesterday to request someone to come turn on my hot water boiler heating system. Last year we had someone from another company come out and perform a tune up which included getting the system running so we have never attempted to turn it on ourselves. I'm not familiar with boilers and I didn't want to do it wrong so I wanted someone to show me how to do it. They were not able to get anyone out that day which was totally understandable but said that someone could come first thing in the morning around 8:30. He arrived at 8:50 which is fine because I usually expect a small window of give on appointment times when working with service professionals. The only service we needed was simply to be shown how to turn on the boiler. We were billed $145 for this. That is what I paid last year to have someone come out and perform a tune up on the whole unit. The break down was $49 and quot;trip chargeand quot; and $96 hourly rate. He told my husband he said that they would have billed us for a whole hour regardless but this was definitely never told to us ahead of time. $49 is in my opinion a pretty hefty trip charge to travel about 10 miles especially if you intend to charge a minimum hour on top of that. I understand that trip charges are industry standard but this specific amount I feel is a little high to travel such a short distance. I honestly just feel ripped off and taken advantage of to pay about $150 to have someone turn on a boiler. He was there 20 mins. I guess in the end it's my fault for not asking about what it would cost up front. I just never imagined something so simple and quick would even come near that sort of price. This was honestly a service that should have been $75 ish max. I was really hoping that this would be a good experience as we are going to need to replace certain parts of our heating system in the near future. Regardless I definitely will not be using this company again or recommending it.

Description of Work
Came to my house and turned on my hot water boiler.

06/13/2013

David D.

Mark was great. Found the right product for me without pressure to upgrade; good advice about which model to install (at least it seems). Felt I could trust him. Handled rebate forms for me. Things installed and working well.

Description of Work
install new high efficiency furnace

05/17/2013

Alan H.

The installers were GREAT. The installation needed some custom sheet metal work due to the size of my furnace, and Al did a fantastic job! They completely cleaned up after themselves. And when everything was complete, Al even took a few minutes to help me with my irrigation system that I was working on, on his own time.

Description of Work
Installed 14 SEER airconditioner.

03/05/2013

Thomas S.

They wree great!@ They actually spent an enormous amoutn of time fitting the sheet metal to make sure it worked. They also solved a leak on the built in humidifier that we've been dealing with for 20 years. The furnace is energy efficient and smaller and another great selling point for our house (which is on the market). They were prompt, professional, and did a great job cleaning up at the end.

Description of Work
They installed a new furnace.

Family Heating Cooling & Electrical Inc

Family Heating, Cooling & Electrical, Inc. has been helping families and businesses to live in comfort for many years. No other air conditioning, heating or electrical sales and service providers in the area compares with us when it comes to quality of service or affordability. Call for a complimentary proposal. We will not sell you something you do not need or want. Family is not just the name of our company, it's the way we do business. Family-Owned & Operated for Over 50 Years. No Sub-Contractors.

VisionAir Heating & Cooling LLC

Please give us a call today for a free estimate at (586) 256-7300. VisionAir is a family owned business, with over 20 years' experience, operating in the Metro Detroit area. Our experienced technicians provide a wide variety of HVAC services, supporting the top name brands in the industry. We are available to install, service and maintain our customers' furnace and air conditioning systems year-round! We provide services to residential and commercial properties in Macomb & Oakland Counties. Having a problem with your current A/C unit or furnace? Our certified technicians can provide you with a free estimate on repairs or replacement! We will make recommendations based on your home or commercial building and design something suitable to fit your needs and budget.

Air Doctors Heating and Cooling, LLC

We are a fully Licensed and Insured Heating and Air Conditioning company that serves most municipalities in Southeast Michigan. Our staff is fully certified and prescreened so that we can provide our customers with a safe and satisfying experience. With over 100 plus years of industry experience, we take pride in solving all of your comfort needs. We are a family based business that has been providing quality service to our neighbors for over 40 years.

We service the greater Ann Arbor area in Michigan. For more information on the services that we provide click on the service in the list below. •AC System Installation •AC System Maintenance •AC System Repair •Commercial HVAC •Commercial Refrigeration •Duct Installation & Repair •Furnace Installation & Replacement •Furnace Repair •Air Purification Systems •Whole Home Humidification

NA