BOB THE POOL GUY

With Angi since May 2010

Sodonis Group

Sodonis Group is committed to turning your vision into reality, taking the time to listen to your needs and delivering an exceptional finished product. Communication and post-project relationships are very important to us, we're always available for questions and concerns. Contact us for a free estimate.

B.S.C. A-1 HOME RESTORATION, LLC

We offer full home restorations. We specialize in restoration of basements, homes, and garages from the cement to roof. Services include light cement work, water proofing basements, frame wall's, demolition, hang drywall & finish drywall repair drywall also paint, plumbing, roofs, window repair and new window installation as well as interior doors and exterior door installation we do hvac furnace maintenance and installation our company specialize in total restoration. Plus more we are truly a one stop shop give our company a call and one of our team members will be more then happy to assist you office#734-250-7818 mobile#734-444-2639 give us a call no job to small

Guardado Home Improvements

Guardado home improvement is your best option if you want to remodel or repair your home, we have staff trained in roofing, framing, Siding,insulation, drywall, taping ,painting and ceramic. Our purpose is to provide a solution to your needs, accommodating your budget and delivering the best results. Give us the opportunity let our work speaks for us.

07/29/2012

Gregory P.

Overall it was very stressful. The job was 99% completed properly but it took about 2 1/2 months to complete. I understand that the weather has to cooperate but it took way too long. Bob's communication was terrible. I wouldn't hear from him for weeks at a time. That is what made it stressful. I started in early March while the weather was pretty nice so I would be a priority as he became busy. He showed up quickly and estimated quickly but communication after that was just terrible. I would have been satisified if he would have kept in touch more often and lied about why he was not working on the project. At least the communication would have been there. When I finally would get ahold of him he said he would show up and did not. With a new house and a grad and kids birthday party coming up I became pretty worried that it would not get done in time. Bob is a very personable person but needs to learn to communicate to his customers.The worked performed appears to be good quality and Bob knows his trade. I only wish he would have shown up to finish a couple of small details he promised to do. I would not reccomend Bob the pool guys services to ANYONE!!

Description of Work
Pool liner was replaced on in-ground pool. Bottom drains were installed and piped to filter. He got the system up and running.

Category pool cleaners

04/17/2012

Mike B.

The work is fantastic, but he’s real slow to respond. The quality of work is very good.

Description of Work
I used Bob The Pool Guy for pool services. He does installing the pool, clean up, put away, open and close the pool and everything.

Category pool cleaners