HOME DEPOT

Tewksbury, MA 01876

RETAIL SALES...

10/21/2018

Fay I.

Kevin in the Millwork dept was helpful and competent. The installer from Malkin & Sons was punctual and did a highly professional installation.

Description of Work
Sliding Glass Patio door purchase and installation

Category doors,home improvement stores

05/17/2018

Robin C.

Got an estimate from another company that was over $300 more (which included a 20% off coupon) than Home Depot.. Was able to do the work sooner than expected. Arrived earlier than expected (I'm okay with that!). Very happy with the look and quality of the work.

Description of Work
Replaced a wood fence and gate with vinyl

Category fencing,home improvement stores

03/29/2016

Debra R.

Actually they got there in the store so they came out after that, I thought they were really high. The person that was suppose to come down quit the job that day and they sent somebody else down. I told them what I wanted and they showed me something completely different.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Home Depot for cabinet refacing and restoration.

Category cabinet refacing

05/29/2014

Linda M.

It went very well. It was reasonable, a lot of choice, the quote was good and the guys that came to install were phenomenon.

Description of Work
I use Home Depot for Kitchen.

Category home remodeling

09/04/2013

joan M.

The guy who was doing the windows for my house bought the windows from them. There was a deal that when you spend $5,000 and you’ll get a $300 rebate and that’s why I bought it from them. The rebate was given to the guy that did my windows and it wasn’t given to me. I told them about it and they did nothing about it. I am very disappointed with them. I think what they were doing was illegal.

Description of Work
I bought windows from Home Depot.

Category replacement windows,home improvement stores

06/12/2013

Donovan A.

I had a great experience with Home Depot. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pricing seems to be comparable. They actually came to my apartment to look at the windows instead of me having to go to their store. I would recommend Home Depot to others.

Description of Work
Home Depot came to my apartment to look at the windows.

Category replacement windows

02/26/2013

Bonnie L.

The experience was pretty cool. I actually did a couple of things through them and the flooring guys were the good ones. They showed up on time for the estimate. They showed up on time for the work when they said they were going to. They took care of everything. They were in and out. The flooring was great. They subcontracted the work. The price was satisfactory and didn't have any issues. I left out because the floor that I wanted was getting discontinued, so they were able to ship everything from 4 different stores to my house. It was 1/3rd of the price for what it was going to cost earlier. The guys were pretty good. They cleaned up and weren't obnoxious. They waved at each other. The punctuality was the best part of them. They were fun.

Description of Work
I hired Home Depot for flooring work.

Category flooring contractor

10/17/2011

Sean O.

s*** show, screwed up the order 7 times, kept ordering the wrong doors, called and said order was in and it wasn't, this happened several times. Ended up getting 50% of the purchase price back. Still wasn't worth it. Never again. It was one thing to make a mistake and I am not sour about that, the thing that bother me no one cared and made right by it, I fought to get these doors right.

Description of Work
Order replacement entry doors and solid interior slab doors

Category doors

09/06/2011

Brad C.

The initial experience was frustrating in that the roofing team failed to replace the trim boards as requested in the work order. They came out and did the work after I complained up past the local supervisor. The work site had a pound or two of nails left in the yard which I picked up. Two areas had water leaks during the winter. They ended up fixing one and ignoring the other. Apparently they don't do flashing unless you force them to. The second area of leaks got worse in 2011. The first excuse was that they don't warranty against ice dams. Then they said I had no warranty. I pointed out the 25 year warranty and they said yes, there was a warranty on materials, but, the materials were fine, so there was nothing they would do. They also suggested they don't do partial roofs, so I couldn't get them out to the site to do repairs. All in all, a pretty furstrating experience. I thought I was getting a reputable company with a reputation to defend. What I got was something less than I expected.

Description of Work
Reroof house. Replace eve trim where rotten.

06/29/2011

NANCY B.

I have been pretty satisfied with them overall.

Description of Work
I have used them for a lot of things.

Category doors

TruBlue of North Reading

Get your weekend back! TruBlue offers one convenient and affordable solution for all your house care needs. Take care of your entire home, inside and out, from handyman repairs, maintenance, special projects, and even emergency repairs and seasonal projects. Homeowners no longer need to juggle multiple vendors. With one call, TruBlue handles it all. In addition, TruBlue services apartment and condominium complexes, neighborhood businesses, vacation home owners and helps realtors get their homes sold fast. Get year-round affordable, customized services and be more happy, safe, and comfortable in your home with TruBlue’s help!

Prestige Roofing

Welcome to Prestige Roofing! We can help your exterior project go smoothly and professionally. We have experienced and skilled craftsman to get the job done correctly the first time. We have been specializing in roofing and siding projects for over 20 years. If you have problems with your roof, then you have problems with your entire house. Water that enters your structure could cause mold and mildew problems, can short out electrical wiring, and compromises the integrity of your structure. Protect your home with a new roof and new siding! Call us today for a complete evaluation of your home.

IGA General Construction

IGA General Construction is locally owned and operated. We are doing all roofing types, Siding, Windows, Trim. We offer the expertise to handle your complete roofing and restoration project from the beginning to the end. We strive to see the project from the customers point of view. Excellent project management skills.

SELLS BUILDING/PLUMBING/ELECTRICAL/ GARDENING SUPPLIES ETC.