All About Waterproofing Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2011

All About Waterproofing, Inc. is a family owned and operated, Maryland business that offers the highest quality work in the industry. We pay attention to every detail and provide you with the personal attention you and your home deserve. We offer free inspections and estimates performed by the most experienced professionals in the industry. We are dedicated to your satisfaction from your initial contact to the completion of your service. We stand behind all our work with our owners Satisfaction guaranteed. Additional address - 1114 Saddle View Way, Forest Hill MD 21050. Additional phone - (410) 836-8666....

DCI Landscaping

DRAINAGE EXPERT. Custom landscape design(with complete design and plan available)& installation, planting, retaining walls & patios, outdoor lighting, grading, seeding, sodding, fencing & drainage(including French Drains).

RPS Restoration

We are a local family owned and operated company. We have been in business for over 20 years and have about 30 years of experience. We specialize in water restoration as well as mitigation. We deal with all insurance companies. RPS Restoration does not use any subcontractors, all employees are in house. Let us bring your house back to the one you call home. We look forward to hearing from you!

Offers by RPS Restoration on Angi
Hydro Clean

We are a family-owned local company that provides outstanding service for carpet, furniture, drapery, tile/grout, air duct, dryer vent, and hardwood floor cleaning. We also provide disinfecting using electrostatic sprayers that can be accommodated for same-day service. Other services include power washing, window cleaning, general house cleaning, water damage restoration, furnace puff-back cleaning, and more. Additional DBA Names:Certified Restoration & Hydro Clean Certified Restoration.

Offers by Hydro Clean on Angi

10/24/2019

Craig came to our home and looked at our issue. He said he would write up a recommendation and provide a quote. Craig than disappeared and never followed up. I eventually reached out to him but he ignored me. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Our basement needed waterproofing and mold remediation.

Category basement waterproofing

As promised, I emailed our recommendation with a quote to [Member Name Removed] the same day as my inspection. Unfortunately, until I received this review, he and I unknowingly had our emails filtered into spam/junk mail. I contracted [Member Name Removed] right away and we both then realized neither of us had received each others correspondence.

11/22/2017

Recommended dehumidifier and circulation and no charge for inspection Two thumbs up

Description of Work
Inspected basement for mold and moisture

Category basement waterproofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I'm glad all you needed was some good, honest advise!

08/11/2016

Very well. Craig checked all the damp areas and told us how to take care of it ourselves, by adding downspout extensions. He was courteous and professional and if we have a problem in the future we would certainly call him.

Description of Work
Inspect dampness of basement walls and provide estimate for repairs.

Category basement waterproofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! I hope the extensions are enough to solve your dampness issues!

08/04/2016

The job went well. The crew was courteous and professional. I appreciate them even cleaning out and adding gravel into my window wells.

Description of Work
I needed to have a drain system and sump pump installed in my basement.

04/28/2014

The experience went exceptionally well. All work was performed as specifically noted on the estimate and contract. The work was completed timely. The workers were polite, courteous and answered all questions that my wife or I had, and allowed us to see the progress of the work. The owner, Craig, was accessible throughout the project and promptly responded to any/all concerns we had. We were thorou...

Description of Work
The provider installed a french drain system and sump pump in our basement.

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Interior & exterior waterproofing systems, certified mold inspections, certified mold testing, certified mold remediation, fha/va certifications, sump pumps & battery back-up pumps, crack repairs, stairwell drains, structural repairs & fortress kevlar carbon fiber system.

Satisfaction