Michael Beaudry Remodeling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2012

Call our remodeling contractors and home improvement contractors at (888) 971-3172 in Sturbridge, MA, for services that eliminate signs of aging and damage from your property....

Nescor

Nescor

NESCOR aims to be the level best in home remodeling. Our missions is to provide the highest quality products at a fair price in order to help consumers save energy, and prevent damage to their most valuable asset - their homes. Since our beginnings back in 1957, our products, staff and service have met and often exceeded our New England customers’ expectations. Windows, Roofing, Exterior Doors, Gutter systems and Insulation. From start to finish, we know you will be impressed with our exceptional level of professionalism and customer service.

Offers by Nescor on Angi

11/07/2017

Initially I was going to not review Mike Beaudry Construction. His latest refusal to fix something that his crew did wrong made me want to warn others about his low quality work. He completely renovated my entire downstairs in a lake house (about 850 sq feet) including the kitchen and a bathroom. Now I see that instead of venting the range hood outside as promised, his crew simply put a piece of v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely renovate the first floor (850 sq feet) of a lakehouse and install a deck

CATEGORY contractors,decks,picture framing,hardwood floor,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,sunrooms

04/18/2016

Excellent! Mike and his crew did a beautiful job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

08/30/2015

It went great. We will be using Mike and his team again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutted my powder room, put in new vanity, mirror, toilet, front door and tiled entry, bath and kitchen!

CATEGORY countertops,remodeling,home remodeling,doors

06/03/2014

I left a message on Mike Beaudry's voice mail the afternoon of 6/3/2014 to ask if he provided specific masonry repair services. He called back within 2 hours to inform me he did not provide the requested services and provided me with the name and number of a contractor who may be able to help with my request. Mr. Beaudry was very kind and helpful. I would call him again in the future when we have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did not have any services performed by Mike Beaudry Remodeling, but were very impressed with the promptness of returning my phone call (see details).

CATEGORY home remodeling

10/14/2013

mike has a great cast of professionals working for him.plumber electrition plasterers floor installers. started and finishedwhen he said he would. (10 days) having only 1 bath,he worked around the toilet and shower the best he could. kept the rest ot the house as clean as possible during demo.any issues we had were addressed the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete demolition of bath room,floor to ceiling. replaced toilet,bathtub,shower,double sinks,vanity and lighting. insulate exterior wall and install new vent fan andvent outside properly. replace all drains with pvc pipe. install new toe heater, plastered all walls and painted 2 coats. replaced all mouldings new and new vinyl floor. removed all demolition material each day.

CATEGORY home remodeling