Basement Systems USA

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2010

2092 E Old Philadelphia Rd

Elkton, MD 21921

We accept remote payment

Basement Systems USA, Inc. is a local, family owned, company with national resources and nationally backed warranties. We specialize in "All Things Basementy": Basement Waterproofing, Basement Finishing, Basement Mold Remediation, Basement Foundation Repair, Basement Egress, Basement Radon, and Crawlspaces too. To e-mail us please please visit our website. Financing available. Free Estimate. Over 12 websites give us a 5 star rating including the BBB, Google, Home Advisor, Yahoo, and Yelp,...

basement waterproofing (174)well & water pump repair (47)basement remodeling (31)mold removal (31)drain pipe installation (23)plumbers (23)foundation repair (18)home inspection (12)concrete repair (7)water damage restoration (5)egress window (3)drain cleaning (2)

09/08/2021

The company showed flexibility and out of box thinking as how to work through the particular challenges our house has. We're very happy about the quality of work and willingness to hear what we needed, big thank you!

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing and rough plumbing for two new bathrooms

Category concrete repair,plumbing,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe,mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

08/26/2021

The work was done with precision and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Sewage pump system & basement windows install

Category plumbing,wells,drain pipe,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

08/25/2021

my whole home feels fantastic. very courteous and knowledgeable individuals. I would hire them again for all my basement waterproofing and basement remodeling needs in the future. Its hard to find a family run business with amazing values and professionalism. these guys have it all.

Description of Work
basement dehumidifier installation and assessment

Category basement waterproofing,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

08/16/2021

I reached out to this company for a sump pump upgrade and a cracked wall repair. The technician who did my install was very polite and informative. We've had several big storms since my installation was done and I'm happy to say my basement has remained totally dry. I'm very glad I chose this company, I would recommend them to anyone in need of help with their basement!

Description of Work
wall crack repair and new sump pump

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/31/2021

10/18/2020

With our old sump pump working overtime with heavy rains of the past few years, we opted to upgrade to get some peace of mind. We got one of their dual sump pump systems that has one main one and a backup just in case the first one were to fail, and the system has worked flawlessly ever since. The company was professional and courteous and careful with masks during return checkups during this Covi...

Description of Work
new sump sump system

Category wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Review for Basement Systems USA - 2092 E Old Philadelphia Rd, Elkton, MD - 38957758

09/25/2020

Work done on time, neatly, and efficiently. Did not disrupt our routine. Area is clean and upgraded. It is something that does not show itself, but we know the importance of this thing. We have an old, old field stone basement and water is always an issue. The new pit is larger and should cut down on wear for the pump, a battery backup system that give peace of mind for the power outages that come...

Description of Work
New sump pit and pump installed

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

08/22/2020

So glad we did it! This was a project that we were not looking forward to. We had no idea how it would go! Choosing the right company makes all the difference and we made the right choice with Basement Systems USA. The company has amazing values and work ethic evident by the guys working in our home. We did it right before we went on vacation and we could have peace of mind knowing our basement pr...

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

08/22/2020

I had a great experience working with Basement Systems USA. These guys were very professional, hardworking, and clean. They told me exactly what I needed to do and I was glad I went with their suggestions. I always had leak issues and occasionally my old sump pump wouldn’t even work. I can truly forget about it now even in the worst of storms. In fact, that happened the following weekend after the...

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells,foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

07/16/2020

Everything went perfectly and was done in a timely manner. I have no water in my basement and the drain is working well. I greatly appreciated that there was mess left to clean up when they were done.

Description of Work
I needed a drain line added to my sump pump line so that my basement would not flood.

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

06/22/2020

Was so happy with the quick and thorough work of Shawn and Gilbert in my basement. They were fast and took great care for each detail of the job. I have confidence to refinish my basement now! I would highly recommend them and Basement Systems for all your waterproofing needs!

Description of Work
Water Proofing

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair, Sump Pump Installation, Basement Refinishing, Mold Removal & Remediation, Bowing Walls, Foundation Repair, & Water Damage Restoration

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Financing Available