Bedford Builders Remodeling

Remodeling - General Project

Remodeling - General Project

tile installation
bathroom remodel

Bob Bedford founded Bedford Builders in 2003, after earning a degree in building construction and cabinet making from New England Institute of Technology and working with some of the greatest contractors and trades people in the region. While primarily focused on renovating one and two-family dwellings, Bob is experienced with historic renovation, commercial fit-outs and custom fabrication. Clients are continually impressed with his detailed and accurate written estimates, high levels of communication throughout the process, and building trade knowledge, as well as his personal involvement on every job. In 2014, the company changed its name to Bedford Builders Remodeling, LLC. Bob has trained with the RI State Building Code Commissioner and has passed the required testing and granted the certification to become a building inspector on 1 & 2 Family Dwellings as well as the State Building Code (Commercial). He takes seriously the responsibility to comply with current building codes and standards, no matter what the project. Quality work, professionalism and an eye for detail remain the hallmarks of every Bedford Builders Remodeling job. Acting as general contractor for each project, the Bedford Builders Remodeling team manages the entire project from start to finish, including architect interaction, estimating, coordinating skilled specialty subcontractors, arranging for permits and inspections, scheduling, and on-site supervision to ensure the work is being done properly and to your satisfaction. Our clients can rest assured knowing that thorough background checks and drug screens are performed on all our employees. In addition, all our sub contractors must maintain and provide updated licensure and insurance proof to obtain and maintain their pre-approved status with us....

home remodeling (34)woodworking (29)door installation (20)window replacement (20)plumbers (19)electrician (19)interior painting (18)drywall (18)tile installation (17)flooring (15)water damage restoration (13)general contractors (13)

05/29/2021

As soon as Bob came to my home to give me an estimate on my basement bathroom remodel, I knew I wanted to hire him. He, and his crew, are so polite and professional! It was the first time I had any remodeling done, so I needed some direction. Bob listened to what I envisioned for my bathroom, and then helped me choose materials (shower, sink, faucets, paint, flooring and ceiling tiles) that were h...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

05/06/2021

We hired Bedford Builders Remodeling to install our master bath, and we ended up with a work of art! We worked with a designer to create a sophisticated concept for our bathroom, but Bedford Builders Remodeling was easily able to pull off the complex installation. At every point, they exhibited the highest level of craftsmanship--I thought that such high quality work had died out in the 1920s. Eve...

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,insulation,interior designers,lighting,plastering,plumbing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

12/16/2020

The contractor was excellent to work with. He was very knowledgeable and very easy to work with. He and his staff were very clean, excellent craftsmanship, very informative and provided daily detailed updates. He kept us well informed about any problems that he encountered as they arose. I would highly recommend his work and would not hesitate using him again for any future remodeling projects.

Description of Work
Demolition and remodeling of bathroom

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

11/19/2020

I highly recommend Bedford Builders. They do high quality work-true professionals. They arrive on time and work steadily thru the day. The deck they built truly adds value to our home. Great job!

Description of Work
Deck replacement.

Category concrete repair,picture framing,remodeling,siding,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

10/05/2020

Bob and his team completed a large repair on our home that took close to 4 weeks. We had extensive water damage and essentially had to replace an entire, 2-story wall, including installation of 8 windows and a patio door. When you have a crew inside your home, 5 days a week, 8+ hours a day for close to a month, you kind of get to know their ways and habits and everything about this company is top ...

Description of Work
From Bid to Completion, THIS should be the industry standard!

Category drywall,electrician,picture framing,insulation,water damage restoration,garage builders,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

08/25/2020

The remodel went pretty smoothly in spite of many unforeseen circumstances that were not projected in the original estimate. Bob is extremely meticulous and is very professional. His work is excellent. He will not disappoint. Be aware, as in any remodel of an older home, costs can escalate once walls and ceilings get opened up.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,insulation,remodeling

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/21/2020

Bedford Builders are extremely professional. Everything was communicated before anything was done. I would highly recommend Bedford Builders.

Description of Work
1st floor full bathroom

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,custom furniture,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/21/2020

Bob the owner & Caleb worked on the project at my home. Bob give me updates while my two storm doors where on order. When it came time for the install he give me a time he would start and his was on time. Bedford Builders work is exceptionally. Their work is outstanding, they work neat & clean, Very good time management, The finished project I was beyond pleased. I would highly recommend Bob Bedfo...

Description of Work
Replaced an entry door, replaced a storm door, modify siding, Carpentry trim work

Category picture framing,remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

06/10/2020

Bedford Builders did an amazing job. I could not have asked for a better builder. They were very attentive and keep constant communication with me. Extremely professional.

Description of Work
Deck

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,glass repair,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

02/21/2020

I cannot say enough good things about working with Bedford Builders Remodeling. We have never remodeled any part of our house before, but I had heard horror stories of people working with other contractors. We never experienced any of these issues with Bedford Builders Remodeling. The workers showed up on time every time. They kept an exceptionally clean work environment and communicated with us e...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

Doors, Windows, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Additions, Sun Rooms, Tile, Hardwoods, Finish Carpentry, Custom Work, Staircase, Railing, Decks, Siding, Drywall, Plaster, Water Damage Repairs, Insect Damage Repairs, Structural Damage Repairs