Ameribuilt

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2011

P.O. Box 4

Broomes Island, MD 20615

Ameribuilt LLC is the area's once stop source for your home improvement needs. It is no secret that today’s construction industry is extremely unforgiving. Many contractors have completely lost focus of what matters most, the customer. Due to the current economic conditions across the country,

04/30/2015

Ruth A.

Category decks, basement remodeling

03/11/2015

Anjanette W.

The process with Amerbuilt started fine. Overall I was satisfied with the end result/product but the process was annoying. I was promised a 3 week delivery and it constantly changed. Ameribuilt didn't keep constant contact with me regarding the project. I had to continually be proactive and reach out to them to get a status update on when the pavers would be available and when the install would take place. On every instance I spoke with a representative he/she was always professional and polite. As a customer I should not have to engage at the level in which I did to get information about my project. I expected them to keep me informed. If I had not reached out to them I believe it would have taken much longer to get to a completed project. The process was initiated in March 2014 and the product was finally delivered in June 2014.

Description of Work
Ameribuilt installed a patio with pavers.

Category decks, hardscaping, patios

09/04/2014

Chanda S.

They were very unorganized and did not communicate well.

Description of Work
Installed Paver Patio

Category decks, hardscaping

[member name removed], We apologize for the communication issue we faced during construction. When we originally went to begin work, we were under the understanding that you needed an additional week to produce the second payment that was due. We apologize for this confusion and appreciate your business. We are delighted you are happy with the finished product  If there is anything we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Ameribuilt LLC

08/04/2014

George D.

They did a wonderful job. The customer service really stood out to me. The sales rep was very informative, knowledgeable, and responsive.

Description of Work
I used them to build my patio.

Category patios

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] :) our pleasure

07/22/2014

Matt C.

Our meeting with Ray the sales manager went well. He came to the house to provide a free estimate and was punctual and friendly. The price for the patio and steps was $2000 to $2500 below estimates from other companies. There were about 6 weeks between signing the contract and the patio being built, which was about twice as long as originally estimated, but there was also steady rain in that time that understandably delayed construction. As for the work itself, the patio crew needed only two days to complete the patio. They were courteous and efficient, and cleaned up any mess they had made. The rounded edges of the patio were cut perfectly, and the grade of the patio correctly drains rainwater away from the house. The decking crew needed only one morning to complete the freestanding steps. The steps were reasonably well built, though they looked hastily assembled. Some screws were in way too far, others not quite flush with the wood. There were a few issues with this crew. Several small scraps of wood remained in the backyard after completion, as well as at least 10 deck screws found in the grass (fortunately by me, not my dog). The biggest issue was the large scraps and building materials that were left behind- the patio crew neatly stacked the unused pavers curbside when they were finished, and the materials were picked up the next day. The decking crew left large wood scraps and two large black bags of trash/unused material on the lawn next to the curb, ostensibly to be picked up the following day. It sat there over Memorial Day weekend, and into the following week. When I called to inquire if it was going to be picked up, they apologized and said it was an oversight and that someone would be out to pick it up in the next day or two. After two more calls and another week passing, the trash was finally picked up 14 days later. Bottom line, I can highly recommend Ameribuilt for patio installation. I can't really say the same for the decking crew.

Description of Work
installed a 210 sq ft paver patio and wood steps off the rear slider.

09/05/2013

Erik C.

I had a deck installed in April 2013 and have meaning to write a review since then. I recently built home and did not have a preexisting deck. I received estimates from three companies and eventually went with Ameribuilt. Troy, owner and salesman, was very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He was not pushy and was very respectful of my decision to get other estimates. His estimate was $4,000 below the next closest estimate and included composite decking, lights, a bench, another table to use next to your grill, and stairs. Including stairs his estimate is probably about $6,000 less than the next closest estimate. During the process there were some minor delays associated with the county inspectors but Troy came by often to keep us informed. His work crew were very friendly and professional. He took the time and effort to make us comfortable thru the process and my family and I are extremely happy with the end product. We have received numerous compliments from our neighbors and one neighbor immediately had an estimate from Ameribuit and had a deck installed as well. As someone who is constantly getting estimates for various projects I strongly recommend Ameribuilt. At the very least you should get an estimate. We will use them in the future for additional work.

