NaturaLawn of America - Baltimore West

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2005

PO Box 1330

Westminster, MD 21158

Naturalawn of america is a locally owned and operated in maryland that has been in business for over 30 years. When you call our office during business hours, you will always speak with a live representative who is knowledgeable and ready to help you with all of your needs. We specialize in offering a safer organic based lawn care program that offers better results than typical synthetic programs. Our program is safer for you and the chesapeake bay....

4.4

lawn treatment (284)lawn care (50)pest control (36)tree service (1)

03/12/2021

Jim B.

Perfect. After unsatisfactory years with other companies, it was a pleasure to see great results.

Description of Work
Fertilization, weed control, aeration, seeding

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

07/07/2020

Terri E.

Very happy with Naturalawn of America. Rusty, the technician, takes good care of my property with applications and cleaning up my sidewalks and pavers. He is very considerate and customer focused. One year I was having a rough grass season. They listened to my concerns and actually reseeded sections of my lawn to improve it. They give advice as well and answer my questions regarding lawn care and what I can do to improve the condition. IMPORTANT: other lawn care companies would often do my treatments too late for them to work as intended (because they put their commercial customers first) so it was worthless or they actually hurt the lawn. NOT NATURALAWN--they do my treatments when they are recommended.

Description of Work
Lawn treatments, tick and flea treatment

Category pest control,lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

11/01/2019

Jinny J.

Did exactly what they would for Fall treatment and first treatment. Lime on lawn . Identified insect damage and treated. Took soil sample. All as agreed upon. Gave a price break for doing our 3 townhouse unit. Left detailed message on what technician did. Main office very helpful and accommodating.

Description of Work
Fall Lawn Treatment

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

06/28/2019

John C.

This is the third summer we have lived in this house, and lawn has never looked or felt better. Last year the lawn looked sickly, overrun with weeds, patchy and pale. This year the weeds are much more under control (no dandelions!) and grass looks healthy, strong, thick and dark green. We are amazed and pleased. We opted for the pre-pay plan, and have felt that that was the right choice. We are seriously considering adding the mosquito treatment.

Description of Work
Soil treatment, weed control, over-seeding and aeration

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

Review for NaturaLawn of America - Baltimore West - PO Box 1330, Westminster, MD - 37956471

11/15/2018

Nancy D.

My lawn looks much better. I always received a written report each time they came. I paid through an automatic withdrawal plan so the process went very smoothly.

Description of Work
They did an ongoing seasonal lawn maintenance program.

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

01/29/2018

Leslie P.

It went very well. They were efficient and I did not have to be home for them to do their work. They always left a detailed slip for me of what was done and if there were any trouble spots. I have been using them for 10 years. Their price depends on the services you get. If you pay for the season ahead of time, then you can get a nice discount.

Description of Work
Managing weeds, fertilizing and grass growth. They also provided flea and tick protection.

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

01/29/2018

PAUL M.

Have been using this service since 2005. Very satisifed.

Description of Work
Monthly yard maintenance & annual seeding

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

01/27/2018

Robert N.

Enrolled in the Summer Mosquito Control program last summer and received five treatments every two weeks. The technician did a good job covering the areas we asked. Overall, we felt the results were moderately effectively. Definitely better than not doing anything, but we still had to deal with biting insects. Nothing is 100% and overall we were satisfied, but not sure I would enroll again at full price.

Description of Work
Mosquito control.

Category pest control

Work Completed On 01/27/2018

01/09/2018

David H.

NaturaLawn made up to 8 periodic visits to treat lawn over the year. Always very professional and left detailed description of work performed and guidance for follow-up care needed

Description of Work
General and routine lawn care for year

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our service. I looked over your account and see that you have been with us since 2003! Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you all these years and thank you for the chance to improve your lawn. Please feel free to reach out anytime with questions and we are glad to help! Thanks Bill Wilson Sales and Marketing Manager Naturalawn of America

01/01/2018

Beth S.

ok results. not worth the extra cost compared to other companies

Description of Work
Fertilized the lawn. I called for problems and problems were not taken care of in a speedy manner. They were also more expensive than other places. I might consider using them.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our service. I am sorry we were not able to provide you with "A" service. I looked over your account and we treated your lawn for 1 year, with a limited program per your request. All lawn care programs take 2-3 years to show full results, so your program was early into the process. I am confident that if you give us an adequate amount of time, we will show you the true value of your program. We will reach out to you to discuss a program moving forward that will meet your objectives. Thanks and have a great day Bill Wilson Naturalawn of America

Lawn Care, Organic Based Lawn Fertilization, Weed Control, Crabgrass Control Aeration & Seeding, Core Aeration, Tree & Shrub Maintenance, Flea & Tick Control, Mosquito Control, Deer Repellent, Mole Control & Grub Control.

Mowing, Tree Trimming, & Mulching.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa