B & R Siding Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2013

EXTERIOR REMODELING INCLUDING: ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS AND GUTTERS REPLACEMENT/REPAIRS...

American Windows & Siding

American Windows & Siding

Since 1991 American Windows has provided quality products at affordable pricing. We are employee owned and operated with great customer service being our top priority. Please contact us for a free no obligation estimate or visit one of our showrooms in Fairfax VA or Kensington MD. Additional phone numbers: 703-352-2100-VA, 301-362-4150-MD. Another contact name is Edward Dunn. Additional contact name - Benjamin Beltran. Additional email - woodwindowsDC@gmail.com.

02/22/2021

They did a great job and an amazing job on the windows, I definitely would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roofing and some works on the windows

CATEGORY roofing

10/09/2020

I would recommend B&R siding quality on time completion of work excellent customer services exceeded my expectations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on Siding and the roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

05/21/2020

It went very well, everyone was professional, and the quality of work was outstanding. I got the estimate completed, and the next week they were ready to start the work. I highly recommend them to anyone that needs a new roof and or gutters. Everything was completed in 3 days, and upon completion of the work, they cleaned up all of the trash.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

05/05/2020

B&R was the first firm to reply to my Angie's list request for a quote. They came by in the morning and because a crew finished another project early, they crew came and did the work the same day. They replaced the wood underlay and the shingles, cleaned up the yard and everything looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 small roofs on porch and shed

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

04/26/2020

Byron, Marilyn and the rest of the crew were very professional. They completed the work on time and left my property in a very clean state. In addition to replacing the roof, they replaced some wooden siding of the house at my request. I was very pleased with how my roof turned out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof

CATEGORY roofing