C & G Masonry

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2007

4 employees. No subs. All Masonry work is performed by a Master Mason. C & G Masonry Inc., is ready to help make your outdoor living more pleasant. We specialize in stone and brick patios, driveways, chimneys and sidewalks. We have been doing this work for twenty three years. We are licensed and insured. We provide competitive estimates. If you have a repair job or a complete installation we can meet all of your needs. Just give us a call. We will build you the home you want. No surprises or disappointments. If you can dream it, we can build it. We maintain control throughout the design and construction process to ensure that your residence is built to the highest quality standards. Chris: 3015266007 email: cgmas.inc@gmail.com Gus: 301-366-8545 email: kostac59@gmail.com...

Santibanez

Santibanez

Santibanez construction is your premier contractor for fixing chimneys, patio stairs, fire box, and everything that has to do with bricks and blocks. We have the experience and proven expertise to handle all of your masonry and chimney repairs. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Santibanez  on Angi

02/15/2019

I had a relatively small project that needed to be taken care of and Chris and his colleague Mark worked quickly and efficiently to fix my problem! Chris worked on the brickwork, and Mark repaired the water damage that had been done on the interior of the house, and Mark even painted after he repaired the interior! They both did high quality work and I am incredibly happy with the jobs they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a pin hole leak in the mortar of my bricks to be repaired and then sealed

CATEGORY drywall,masonry,interior painters

03/25/2018

Great; they performed the work proposed within time frame and within budget. They coordinate closely with what the customer requests. They are passionate about getting the job right and clean up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry work

CATEGORY masonry,interior painters

02/03/2018

The workers were unprofessional, loud and cursing as if they were hanging out drinking beer on a weekend. The work was sloppy and unprofessional. I could have done a better job myself and saved my money. I had to call them back after they left and i noticed the bricks were not evenly cut. It looked horrible as if a 5 year old did the job. They did come back to try and fix it but I will never seek ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry work

CATEGORY masonry

Not sure what she talking about . We had remove a A.C. unit out of a brick wall to an addition in her home and brick up the opening. We had to be loud to communicate since we had a mason inside and one outside brick in the opening. After leaving she call us and said one brick was not cut even we returned within 20min and recut the brick. She said she was happy with it. Then she ask us to take the ...

11/02/2017

it did not go. C&G came and took measurements and photos and then I never heard from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool deck and patio area

CATEGORY masonry

Did not want the job thats why there no response since the homeowner had about 7 or more projects that where half way finished and when asked what happen to the original contractor whom started the job his response was my wife didn't like them. I was trying to be nice but I know now just to say not interested in your project rather then take measurements. Lesson learned.

07/24/2017

Work went well - professional, responsible, knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front walkway

CATEGORY concrete repair

Masonry, Hardscape, Walkways, Chimney Repairs, Retaining Walls, Patios, Masonry Repairs, Step Repairs

ask for details