ARH Decks and Roofs

MD
Maryland: General

9501 Robin Meadow Ct

Perry Hall, MD 21128

ARH Decks is a full service contractor specializing in custom decks, value decks, patios, screened in porches, pergolas and gazebos. We offer free consultations and estimates. We are your one stop shop for the exterior appearance of your home. Affordable custom composite deck construction (Azek, Fiberon, Trex, etc.) With hundreds of satisfied customers and more than 15 years’ experience you are going to get a great job every time and a level of customer service that is unmatched. Discounts available for active military, government employees, seniors and recent college graduates. Very competitive prices and great small business customer service. All major credit cards accepted. No money required up-front....

decks & porches (87)roofing (2)patio enclosures (3)Patios (1)fence company (1)

09/04/2021

Excellent! I met with Garry to begin the process. He was very professional and explained everything involved. The price was very competitive. ARH tore down and removed my old deck and built a new 12' x 16' deck, 30" above grade. The crew was great and the quality of the new deck is amazing. Everyone I dealt with at ARH was great and I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced an old deck with a new deck, with composite deck boards.

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Review for ARH Decks and Roofs - 9501 Robin Meadow Ct, Perry Hall, MD - 39464388

11/06/2020

I could not have asked for anything better. They did a FANTASTIC job. The work is excellent and I truly believe it may out last the house.(LOL) The crews that did the work were FANTASTIC, friendly, hard working and very knowledged in their craftmanship. They understood what I wanted in the porch and were very happy to make it come true. I would hire them again if I needed work done..... I HIGHLY r...

Description of Work
We had a new roof put on the house, along with tearing down old porch and adding new porch to length of house.

Category decks,roofing

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Review for ARH Decks and Roofs - 9501 Robin Meadow Ct, Perry Hall, MD - 39006317

07/06/2020

I had 3 estimates and I was lucky that ARH was the one that I liked the most and had the better solution and price. Job started on time. If weather was a concern, I was called and advised. Job finished in the time window quoted and work quality was beyond my expectation. I could not be happier with the result. I have referred them to several of my friends.

Description of Work
Repair and replace decks

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

01/03/2020

Work went very well. We are very pleased with the quality of the work, and the pricing was very good.

Description of Work
Rebuild our deck from wood to composite materials.

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

12/21/2018

This is a small company that builds quality decks. You will have to wait a bit longer to get your deck built, but the wait is worth it. I did initial research on what it would cost for the size deck I wanted and ARH Decks gave us an excellent price. While waiting for the deck to be built, I added skirting. Again, the pricing was reasonable. ARH does not accept any payment until all decking supplie...

Description of Work
Deck with skirting

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

09/24/2018

They were on time and very professional have recommended to others

Description of Work
Had a deck built

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

06/28/2018

Gary answered all of my calls in a timely manner. The team worked hard and quickly, with great quality. They were always courteous and professional. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Deck Addition

Work Completed On 05/04/2018

04/03/2018

One year later and the fence/deck look great! We had a wind storm a few weeks ago and they came out to fix one of the fence panels that were impacted. Overall, great people and great company!

Description of Work
Vinyl Fence & Deck

Category decks,fencing

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

02/01/2018

Excellent - We could not have asked for a better group of people to complete our beautiful deck and gazebo. Gary the salesman was great (very approachable, willing to listen, patient, gave great input/feedback, and trustworthy) - reassured us that the work be done to our satisfaction and ensured that we got the products and materials that we wanted for our deck. He checked in to see how the deck w...

Description of Work
Build deck with a gazebo

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

02/01/2018

I was going to do it myself, but a friend had recommended ARH. They did a great job. Everyone who worked on the deck was kind and courteous. There was little to no disruption while they were replacing the deck.

Description of Work
ARH replaced my 12x12 deck.

Work Completed On 07/22/2017

Composite Decks, Wood Decks, Screened-in Porches, Patios! You name it, we do it. No Money Needed Upfront. Free Estimates in 48 Hours or less from the time you call.