ARH Decks and Roofs

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2012

9501 Robin Meadow Ct

Perry Hall, MD 21128

ARH Decks is a full service contractor specializing in custom decks, value decks, patios, screened in porches, pergolas and gazebos. We offer free consultations and estimates. We are your one stop shop for the exterior appearance of your home. Affordable custom composite deck construction (Azek, Fiberon, Trex, etc.) With hundreds of satisfied customers and more than 15 years’ experience you are going to get a great job every time and a level of customer service that is unmatched. Discounts available for active military, government employees, seniors and recent college graduates. Very competitive prices and great small business customer service. All major credit cards accepted. No money required up-front....

01/26/2022

John C.

Garry, Steve and the team were impeccable from start to finish. They ripped down our old aging wooden deck and replaced it with a updated Trex look that has truly elevated our backyard. The guys were working nonstop from start to finish to complete the job. It felt like no time had passed between the new deck construction and completion. Happy to have chosen a qualified team to take on this project. Not to mention the dumpster was removed bright and early the day after completion. Would definitely recommend

Description of Work
Back Deck removed and upgraded

11/03/2021

Joyce H.

Excellent. I would recommend these guys to anyone. The process was easy and the work was outstanding. From the initial call to the end it was great. I couldn't have asked for a better work crew. Dave and his crew worked straight through the weekend to get the job done and it is a beautiful deck. I would recommend this company and crew to anyone who needs a deck.

Description of Work
New deck and front porch railing.

Category decks

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. The pleasure was ours. I appreciate the opportunity you gave us. Please let us know if you ever need anything else.

09/04/2021

Steve H.

Excellent! I met with Garry to begin the process. He was very professional and explained everything involved. The price was very competitive. ARH tore down and removed my old deck and built a new 12' x 16' deck, 30" above grade. The crew was great and the quality of the new deck is amazing. Everyone I dealt with at ARH was great and I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced an old deck with a new deck, with composite deck boards.

11/06/2020

Chery and Brett C.

I could not have asked for anything better. They did a FANTASTIC job. The work is excellent and I truly believe it may out last the house.(LOL) The crews that did the work were FANTASTIC, friendly, hard working and very knowledged in their craftmanship. They understood what I wanted in the porch and were very happy to make it come true. I would hire them again if I needed work done..... I HIGHLY recommend them.

Description of Work
We had a new roof put on the house, along with tearing down old porch and adding new porch to length of house.

Category decks, roofing

07/06/2020

Nick M.

I had 3 estimates and I was lucky that ARH was the one that I liked the most and had the better solution and price. Job started on time. If weather was a concern, I was called and advised. Job finished in the time window quoted and work quality was beyond my expectation. I could not be happier with the result. I have referred them to several of my friends.

Description of Work
Repair and replace decks

01/03/2020

Catherine J.

Work went very well. We are very pleased with the quality of the work, and the pricing was very good.

Description of Work
Rebuild our deck from wood to composite materials.

12/21/2018

Luis R.

This is a small company that builds quality decks. You will have to wait a bit longer to get your deck built, but the wait is worth it. I did initial research on what it would cost for the size deck I wanted and ARH Decks gave us an excellent price. While waiting for the deck to be built, I added skirting. Again, the pricing was reasonable. ARH does not accept any payment until all decking supplies arrive on site. I was so impressed with the quality of their work, I gave a crew a nice tip.

Description of Work
Deck with skirting

09/24/2018

Anita S.

They were on time and very professional have recommended to others

Description of Work
Had a deck built

06/28/2018

Letieri S.

Gary answered all of my calls in a timely manner. The team worked hard and quickly, with great quality. They were always courteous and professional. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Deck Addition

04/03/2018

Kelly W.

One year later and the fence/deck look great! We had a wind storm a few weeks ago and they came out to fix one of the fence panels that were impacted. Overall, great people and great company!

Description of Work
Vinyl Fence & Deck

Category decks, fencing

02/01/2018

Rod S.

Excellent - We could not have asked for a better group of people to complete our beautiful deck and gazebo. Gary the salesman was great (very approachable, willing to listen, patient, gave great input/feedback, and trustworthy) - reassured us that the work be done to our satisfaction and ensured that we got the products and materials that we wanted for our deck. He checked in to see how the deck was moving along all throughout the building process. Brian and crew - the builder - (very approachable, trustworthy, patient, gave great input/feedback and made sure that the work was being done to our satisfaction throughout the building process) him and his crew cared about and took pride in what they were doing and it paid off - We have a beautiful deck and gazebo to show for it!

Description of Work
Build deck with a gazebo

02/01/2018

Alex W.

I was going to do it myself, but a friend had recommended ARH. They did a great job. Everyone who worked on the deck was kind and courteous. There was little to no disruption while they were replacing the deck.

Description of Work
ARH replaced my 12x12 deck.

09/18/2017

Jean H.

Did not hire because I needed a patio in addition to the deck. ARH only builds decks.

Description of Work
I was unable to use ARH decks because I needed a deck and patio built. ARH only provided decks. The estimate services were sufficient.

06/09/2017

Diane R.

It went extremely well. They did an amazing job, and we love our new deck!

Description of Work
We had a deck put on our home

05/08/2017

Tracey D.

Very responsive and professional in providing quote, however, they were the most expensive quote I received and I went with a different company.

Description of Work
Estimate for a deck on a new construction townhome.

04/30/2017

Lisa C.

