B P Logue & Co. Inc.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since April 2012

10 Jean Ave

Chelmsford, MA 01824

Generator sales, service, and installation for Generac, GE, Briggs & Stratton, Wynco, Cummins onan, and Kohler. Full service electrical contractor, residential and light commercial. Building contractors...

10/24/2019

David G.

Excellent work, great price, done on time. Couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Convert fuse system to 200 amp circuit breaker system

09/24/2019

Paul D.

Brian and team were very professional. Brian was very responsive to any questions I had. The installer (Kevin) and his team did a nice job. Kevin took the time to explain the installation. The service manager (Derek) turned on the unit yesterday. He explained the system operation and the support plans. Overall, I'm very happy.

Description of Work
Generator

05/10/2019

eric S.

great! i think if going to go with generator install makes sense to have a team which specializes in this work as opposed to an electrician with some interest - highly recommend Bryan and his team not just for the install but for ongoing maintenance - thanks for a job well done!

Description of Work
generator install

12/05/2018

Keith B.

Requested a quote, never heard from these guys...

Description of Work
Whole home generator install

Category electrician

Thank you for taking part of your day to review our company, As I look through our Angies list log of customer requests your name cannot be found. How did you try and reach us for this estimate?? We have no record of a phone call or email from you at all. I might suggest actually contacting our office in some form before posting a hasty review.

08/03/2018

Paula S.

Mr, Logue arrived for our appointment, looked around and gathered info he needed. He left saying he would "get some numbers together" and send me an email. I never heard from him again. If he did not want to do the job he should have let me know.

Description of Work
electrical work to install generator

Category electrician, generator service

Thank you for taking time to post a review, perhaps before posting any ratings you could check your email inbox as the proposal was sent via email. If you did not receive the proposal, perhaps a quick call in to the office, making an inquiry about the matter could be warranted as our office is staffed mon-fri 9-5. A speedy response to a simple question could be obtained. We offer you a customer rating of F Lacking in any common sense.

11/22/2017

Lise M.

Bryan Logue was easy to work with in terms of getting the job better defined and scheduled. He responded quickly to emails and calls. Communication was excellent! Kevin was the lead electrician on the job and he was also excellent! He adjusted work to get outside tasks done before the rain, worked efficiently to get the job done and communicated with me throughout the day. A pleasure to deal with this company and I expect to hire them again for other work!

Description of Work
I had Logue and Co. update my house service to 200 amp which meant eliminating a hodge-podge of old, out of code equipment, bringing a new service line into the house, relocating the meter outside as well as putting in a new panel with room to expand in the future.

11/06/2017

Olga S.

Very well I gave them a B for responsiveness just because it took a while to schedule due to my availability and theirs. The job was done promptly and in the time specified. They checked every switch and outlet in the house before they left to make sure everything was working. I would definitely hire them again. The office staff, especially Kristy was very nice and professional.

Description of Work
I purchased B.P Logue's Electrical panel upgrade, additional work had to be done outside of the house that was not part of the deal I purchased. The additional cost was fair and everything was explained ahead of the job.

11/02/2017

donna J.

He did the job, answered my questions and explained what he did.

Description of Work
I needed my standby generator serviced.

09/12/2017

Sharon K.

Very good. They completed all of the work in one day. They cleaned up and marked all of the circuit breakers before they left. I would hire them again. I also had them provide an extra cable from the street, at an additional charge.

Description of Work
They upgraded my electrical service from 60 amp to 200 amp. Some of my service was also running on a fuse box.

09/06/2017

Richard D.

Both jobs went as expected and there were no surprises, For the generator, the new panel was installed/wired in the garage, the generator connected, started and all circuits tested under generator power, and I was instructed on the generator use. The circuit removal from the sub-panel box was a minor job. The work performed by Kevin on both jobs was very professional.

Description of Work
I have used B.P. Logue twice: 1. to install a portable Generac generator in January 2017; 2. Remove service from a sub-panel breaker in September 2017.

08/28/2017

Mark O.

Excellent job and I would definitely hire B P Logue again for any electrical work - Very responsive to my questions - They showed up when they said they would and the job was completed on time - The work was done to a very high standard and for the agreed price

Description of Work
Upgraded service from 100 to 200 amps and panel swap/upgrade

08/23/2017

Robert S.