Description of Work
Deck Installation.

08/01/2013

Clayton R.

The sales guy was really nice, very informative. The work was good. They had to come back and make a couple of corrections. There were just a couple of things wrong, like the screen door was put backwards, things that shouldn't have been done wrong.

Description of Work
I've had experience with Ameribuilt. We had an enclosed porch done.

06/21/2013

Janelle T.

I have not hired them yet because I have some budgeting issues but if I decide to have the work done, I will definitely use them. The guy that came out was the vice president of the company and he was very cordial, very patient, very professional and he spent time with me explaining the job and the cost. He did follow up with me to see if I was still interested and to me that stood out the most. He was on time; he showed up the day and time that he said he would.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Ameribuilt for a deck and an enclosed outdoor patio.

Category decks, patios

06/12/2013

Scott W.

Everything went according to plan. Troy Kornacki stayed in constant communication with us on how everything was going from begining to end. The guys doing the work were awsome....cleaned up the area every day when they were done and when they completed the project. Very happy and pleased with this company and highly recommend giving Troy Kornacki a call.

Description of Work
Planned, designed and built a small deck comming off the back of the house where the sliding glass door is.

04/02/2013

Diane C.

I've been meaning to write this review for the last several months, but until this weekend when someone stopped by the house to compliment us on our deck and ask who built it, I kept forgetting. I apologize to Ameribuilt, because they deserve much praise. From the first contact on the phone, to the personal, on-site estimate by the owner Troy, it was all top-notch customer service. Troy came out and measured everything and really listened to all our ideas and incorporated them into his drawing and estimate. Everything was done on-site that first visit...we didn't have to wait days for drawings and estimates...it was all done very professionally right on our dining room table. After looking over the plans and estimate, we made a decision to do it, and Rudy the on-site manager was here the next day digging the holes and starting the job. Rudy was VERY good at what he does. He also listened to and answered all our questions. He never left a mess and was always considerate. His craftsmanship was very evident as we asked for specialty stairs that needed more than just a cookie-cutter build. The way the deck boards are angled and the accents on the corners of the railing all set it apart from others we've seen. Troy also made visits during the process to check on work and check in on us. They handled everything with the permits and inspections and really paid attention to the small details...which was much appreciated! You can see from the attached pictures that it is a sizeable deck and it definitely gets noticed in the neighborhood with compliments all the time. The price was very reasonable (it was starting the off-season) but Troy also threw in 2 full light packages that really make the deck stand out at night (I'll try and upload some night pictures as well). We are planning to have Ameribuilt construct our patio that will blend right into the deck, and our confident we'll be writing another glowing review. We highly recommend Troy and the Ameribuilt team!

Description of Work
Built a two level deck with two sets of stairs and a pergola.

03/18/2013

LaKisha D.

All went well - very quick and efficient

Description of Work
Built a 10X10 brick patio - with two sitting walls; circular pattern in the center of patio

Category decks, patios

10/21/2012

Chad T.

We couldn't be more pleased with the basement remodel by Ameribuilt. We would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat for a remodel project. Price: We received an excellent price. For 32,000 (not including appliances, which we supplied), we felt we received a significant deal. Admittedly, the only wrinkle in this was the quoting process, which missed a few items on our design and required a re-negotiation before work began. Even so, the end quote was more than reasonable and we were very pleased. Quality: The vendors they used for selections were excellent and provide a wide range of options that were well above builder grade. The framing was done quickly and was high quality. The quality of the finish work was excellent and the styles of finishes implemented were in-line with the entire house. After inspecting our basement, the county inspector asked for the number for Ameribuilt to have his own basement refinished! A few months after the work was completed, there were some minor repairs that needed to be done and Ameribuilt fixed them. Responsiveness: Quite frankly, this was the highlight of the entire experience. Troy (the owner) and all of his employees were incredibly responsive to any and all concerns. Troy would respond to emails and phone calls within the same day. If I sent an email at 10pm, sometimes I would receive a reply in 5 minutes. All together, it made the entire experience flow so smoothly. Punctuality: The work was completed on time. His people were here when they said they would be. Professionalism: The entire crew was amazing. There was never an instance where I had questions about their professionalism, work ethic, or anything.

