ShelfGenie of Massachusetts

HIC #165040
Massachusetts
Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation
12/14/2017

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

287 Salem St

Woburn, MA 01801

Here at ShelfGenie of Massachusetts we specialize in custom glide-out shelves for existing cabinets, pantries, and built-ins around the house. Our solutions provide our clients with More Space, Easier Access, and Better Organization. Because everyone's home is different we come to your home and provide you with a no-cost, no-obligation design consultation. We will provide you with a firm estimate at the conclusion of the consultation. We are not a high pressure sales organization and strive to design the best solution to meet an individual's needs and budget. Please check out our website at www.shelfgenie.com to learn more and see some of our solutions. During the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking extra precautions with your health and safety in mind. Please call us today for more details....

4.3

cabinet refacing (16)closet design (2)professional organizers (54)cabinet makers (21)home remodeling (12)

07/09/2019

Awesome! They are the best, they're on time, professional, they're clean, tidy and efficient. I would recommend them. They're the best and the quality is awesome.

Description of Work
They did some touch up work around my cabinet and a new dishwasher was put in.

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

07/03/2019

We hired New England Closets to upgrade a walk-in closet, a pantry and some kitchen cabinets in our new home. We had downsized and needed to make our storage as efficient as possible. This review is focusing on the pantry and kitchen cabinets which used the NE Closets line of Shelf Genie products. Please see my review of New England Closets for the walk-in closet review. Jeff came to our home to e...

Description of Work
Pantry and Kitchen Cabinet Organizers

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

07/03/2019

Excellent job. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
N/A

Category closet systems

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

07/21/2017

The installation went smoothly and they fit perfectly. We love that our kitchen is now so well organized.

Description of Work
The drawers in our kitchen cabinets were from 1940 and I couldn't find a thing. We replaced all of them with shelf Genie and we couldn't be happier. They now pull out and we can see what's in the back without frantically fishing around. The new drawers increased our storage and look great. And...they pull ALL the way out and soft close and hold really heavy items like our food processor.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

03/18/2016

The crew and the job are fabulous. The cabinets came out beautifully. They have a fabulous team of workers and I would recommend them to everyone. They also did a couple custom cabinets. The quality of the cabinets is custom beautiful cabinets.

Description of Work
They refinished and refaced all my cabinets

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/15/2015

07/24/2015

Excellent. Extremely clean, professional and great job!

Description of Work
Installed roll out shelves in pantry

Work Completed On 01/01/2015

07/08/2015

The company sent out a person to measure for creating new sliding drawers to fit inside a tall storage (or pantry) cabinet in my kitchen. It was a pain because I could never get to the stuff that got pushed to the back of the cabinet. About 6 weeks later, they came back and installed new drawers on sliding tracks. They are beautiful, well-built and heavy-duty drawers. They're hand made of solid wo...

Description of Work
Installed rolling drawers in a deep pantry closet.

Work Completed On 03/15/2014

02/16/2015

I was very comfortable having him in the house. He was able to discuss with me the style and storage that we were looking for. They were professional, on time or even early. He was conscientious and nice and made sure to keep things clean.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal to get some new shelving.

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 01/28/2014

01/15/2015

My cabinets (Omega Dynasty from 1993) were basically in good shape except for the inexplicably poor quality of the original drawer hardware. The corner lazy susan unit was not usable (shelves had cracked and broken and it was out of adjustment) and the drawers wouldn't hold the required weight. Lori, ShelfGenie's designer, suggested several useful improvements and was completely responsive to my c...

Description of Work
Installed three new glide-out trays in existing cabinets; added tray storage; replaced shelves in corner lazy susan unit and restored unit to original functionality; replaced rails in several cabinet drawers.

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 01/13/2015

11/25/2014

The service went well. They are currently working on the project. I have met two of their technicians. They have been nice and helpful. They seem to be honest and straight forward. They have a great product and we are just waiting for the shelving to be installed. I had no problem scheduling the service.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $500 of custom glide-out shelving for existing cabinetry.

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 11/25/2014

Design, manufacture, and install custom glide-out shelves for existing cabinets, pantries, and built-ins around the house, solutions provide clients with More Space, Easier Access and Better Organization, retrofit kitchen cabinets, install glide-outs in pantries, provide access to 'blind corners', provide under-sink solutions, implement unique solutions for hard-to-access cabinets. Through our sister company, Cabinet Cures, we offer refacing and refinishing services.

We do not offer professional organizing or decluttering services. We suggest that you find your local NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) member for those services.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available