Nashoba Air & BoilerWorks

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2007

Award-winning service company with 40+ employees. Flat rates on all repairs. Additional fees may apply for emergency services. New system financing through Wells Fargo. Angie’s List member discount and Website coupons are available. Additional DBAs: Nashoba Air, Inc & Heating, Cooling; Air Quality & Duct Cleaning....

Aspen Air Duct Cleaning Company

Provides air duct cleaning, air duct sealing from the inside with AeroSeal, and dryer vent cleaning. All pricing is flat rate and Satisfaction Guaranteed BEFORE you pay!

Offers by Aspen Air Duct Cleaning Company on Angi
SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Superior Air Duct Cleaning we will give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in Air Duct Cleaning. Our rates are competitive, with no hidden fees. Our employees are friendly and will be there to help you every step of the way.

Offers by SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning on Angi
Joseph J Costin Electrician

I am relatively new locally owned and operated business. I have owned my own business for 2 years, but have been doing electrical work for 6 years. I offer free quotes, reasonable prices, and I'm licensed and insured.

Offers by Joseph J Costin Electrician  on Angi

06/05/2020

The electrician did a "Great Job", but their prices are too expensive. - $300 to install a fan. - An outlet that cost max $30, was charged $128 + $75 for troubleshooting. I will not use them anymore.

Description of Work
Install Fan, Replace Outlet

Category electrician,air duct cleaning

We certainly understand your concern. The quotes provided included more than just the cost to install the fixtures. In the case of the outlet we discovered significant wiring issues that posed safety hazards that needed to be addressed before installation. Costs to install fans vary depending on the height of the ceiling. Once installations are complete we cover all our work with written guarantee...

05/30/2018

Professional and responsive. Far overpriced. Replaced the AC control circuit board, a furnace fuse and a circuit breaker in the compressor. Total charge $1208.

Description of Work
Fixed cooling system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sorry that you had a power surge at your home. The control board was about half that cost - unfortunately other electrical components had to get replaced as well. So that drove the cost up quite a bit. I am glad we were able to get two guys out there to assist you last night and get you back up and running within a few hours. We appreciate the review!

05/25/2018

Approaching a holiday weekend it was difficult to find a plumber to call back but that was serendipity because I ended up finding the right plumbers! Called in the morning, emailed in photos of my leaking water heater and got a new unit completely installed by two great guys by 3 pm! Couldn’t have asked for better people to work with. Thank you. 👍🏻

Description of Work
Replace gas water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

So glad we were able to take care of your home so quickly! We appreciate the feedback.

12/11/2017

Re: the common wire - we actually had an unused one present, so he told me how and where to attach it, and left - no charge. Re: the service, the tech was again pleasant, well-informed ,and professional. He took his time and identified potential issues that none of the techs from another company (who had been servicing my HVAC for the past 5+ years) had ever found. Very impressed, and all for slig...

Description of Work
They have visited my home twice, - first for a free assessment concerning adding a common wire so we could install a Nest thermostat - then secondly for an annual maintenance service of our 3 furnaces. The tech was pleasant, well-informed ,and professional. He took his time and identified potential issues that none of the techs from another company (who had been servicing my HVAC for the past 5+ years) had ever found. Very impressed, and all for slightly cheaper than the other company - I will be sticking with this company from now on!

11/13/2017

Later, they actually sent their manager Mark to take another look who is more knowledgeable for the steam radiator system and finally found several leakages from radiator supply valves and other minor issues. They gave me a quote to replace valves and vents. Since then I have been tighten the nuts over the weekend and seems to fix most of the leakages.

Description of Work
Steam radiator is leaking water.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Glad you have a temporary fix, [Member Name Removed]. Just give us a call when you are ready for next steps. Have a wonderful day!

Heating and Cooling system installation, repair & maintenance; heaters, furnaces & boilers; heat pumps; air conditioning; ductless mini-splits; air filters & water panels; indoor air quality & purification; duct cleaning & sealing; water heaters; whole home humidifiers; heating & cooling accessories, including surge protectors, thermostats, carbon monoxide detectors and glycol/antifreeze feeders. All equipment brands, including Lennox, Trane, Goodman, Burnham, Spacepak & Fujitsu.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Discover