Carpet & Floor Express Inc

Rockville, MD 20852

Laminate Flooring

Laminate Flooring

flooring
Laminate installed throughout entire house and sand/refinished the steps to match laminate.

We are your neighborhood flooring store here to service all your flooring needs. 8 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee....
Carpet Installation

carpet installation

carpet installation (173)flooring (71)hardwood floors (11)tile installation (2)carpet cleaning (2)

09/15/2020

The smoothest and easiest process I could ask for, no complaints whatsoever. I would highly recommend them to anyone with any sort of carpet and/or flooring needs! Customer service is unmatched and the owner and employees all clearly care deeply about their work.

Description of Work
New carpet installed in my basement

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

03/14/2019

Tony gave me good suggestions for material and color selection. Measurements were taken the same day and the material were promptly ordered. I had my new floor in about 2 weeks. The 3-man crew was prompt and efficient. I was very satisfied with the work performed.

Description of Work
New flooring in kitchen and entry hall

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

10/09/2018

Tony was readily available and so helpful throughout the entire process. He gave us many different options in the showroom and we were able to find samples we loved that were within our budget. Tony reworked his schedule when we had to make changes and was so accommodating to what we needed. The carpet looks and feels great. We highly recommend Tony and his crew!

Description of Work
removed old carpeting and replaced with new carpeting

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

03/05/2018

Went very well Project took 2 days and looked awesome when it was completed. The crew worked very hard. Three upstairs bedrooms, stairs and basement were carpeted.

Description of Work
Carpeting in most of house.

Work Completed On 02/28/2018

02/05/2018

No problem, both the estimate and the installation went well. Everyone has punctual and professional.

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpet installed in front hall, living room, dining room, stairway, and upstairs hall way.

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

12/06/2017

It went very successfully. The prices were reasonable and I was not pushed into doing multiple rooms or more than what I could afford. I appreciated the simplicity of the process.

Description of Work
I had the carpeting replaced in the basement of my house.

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

07/24/2017

We had tight window for installation due to other renovation work we were completing. Tony, who took over from Hamid, scheduled around our availability. The installation team was professional and did a fine job. There are small follow-ups that we intend to call them on.

Description of Work
We needed new carpet for large part of a home I recently purchased. Hamid was very helpful in the selection process and was able to find a deal that worked for us. We shopped before the closing and he came by to measure afterwards.

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

06/05/2017

I'm very pleased with the work and would hire Carpet & Floor Express again. They provided a competitive quote, arrived on time, took excellent care of my furniture as they moved pieces around, and completed the job in less time than predicted. Best of all, the floor looks great!

Description of Work
Replaced carpet, tile, and linoleum flooring on the ground level of my town house with vinyl plank flooring. About 600 square feet.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 05/25/2017

thank you for your business, it was a pleasure working with you.

05/31/2017

They arrived as expected, did an excellent job taking care of the details.

Description of Work
Removal of old carpet and Installation of vinyl down in the basement.

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

10/28/2016

I went to Carpet and Floor Express because of the good reviews on Angie's list. I had a general idea of the type of carpet and color I wanted. Tony showed me some options and I appreciated his low-key manner. I didn't feel any pressure from him to buy something more expensive. He had someone come to our home (the next day) to measure and shortly afterwards it was installed. The installers were ver...

Description of Work
I needed a new carpet for the stairs and upstairs of my townhouse.

Work Completed On 10/18/2016

Wall To Wall Carpet, Laminated Wood, Hardwood Floors, Vinyl & Ceramic Tile Sales, Installation, Sanding & Refinishing Of Hardwood Floors.

CLEANING.