The tech was very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
I had 2 generators services. One was a Genrac standby unit and the othe a large portable one.

07/28/2017

John C.

Bryan told me he would start the job at 9 am and he was there on time, which I appreciated. Kevin started the job inside while Bryan tackled the outside. They took just a short lunch break, then they went back at it until completion. I stayed with them, examining every detail. They are true professionals who understand the importance of a straight line and cleanliness of the work site to a homeowner - besides the work being done right the first time. Now I have a neat electrical panel with everything labeled! And they answere all my (many) questions. Thanks.

Description of Work
I neede to change to panel and upgrade the service to 200 Amps. Done professionally

07/12/2017

bill C.

It went very good.They did a wonderful job. They are wonderful people and everything still works a year later.

Description of Work
I purchased $749 for an Electrical Panel Replacement.

06/15/2017

Gilbert W.

Excellent and professional work. Very fast

Description of Work
Upgrade Service panel to 200A

05/25/2017

Joe L.

Bryan initially came to the house to scope out job and provide an estimate, and was very responsive with the follow up. Once the work was scheduled, I had to delay and push the job due to a conflict (my fault). Bryan was very accommodating and rescheduled for a week later with no issues. On job day, Bryan and his crew arrived on time as planned. The work was professional and very neat. 1-day job as estimated and even finished a bit earlier than anticipated. Service was great and work area looked cleaner than before they arrived. It was a pleasure to work with B.P. Logue and would absolutely hire again for future work!

Description of Work
Purchased a deal for 200 amp electrical panel upgrade with whole house surge protection. Also had an outlet to be repaired and line to be connected to breaker box.

Category electrician

Thank you the positive review, we look forward to working together in the future.

05/11/2017

Eric C.

I would highly recommend B P Logue & Co to anyone looking to get electrical work done. My experience with them was far beyond my expectation of professionalism and craftsmanship. Truly one of the best companies out there to work with.

Description of Work
breaker panel replacement

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review, it was a pleasure working with you and your family. Good luck with your new business!

04/26/2017

Robert S.

The tech was polite and competent. He explained things well.

Description of Work
I had a standby generator and a large portable one serviced.

Category generator service

Thank you for taking time to review our company, we look forward to servicing the generator in the future.

04/12/2017

Debbi D.

They came when they said and got the work done. This is the third year I have used them.

Description of Work
They do an annual maintenance on my Generac

04/10/2017

Mary K.

Excellent. Showed up on time when they said they were coming. Cleaned up and removed the old generator

Description of Work
Installed a generac generator.

Category electrician, generator service

Thank you for taking time and reviewing our company, I am glad we could offer a cost effective solution to upgrade the backup generator for you. It was a pleasure working with you.

04/10/2017

Anna K.

Amazing. Bryan and his crew were friendly and professional the day they came out (granted I had just worked a night shift and was asleep for half that time, but they were hard at work all day). They took care of everything and finished right on schedule, almost to the minute. On top of that, they left the place totally spotless. Before leaving, Bryan was very thorough in his explanation of the work they had done and the reasoning behind the choices they made when hurdles were encountered (which was expected for our very small and very old house). He made sure that I had a chance to get any of my questions answered, which I really appreciated. More recently, I had some difficulty getting our leaking electric hot water heater removed by a less than competent plumber who told us that something was funny with the wiring and that he couldn't disconnect it. Bryan answered my email within a couple of hours, took time out of his day the next day to come out and take a look, disconnected the water heater, and very nicely told me that the plumber was clueless. I felt a little silly having him come out for such a minor issue (looking at the other work his company does, you'd think day-to-day minor residential electrical problems would be below his pay grade)... but he gave me the name of a new plumber and didn't accept any payment for the short visit. If he doesn't have bigger fish to fry, I will certainly be calling him for any other electrical needs!

Description of Work
upgrade electrical service and panel to 200A

04/02/2017

Randolph W.

He submitted the paperwork with the town and was able to complete the job in one day as expected. His communication was good.

Description of Work
I needed to do an upgrade to 200AMP service in my 2 family condo. I shopped with the providers that advertised Angie list coupons. I sent Brian of BP Logue & Co. Inc pictures and a description of the job. Brian asked a few clarifying questions and he was able to provide a quote. His price and communication was good.

Category electrician

Thank you for taking time and reviewing our business, it was a pleasure working with you on this project. I look forward to working with you in the future.

03/04/2017

Eddlyne A.

They came and replaced the electrical panel, but they did not label it properly. When we blew a fuse, it was extremely hard for us to find which breaker to flip. Our town required us to have it inspected, which we did two weeks after the work was done, and it failed the inspection. When I contacted the company to let them know, they told me I was wrong. I sent them pictures proving that we did fail the town inspection and they haven't responded to me since.

Description of Work
They replaced the electrical panel in our home.

Category electrician

Thank for taking time to review our business, all reviews are important to us. As I have explained in the many discussions we have had about this issue, we labeled your panel to our best abilities, we called for the inspector to review our work and the project was complete and approved by the local inspector. If any code violations need to be addressed the inspector contacts us with what code article we need to comply with. I apologize if our labeling did not meet with your satisfaction, but it meets with the inspectors satisfaction and the code requirements for doing so.

01/16/2017

James M.

Brian and his company did an excellent job all around. He was responsive with all calls related to our work, whether questions or expectations. His employees who actually did the work were courteous and professional. They stayed out of the way of our busy household while doing their work, and did their work quickly. The power was shut down to the house for a minimum of time because of their excellent prep work. When all was done they thoroughly cleaned up, leaving our basement as clean or cleaner than when they found it. I have no hesitation about calling B P Logue for future work.

Description of Work
Upgraded electrical panel to a 40-circuit panel, increased capacity to our home from 100 to 200 amps.

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you

01/03/2017

SATISH C.

He reminded me through Angieslist email box that my annual service is due. He was smart enough to remind me that weekend service cost more but not ethical enough to remind me that unless you buy Angieslist deal, it will cost you $49 more. I will never hire this company again. When last year annual maintenance was done, generator actually started spilling oil due to loose connection. I have to call him again , it costed me $200 more. This year it costed me around $199+ $200+ $249 for maintenance of the generator.

Description of Work
Needed to get annual maintenance of my generator.

Sylvester Electric Inc

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!

Offers by Sylvester Electric Inc on Angi
    Grasshopper Irrigation and Lighting

Dennis Hoffman has dedicated over 20 years ensuring that the staff at Grasshopper Irrigation, Inc are the most qualified for each and every irrigation service provided to the Tewksbury area. The dedicated staff are experienced irrigation technicians who provide guaranteed customer satisfaction and timely service at a fair price. Since 1997, it has been our goal to build long-lasting relationships with each of our valued customers.

MMP Construction Inc

At MMP Construction we pride ourselves on delivering great craftsmanship, and providing the best customer experience at competitive prices. From complete remodeling and additions, to snow removal and minor roof repairs we also specialize in 203k and home style loans, MMP Construction will complete the job in a timely and professional manner. We understand the investments our customers are making and we proactively provide updated timelines and information regarding the job, from start to finish.

Offers by MMP Construction Inc on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express

Window replacement, siding, roofing, decks.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about B P Logue & Co. Inc.

How is B P Logue & Co. Inc. overall rated?

B P Logue & Co. Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are B P Logue & Co. Inc. open?

B P Logue & Co. Inc. is open:

What payment options does B P Logue & Co. Inc. provide

B P Logue & Co. Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express

Does B P Logue & Co. Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, B P Logue & Co. Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does B P Logue & Co. Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, B P Logue & Co. Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does B P Logue & Co. Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, B P Logue & Co. Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by B P Logue & Co. Inc.?

Yes, B P Logue & Co. Inc. offers warranties.

What services does B P Logue & Co. Inc. offer?

B P Logue & Co. Inc. offers the following services: electrical services, panel upgrades, service upgrades, standby automatic generator sales & service, and installations, general contracting, kitchen & bathroom renovations, new homes.

Are there any services B P Logue & Co. Inc. does not offer?

Window replacement, siding, roofing, decks.