Description of Work
Our basement was a shell, with rough-ins for a wet bar and 3 piece bathroom already existing. We had the room designed before receiving a quote to consist of a bathroom, bedroom, three storage areas, full kitchenette (everything but a stove). Total amount of space added was roughly 850 sq ft. The kitchenette had granite countertops, tile floors, sink and the install of 3 undercounter appliances.

Category basement remodeling

We really appreciate the positive review!! You are amazing clients and we had a very pleasant experience building your beautiful basement.

03/12/2012

Ann S.

In the fall of 2011, we were going to paint our porch. In the preparation process, we noticed that the support posts had developed significant wood rot. Much of the floor decking was showing signs of wear, so we decided to replace the entire porch. We obtained several bids, which ranged from about $9,000 to $14,000. While Ameribult's was the second lowest bid, I felt more comfortable with Troy (the owner) than I did with the representatives of all the other companies we solicited for bids. Troy has an iPad with a ton of pictures of the company's work, so we were able to get a pretty good sense that their product LOOKS good ... at least from a distance. (Of course most of the pictures were long shots, to give the overall picture of the porch or deck.) We asked for references and called them both. The detailed feedback we got from both customers made us feel comfortable that Ameribuilt was a company we could work with. I was having a big dinner party for the holidays, so Troy made sure that the work was done in time for the party. I appreciated that. We were happy with the selection of materials they had to offer. We are very happy with the final product. I was astonished to find that one guy was going to do all the work on the porch. I didn't think it was a one person job. Elvin did an oustanding job. When our house was built, the original contractor apparently did something different on the roof support that neither Elvin nor Troy had ever seen before. (I don't remember the details, but the upshot was that the beam that runs beneath the porch was narrower than normal, so running the support posts up to it for a clean finish was a little dicey). Elvin talked to both my husband and me to get our input on what we'd like it to look like. My husband ? who understood the mechanics that Elvin was discussing ? was happy with the structural solution he came up with. I was happy because it looked good. (Sorry to be short on the details here.) Troy had remembered the wrong style of finials for the posts at the bottom of my steps. He made sure that the right style finials was available for Elvin to pick up before the job was complete. Elvin was a VERY neat worker. I didn't really care about it but, when he didn't finish using all the decking the first day, he moved all the remaining materials over to the side of the house so that my yard wouldn't look unsightly over the weekend before he came back to finish on Monday. All in all, I would highly recommend Ameribuilt. I feel their pricing is very competitive, they are very professional and produce a great product.

Description of Work
Ameribuilt removed our old wraparound porch (flooring, support posts and railing) and replaced the materials with composite flooring and vinyl / aluminum railing and posts. The porch is fairly large - about 8 ft deep and 32 ft long, with another 8 ft as the wraparound where the porch swing hangs. The support structure beneath the decking did not need to be replaced. Troy used a new hidden fastening system on our porch for the first time. He said this new system is better than the old hidden system they used because it enables easier removal of the boards if any repairs ever had to be done on the porch in the future. As part of their service, Ameribuilt disposed of all the old materials.

Category decks

It was an absolute pleasure, Thank You!

04/19/2011

Ilevba O.

They were efficient and started pretty quickly. They were very personable. I don’t have any complaints. They finished the job in a decent amount of time.

Description of Work
Ameribuilt built me a 10' x 14' deck in March.

Category decks

Thanks so much for the review :)

Chris Valunas LLC

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

Tillerman Gardens LLC

Full service Stonework, Hardscape and Landscaping Company. Small local. Accept Credit Cards. Hardscapes: Patio, walkway, driveway, retaining wall, steps, ponds. Natural stone and Pavers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express

Decks, Patios, Fencing, Basements, Addittions, Garages, Walkways, Driveways, Roofing, Windows, Siding, Screen Porches, Gazebos, Sunrooms, Bathrooms