B & R Siding Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2013

MHIC 130672

4600 Tonquil St

Beltsville, MD 20705

EXTERIOR REMODELING INCLUDING: ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS AND GUTTERS REPLACEMENT/REPAIRS...

gutter repair (24)roofing (21)siding companies (9)

02/22/2021

James W.

They did a great job and an amazing job on the windows, I definitely would hire them again.

Description of Work
New roofing and some works on the windows

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

10/09/2020

Yosief G.

I would recommend B&R siding quality on time completion of work excellent customer services exceeded my expectations

Description of Work
They worked on Siding and the roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Review for B & R Siding Inc - 4600 Tonquil St, Beltsville, MD - 38934936

05/21/2020

Ada W.

It went very well, everyone was professional, and the quality of work was outstanding. I got the estimate completed, and the next week they were ready to start the work. I highly recommend them to anyone that needs a new roof and or gutters. Everything was completed in 3 days, and upon completion of the work, they cleaned up all of the trash.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

05/05/2020

Andrew S.

B&R was the first firm to reply to my Angie's list request for a quote. They came by in the morning and because a crew finished another project early, they crew came and did the work the same day. They replaced the wood underlay and the shingles, cleaned up the yard and everything looks great.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 small roofs on porch and shed

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

04/26/2020

Mirtha R.

Byron, Marilyn and the rest of the crew were very professional. They completed the work on time and left my property in a very clean state. In addition to replacing the roof, they replaced some wooden siding of the house at my request. I was very pleased with how my roof turned out.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

02/05/2020

Michelle B.

Excellent service and quality! I was so nervous when part of my roof blew off! I had no experience with roof issues and was concerned about being taken advantage of. I am so thankful for B&R Siding! They responded right away, did a very thorough assessment and took time to answer all of my questions. They were patient while I compared their evaluation and price to other contractors. As soon as I made my decision, they appeared and completed the job quickly! There was no mess or debris left behind. I was careful with this decision, and their professionalism, communication, work quality and warranty period could not be beat! In the future, I am going straight to B&R Siding because I know I will get the best solution at the best price.

Description of Work
Replacement of roof ridge vent (and damage evaluation)

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

08/26/2019

Peter G.

Byron and his team where very professional and attended to small details. I had them replace all of the old plywood that was below standard and they did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and gutters

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

08/11/2019

Mrs maggi K.

They were very professional and did amazing work. My roof looks beautiful and amazing. They also did other work for me as well. I would give them the highest rating possible. I would use them again!

Description of Work
They replaced my roof and did some gutter work as well.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/04/2019

07/29/2019

Steven G.

Byron and his team replaced the roof and the sky lights of my townhouse in Silver Spring. They were able to come out immediately and easily finished the job in one day. He was very responsive to our questions and was the most competitive of the six bids we received. They cleaned up after the job.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

Review for B & R Siding Inc - 4600 Tonquil St, Beltsville, MD - 38012383

05/17/2019

Cheryl R.

The workmen were extremely professional and polite. The work was done is sufficient time, they clean up and even advised me of another area to wrap to make the home uniformed in look and I was so appreciative and our home looks great. Byron was most helpful in sending me the estimate and following up after the job was completed. Overall experience was very good.

Description of Work
Siding repair and house wrapping repair

Category gutter repair,siding