NLT Construction

Maryland
Maryland: General

PO Box 40

Finksburg, MD 21048

NLT Construction has been serving the Baltimore area since 1986. We are licensed and fully insured. We are very proud of the fact that in 33 years of operation we have never had a single complaint filed with the MHIC. As an experienced design/build company we can provide you with the ideas and plans to complete your next project (over 95% of the remodeling projects we do are designed by us), or we can work from yours. We are very proud of the fact that over 75% of our current business comes from referrals and repeat customers. We do very little advertising and let our work speak for us. Our goal is to build lifetime relationships with our customers. We employ our own full time carpenters (do not subcontract carpentry work). This allows us to concentrate on high quality workmanship and pay attention to the small details. You can see the results in our work. Let us show you why our customers keep coming back. Contact us for a free estimate....

home remodeling (76)woodworking (59)drywall (45)electrician (43)window replacement (41)tile installation (41)plumbers (37)flooring (37)general contractors (32)countertop installation (30)door installation (28)lighting (27)

01/10/2022

Laura M.

My family and I have spent the last 2 years focusing on making our house a place we can truly call home. NLT helped us add an additional 700 square feet which included a master bedroom, huge master bath, walk-in closet, 2 additional linen closets, mud room, laundry room and garage. The craftsmanship of all the work is an artistry that is hard to find anywhere. The attention to detail on every level is phenomenal. They embrace all aspects of creativity and help to bring life to fun ideas. We hired the team again to build the loft idea I had for my son’s “little man cave.” It does not disappoint. The work completed is beautiful and my son and I spend hours in the loft, reading and playing building memories that will last a lifetime.

Description of Work
Home Remodeling and Addition

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,closet systems,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,garage doors,gutter repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

Review for NLT Construction - PO Box 40, Finksburg, MD - 39592692

WOW!… you are quite the photographer! I love the pictures that you attached.. your house is officially awesome with a capital A! I think you know how much I enjoyed working with you and [Member Name Removed], you’re one of the nicest customers I’ve ever dealt with… It was an absolute pleasure bringing your dreams to fruition. The idea you came up with for your sons bedroom loft is so cool….. i’m literally showing pictures of it to every customer I meet with now! Everything that you designed/selected from your bathroom vanity wall to your sons bedroom, laundry room, mudroom, exterior siding and fence… I was so impressed with all of your decisions and choices. You should be an interior designer, you have a real knack for it.… If you ever decide to become one let me know, I can refer a lot of business your way :-) putting that aside, you and [Member Name Removed] are the best.… if there was a website where I could review my customers you would receive five stars and then some :-)

01/10/2022

JAMES R.

We hired Dave and NLT Construction in July of 2021 to remodel two bathrooms and the entire basement in our home. We were happily surprised that they were able to begin their work earlier than promised in October 2021. The remodeling work was finished on time and exactly on budget, and their work was excellent. Dave was absolutely wonderful, so thorough, so helpful, and incredibly responsive. He was fantastic to work with, as was his entire crew. Since we've met and worked with Dave and NLT, we won't ever have to work with any other general contractor ever again for work in our home. I have, and will continue to, recommend Dave & NLT to anyone who has home construction projects. They are the BEST!

Description of Work
Bathroom and basement remodeling

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. I really enjoyed working with you to transform your basement and 2 bathrooms. You have a beautiful home….it was obvious to me that you have very high standards and I’m glad that I was able to live up to them! If there’s anything you ever need down the road, I’m just a phone call away. Please keep in touch and Happy New Year!

12/27/2021

Bethany H.

NLT added a 13'x14' room off of our existing kitchen. We received quotes from several general contractors and sunroom companies, but Dave was able to offer a more thorough variety of services and made me feel confident that we'd end up with a sunroom that really felt like part of the house. The whole NLT team was exceptional to work with and I'm so pleased with the beautiful space we've been able to add to our home. Dave was always responsive and on top of things, making for a surprisingly smooth experience despite the unpleasant surprises that tend to pop up in a construction project of this size. Dave's team was professional and easy to work with, as were the subcontractors. Danny did a great job with the foundation work despite our property being particularly challenging to navigate. Pricing was transparent and reasonable. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and hope to have the opportunity to do so in the future as we slowly remodel our 1960s house.

Description of Work
Sunroom added onto existing kitchen.

Category picture framing,remodeling,sunrooms

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

Happy New Year [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you on this project. I’m glad we were able to finish before Christmas, but we sure did cut it close! The added bonus of visiting your house as the work progressed was that I got to spend time with your dog Charlie….what a sweetheart! Don’t forget to call me when the painting is done so that I can get some final pics…and visit with Charlie! I hope you enjoy your beautiful new sunroom addition in good health for many years to come :-)

11/17/2021

Leslie B.

