CARPET FOR PENNIES

With Angi since August 2008

Our company offers good service, quality work. We over payment plans....

Elegant Floor Services

Elegant Floor Service has been offering leading, comprehensive wood floor services to residents in Maryland, Virginia, and DC since 1987! Our trusted, in-house contractors carry extensive experience and top-class training, ensuring we can meet all of your home or business flooring needs. From maintenance to total installation, you can count on Elegant Floor Service to provide. Offering many varieties of hardwood, flooring installation, refinishing, and restoration of stone floors.

Offers by Elegant Floor Services on Angi
Riley's Carpet Services

Locally owned and operated with the owner on every job. We take pride in our quality of service and guarantee our work. We specialize in carpet stretching but also install a large selection of quality flooring. If you or someone you know are elderly, we also specialize in services for handicapped. For example, smoothing out wrinkles in the carpet to prevent trips. Give us a call today for a free estimate!

Carpet Corrections

I have 27years of experience locally in the flooring business and I am the owner and operator which means I not only sell but I also install all of my jobs .I believe you can get materials anywhere but without excellent installation it's just a waste of time and money. I will provide a quality no hassle shop at home experience with extensive knowledge of materials and great communication ,I am reliable and punctual. I warranty all my installation for the life of your carpeting . I Accept check or money orders or cash and or charge for billing procedures. I'm competitively priced ,so I'm able to meet you financial needs.

Offers by Carpet Corrections on Angi

03/06/2012

lian

Description of Work
the services were all sub standard. I provided day core switches for thru out the house, however the replaced some light and plugs with the older style plugs. The caulked around a black porcelain sink with white batrhroom caulk and tried to charge me $200 for them to correct it. I made several trip 1.5 hours to do a walk thru once I was told it was complete only to find it not to be the case. I finally decided they were talking up far to much time and had little work ethic or bride in their craft. Then when it was time to make the finale payment they were provided with two cards one for the balance to the work and one for the balance of the carpet yet they hit my card for both and still have not returned my keys after multiple request.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

FLOORING SALES AND INSTALLATION.

Check, Financing Available