Phil's Floor Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2006

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

PO Box 710336

Quincy, MA 02171

Phil's Floor Service is a family owned and operated business. Phil's Floor Service prides itself on an outstanding record of quality service and attention to detail. Our philosophy is to treat your home as we would treat our own, and this is complimented by our years of experience in the industry. Award wining ....

hardwood floors (201)flooring (84)floor cleaning (19)carpet installation (4)

12/01/2021

Joan C.

Phil and his crew were awesome. They arrived promptly and got right to work. They removed my former flooring, cleaned up, and installed the new hardwood flooring. Plastic was placed strategically so that all other areas of the house were not affected by the dust. The workers were very respectful and helpful with any questions I asked. Overall it was a very professional job. My floors are gorgeous!!

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation in two rooms and foyer

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

11/01/2021

kris R.

We needed an old oak hardwood floor repaired and refinished in a room and hallway. Phil's team came on time and finished on time. The results are incredible. The floors look brand new. Also, I wanted to note they took the time to clean up the work space after each phase. Phil's quote was one of 3 and was competitive.

Description of Work
refinishing hardwood floors

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

10/28/2021

Steve D.

It was great. Phil’s workers were there on scheduled time, and did an excellent job. No dust left behind, high quality poly was used. The price was better than 3 other estimates I got and the work was much better than companies I’ve used in the past. I’ve already recommended Phil to numerous friends and neighbors. As long as Phil is in business, I won’t use any other company.

Description of Work
3 hardwood floos refinished and 6 rooms buffed and polyurethaned

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

10/27/2021

Jonathan G.

He was able to get the whole 2nd floor completed in a short time constraint. Clean and ductless. Workers were courteous. They were also able to replace an additional board on short notice after the 2nd floor was finished. Floors look fantastic!!

Description of Work
Full refinishing on 2nd floor and board repair

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

02/05/2020

Christina F.

Phil is simply THE BEST! His work speaks for itself. He is extremely professional and is an excellent communicator. I had so many questions as a first-time home owner and he answered everything thoughtfully and in detail. He is so well organized. He was able to work on my space within the timeline I needed and his clean up was impeccable - there was no dust in our entire place! He was very knowledgeable about what products would be best suited for us - you can tell that he knows what he's doing. I would recommend him to anyone looking for flooring repairs or new installation.

Description of Work
Flooring Installed, Carpet Removed, Flooring Refinished

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/19/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your good review. Phil and crew members.

06/26/2019

Dingqiang Z.

Called Phil for the estimate of first floor hardwood refinish. He responded my call promptly and communications were very easy and clear. He was very professional and knowledgeable and sent me a detailed quote in the same day. Due to schedule conflict, I did not hire him, but highly recommended him.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor refinish

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

02/16/2019

Beth N.

Phil and his team were great, Very professional on time and work completed when they said it would be. Highly recommend Phil and his team.

Description of Work
Refinish hardwood floors in living room

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

12/31/2018

Coleen G.

I've used Phil before and was very happy with his work. The first time I used him was to refinish some hardwood floors in my home that were in decent shape to begin with. This time, the floors I needed done were in terrible shape. They had paint dripped on them, large scratches, etc. My expectations were high but still, Phil and his team exceeded them.

Description of Work
Phil and his team refinished my hardwood floors

Work Completed On 12/31/2018

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your good review. It means a lot to our business! Happy New Year

07/23/2018

BRENDA H.

Phil's price was definitely not the lowest estimate that we received but we chose him because of the good reviews. We tried to find matching hardwood that matched the rest of the house and Phil communicated with me that he tried to find a match but was not able. We settled on a very close match that was very similar. Phil was very professional and arrived promptly after job was finished to address a couple of issues which was immediately resolved. I would recommend Phil's Floor Service for those looking to install new hardwood flooring.

Description of Work
Installation of hardwood flooring in 3 rooms.

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your good review. it means a lot for our business. Phil

04/04/2018

Anais W.

Phil's team did a beautiful job on our hardwood floors throughout our apartment. I'm embarrassed by the contrast with our first-floor apartment floors, which we did ourselves. Definitely professionals! We were able to schedule the floors for a weekend we could be away, and everything looked great when we returned. Really an easy and great experience.

Description of Work
Refinished hardwood floors throughout our apartment

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for this good review. Hope you enjoy your beautiful floor many years to come. Phil & crewman

Hardwood floor installation, sanding, staining, refinish, repair & patching. Border & In-lay.

Carpet or Ceramic tile flooring