My kitchen project is my second home improvement project with NLT Construction. After shopping around with numerous kitchen renovation companies and not being satisfied with their vision of my dream kitchen, I engaged Dave because I was confident NLT Construction could deliver my kitchen concept. Dave’s employees and contractors were highly professional and skilled in every aspect of the job, making for an enjoyable experience. Dave kept me abreast of all issues and recommended suggestions to enhance the kitchen’s aesthetics. During the renovation, there was minimal dust, and the team cleaned after every workday. At the start of the project, I recall Dave saying, “I want to make you happy.” I can honestly say Dave and his team delivered on that promise.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], it was an absolute pleasure working for you… You have such a good eye for color and design and I love your new full height granite backsplash! I’m glad I was a part of making your vision come to life and I hope you enjoy your beautiful new kitchen in good health for many years to come. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

11/15/2021

Jay G.

We have used NLT Construction for all of our home improvement needs for the past 17 years. They have replaced windows and siding, added a major den and dining room addition, a total bathroom remodel and kitchen updates. They are very professional, do a great job and stand behind their work. We would highly recommend NLT Construction for all of your home improvement needs.

Description of Work
Several major home improvement projects

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,home inspection,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,doors,sunrooms,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed] & Marsha, 17 Years! We really do have some history together. I Think you know how much I appreciate all the business and referrals that you’ve given me over the years. I consider you both friends and hope you enjoy your new home in good health for many years to come.

10/31/2021

Stuart Z.

NLT Construction was fantastic. We did a major renovation on our master bathroom, new vanity in our hall bathroom and new countertop and backsplash in our kitchen. Dave Cedrone was wonderful to work with. He is so meticulous. He helped us design the renovation, drew the plans, gave us a shopping list, and recommended the vendors to use. This made our decision making so easy. Once we placed our orders, Dave got back to us to. make sure we got what we needed. To our excitement, our project was able to start ahead of schedule. Dave's crew was fantastic. They were courteous, always on time, and so professional. We could tell that they loved what they did and were just as meticulous as Dave. They always cleaned up before they left for the day. The plumber, electrician and painter that Dave recommended also were fantastic. Everyone involved was so accommodating and made sure we were happy with the end result. The outcome of this project was everything we could have wanted and more. Thank you Dave and your team.

Description of Work
Renovations

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

Thank you Stu, it was a pleasure working for you. I enjoyed the tour of your office/ man cave and the photos you’ve taken over the the past 40 years…thank you for sharing that with me. Remember I’m just a phone call away if there’s anything you need. Happy Halloween!

10/21/2021

Carshena W.

Very professional, always on time, finished the job on schedule. Great communication throughout project.

Description of Work
Gutters and siding

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I love somebody who can make quick decisions on their selections… You were great to work with!.

09/26/2021

Edward G.

Have used NLT for many projects at my house. Always accurate estimates, great workmanship, polite and respectful workers who are all perfectionists. Will continue to use them and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace rotted wood on exterior

Category remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

Hi (Member name removed), Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It’s always been a pleasure working for you and your wife. Thinking back, we’ve practically redone your whole house… Room addition, garage, kitchen, three bathrooms, windows, doors, roof. I appreciate all the business you’ve given me over the years, and all the referrals as well. Thank you!

09/16/2021

Wendy S.

Last fall we used NLT Construction for the second time. The first time was to redo the exterior of our home. The second time was to completely gut and remodel our basement. Dave Cedrone, the owner, worked with us on every detail, which included creating a 6 foot wide window though the concrete. Dave is very responsive, and his crew does excellent work. Dave was frequently onsite, and he coordinated and supervised the work of all the subcontractors (the carpenters work only for NLT, and they are excellent). He is a perfectionist, and it shows in all the details of the work done. We love the way the basement looks, and we are currently scheduled to have NLT remodel the upstairs of our house [the kitchen cabinets have a very long lead time]. NLT is not the cheapest company around, but if you want the highest quality work, a responsive contractor, attention to detail, and a job that starts and finishes when Dave says it will, I highly recommend NLT.

Description of Work
Completely gut a basement and remodel it into a full living space with kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bath.

Category awnings,contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,concrete repair,drywall,picture framing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I am looking forward to our next project together. Once we’ve completed the remodel of the upstairs the entire house will be practically brand new… We’re Running out of stuff for me to do! :-)

08/28/2021

Daniel S.

Dave and his crews constructed a beautiful porch (deck and overhanging roof) for us. It was a complicated project since the deck is substantially elevated and the roof needed to tie nicely into an existing bump-out. Throughout the project, Dave made sure the porch was realizing our vision. He listened closely, offered design suggestions, and provided crystal clear drawings of the new construction. He was incredibly detail oriented, offered suggestions to keep the project budget in check, and helped us deal with a few product shortages. Dave was in touch constantly and kept the project moving quickly. He quickly remedied the one small imperfection that I noticed and delivered a truly stunning backyard space that exceeded my expectations. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Construction of Porch (Covered Deck)

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was really a pleasure working with you on this project. I know that you appreciate all of the details that went into the construction of your deck and roof because you’re capable enough to have done it yourself. Please send me some pictures as “phase 2” progresses, once that’s done I’ll have to stop by for a beer :-). Until then, enjoy what’s left of the summer and I’ll see you soon!

Home remodeling, new room additions, sunrooms. Garages and carports. Finished basements and attics. Kitchen and bath remodeling. Enclosures and screen rooms. Decks and gazebos. Replacement windows, doors, siding & roofing, custom built-ins, etc.

MasterCard, Check, Visa