I received a reply to my email immediately, to which I attached photos of the deck issue/repair that was under consideration. I received a reply the same day and it was a shocking one, a truly honest opinion that my deck didn't look concerning and that repair was most likely not necessary. ARH Decks offered to come out and take a look but I opted to let it be. I really appreciated the honest feedback and opinion, which was a real courtesy. ARH Decks didn't have to take the time to assess my situation free of charge. And they saved me some unnecessary spending to boot. Honest and professional folks!

Description of Work
I contacted ARH Decks about repairs to a townhome deck that appeared to be slightly off kilter.

04/24/2017

Matt S.

Great experience. Would hire again. Best price and also good quality and workmanship.

Description of Work
12 x 20 deck, wood decking with vinyl rails

03/30/2017

Kerry H.

Brian is absolutely amazing! Everything is level and the deck is beautiful!

Description of Work
Brian built a new deck using composite material.

12/31/2016

Erik L.

ARH is a very good company and they provided a high-quality service in the building for our deck in Fulton, Maryland. They always cleaned up at the end of each day and made sure we were satisfied with the project at all times.

Description of Work
Build a large composite raised deck with a covered patio.

09/17/2016

Timothy K.

My husband and I met with Gary to talk about our deck project. He was friendly, knowledgeable and we were comfortable talking with him. We liked his suggestion of baluster color for the deck railing. The estimate he gave us was in the price range we expected to pay. Once started the deck went up fast. It is sturdy and well built. Brian and his crew did a great job. We get many compliments on it. We love our deck. These guys are great.

Description of Work
16 x 12 composite elevated free standing deck

08/16/2016

scott S.

EXCELLENT FROM START TO FINISH. I EMAILED ARH DECKS REQUESTING AN ESTIMATE, AND I WAS CONTACTED WITHIN MINUTES FROM THE OWNER TONY. GARY CAME OUT TO GIVE AN ESTIMATE. HE WAS ON TIME AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE DISCUSSING WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO. GARY LISTENED TO MY PLANS AND WAS VERY ATTENTIVE. GARY ALSO GAVE ME SOME ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS WHICH I HAD NOT THOUGHT OF, AND WE ADDED SOME OF THEM INTO THE DECK DESIGN. I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THE NEW DECK. THE WORK WAS DONE PROMPTLY, PROFESSIONAL, AND EVERYTHING WAS CLEANED UP. IT LOOKS AWESOME. I'VE ACTUALLY ALREADY RECOMMENDED ARH DECKS TO MY PARENTS AND A COUPLE BUDDIES I WORK WITH. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY HIGHER ARH DECKS AGAIN. I WISH I HAD HEARD OF THEM YEARS AGO.

Description of Work
ARH REMOVED MY OLD DECK AND REPLACED THE DECK WITH A NEW ONE

06/30/2016

Seun F.

Outstanding! It was a great experience. Garry was professional, responsive and always a pleasure to deal with. The work men were efficient and did an amazing job! We love our new deck! I would recommend ARH decks to any and everyone that wanted an outstanding job done with a hassle free experience.

Description of Work
A deck addition to our home

06/22/2016

Heather B.

Gary was prompt and professional with his estimate. ARH was able to come out, evaluate the project, and provide an estimate in a very timely manner. The experience was positive and I intended to definitely reach out in the future for any contracting projects.

Description of Work
Provide estimate

06/01/2016

Wendy R.

Great team -- professional, nice, trustworthy. Rain delayed project, but other than that all went according to the plan. I love my new space. I have made referrals to friends and will continue to do so!

Description of Work
Built screened in deck

05/12/2016

Lea M.

Everything went really well. At my request the date for work to begin was pushed back from early February to late February. They were very gracious about my request to postpone the work. The job was completed in 2 days and everything was left very clean and neat. They even put down grass seed when they had disturbed the ground digging new support posts.

Description of Work
They removed my old 8X10 wood deck and replaced it with a 10X12 Trex deck.

Artistic Stamped Concrete of Maryland

Decorative concrete is a great way to get the look of natural stonework at a fraction of the price. Transform your outdoor space with decorative concrete from Artistic Stamped Concrete of Maryland, LLC. (ASCM). A family owned, local Maryland company. For more than 20 years, we have been providing quality workmanship on stamped colored concrete & hardscapes. We are a full service construction company. From design to new build or demolition to renovations. Building from your dreams, implementing a concept and turning it into a reality. Transforming outdoor living spaces from ordinary to spectacular. Let us show you what ASCM can do for you! Sustainable, green, stamped concrete, driveways, pool decks, patios, walkways hold up to the test of time. Since opening our doors, ASCM has provided expert decorative concrete design and installation throughout Maryland. Our primary goal is to provide our clients with high quality, low maintenance, affordable solutions for patios, pool decks, driveways and walkways and more also known as hardscapes. We now offer fencing and pool renovations.

Offers by Artistic Stamped Concrete of Maryland on Angi
    E & F Masonry LLC

Affordable Hardscapes that will turn your yard into a Masterpiece.

M.E.V Outdoor Solutions LLC

M.E.V Outdoor Solutions was started by brothers who had worked many years for other companies. We learned their strength and saw where we could improve. We operate with the core believes that QUALITY and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE is what our industry lacks and what we will strive daily to provide. We take on every patio or landscaping project with the customer in mind and the goal to make you fall in love with your property all over again . We take much pride in our work because we know that your property is your most pride possession. We are Licensed and Insured.

Maryland
    Maryland: General

Composite Decks, Wood Decks, Screened-in Porches, Patios! You name it, we do it. No Money Needed Upfront. Free Estimates in 48 Hours or less from the time you call.