RM Affordable Landscaping & Tree Service Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2017

95 Crescent St

Waltham, MA 02453

Landscaping, Hardscaping, Tree service, Power washing, Patios, Retaining walls.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FULL LANDSCAPING COMPANY SERVICE, WITH MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. OUR SPECIALTY IS TO MAKE YOUR HOME LOOK BEAUTIFUL AGAIN. (908) 456-5279 CALL US ABOUT YOUR SPRING CLEANUP, SOD INSTALLATION, TREE SERVICE, PATIOS. DON'T FORGET TO ASK US ABOUT YOUR HARDSCAPE PROJECT, PAVER INSTALLATION, RETAINING WALL. WE ALSO DO MASONRY- GET 15% OFF ON YOUR FALL CLEAN UP ON ALL JOBS OVER $1,000! DON'T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIALS! IT'S NEVER TO EARLY TO ASK ABOUT SNOW REMOVAL FOR WINTER TIME!...

lawn & landscaping (69)lawn care (54)tree service (21)leaf removal (18)hardscaping (16)mulch delivering (12)deck cleaning (6)masonry (4)lawn treatment (4)snow removal (2)gutter cleaning (2)Patios (1)

04/20/2021

They were excellent. They arrived promptly on time when they said they would. I had reviewed with the owner what needed to be done the day before and the crew was pleasant and efficient, hard working, knowledgeable, and cleaned up after themselves. I could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
Cutting down tree limbs in back yard

Category gutter cleaning,tree service

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

01/24/2021

Quick efficient service. I thought that the price was a little high but I wanted to get the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup, raking and removal of leaves.

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

12/18/2020

They did a terrible work. They did a lousy job on the sidewalk and driveway. They did not do the front sidewalk. I called them last night and he told me that he needs to run. The first bid they told me it would cost $800 but I paid $900. I was happy. They did not cleaned up the stairs. They supposed to push the snow to the end of the shed but they did not do that they just push it to the beginning...

Description of Work
He supposed to do the front sidewalk, driveway, push the snow at the and of the shed and stairs.

Category snow removal,hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Hi, Im happy to be working with you. Let’s be clear on this; Mrs [Member Name Removed] it’s talking about fall clean up, snow removal, and tree service for $900. And he’s talking about that we didn’t do a good job on the last storm which is not true, on big storms we plow twice in the same storm, and we did the first round of course we had to come back when all the snow stops again, but Mrs [Membe...

10/21/2020

Rudy and his crew did an excellent job. Very polite, reasonable cost and cleaned up nicely. I would definitely recommend them for tree removal and I would use them again if I had a future need

Description of Work
Remove 3 trees, remove 3 large tree leaders and prune trees

Category tree service

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/07/2020

Excellent service! Responded quickly, very reasonably priced, and meticulous work. They removed huge tree branches off electrical wires with the precision of experts. Very hardworking crew and cleaned up after themselves so well you can’t even tell they were there. No disturbance to our neighbors or the wires on our street. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Thank you very much for reviewing us. It was our pleasure to help on this project! Stay safe! God bless you!

09/29/2020

Rudy and crew did a great job and at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
They trimmed several large branches off a tree and pruned a burning bush.

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/19/2020

They were great very professional and hard working even did extra with no charge extra like putting mat for jacuzzi together and cutting hole for electrical loved them

Description of Work
I needed a 9x9 area leveled and prep with stone and sand with a trench dug for the electrical for a jacuzzi

Category deck cleaning,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

08/25/2020

Very good job - worked thoroughly to get rid of undergrowth and dead branches. Also trimmed bushes and trees, including adding mulch base. Very reasonable prices, punctual services, and professionally done.

Description of Work
Undergrowth removal, bush and tree triming

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

08/20/2020

These guys were amazing. They responded to my request immediately, came to my house to offer a quote (which was incredibly reasonable), and performed the services same day - can't say enough good things about the experience. Will be using them on a monthly basis going forward.

Description of Work
Lawn clean up

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/07/2020

Excellent service! The owner, Rudy, provided a quote the day I called, and was able to adjust his schedule on short notice to start work the next day. A storm had already brought down two large limbs, and another threatening one was coming the next day. I had gotten several other estimates, and was told that a crane was need for the removal, and that it would take over a month to get it done. With...

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

FULL LANDSCAPING SERVICE! SPRING CLEAN UP, MULCHING, TRIMMING, PAVER INSTALLATION, RETAINING WALLS, PATIOS, CONSTRUCTION. DON'T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT SNOW REMOVAL.