Northeast Maintenance Services

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2008

Owner operated. Award winning. Dated 2/6/2015 Greetings, We wish to inform our Angie's List customers that due to the high volume of calls, that we are receiving at this time, regarding ice dams and snow removal that we are unable to respond to all of them. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we do want you to keep trying. We are asking people to send us an email with name, address, and phone number with a description of the problem. We will respond to an email describing our service and the rates and also when we might be able to be there. We are asking people to keep trying to get someone else out there as soon as possible. However, if all else fails, we will try our hardest to get out there for you. There is no problem to cancel with us if you are scheduled and find someone else to provide the service for you sooner. Thank you very much---- Chris Chemlen Northeast Maintenance Services. Additional phone - 781) 951-2741....

Greg's Painting

We specialize in residential exterior, interior painting and carpentry repairs. We have a fair prices. Greg's Painting was voted the best in Metrowest area for customer satisfaction in the last 5 years.

Affordable Painting

Affordable Painting has over 40 years of experience painting and servicing Massachusetts and New Hampshire. e service many of the towns & cities located in the Greater Boston and Central New Hampshire area.

All Paint

We are a Veteran owned, family run business. My father and I started this painting business and we strive for quality work at a reasonable price. This is reflected in our reviews and the gallery pictures of some of the jobs we have completed. Please contact us for your interior and exterior painting and repair needs.

08/25/2021

Chris, is excellent. Good attention to detail and he had a lot of patience with me when figuring where to hang the pictures. The house looks great now that it has been pressured washed. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Hanging pictures, fixing my back door, repairing bureau drawers, cleaning the gutters and pressure washing the house.

Category chimney sweep,handyman service

02/19/2021

I left messages with three companies in the morning to find someone to clear ice dams from our back roof. Chris was the only one who returned my call. He asked how serious was my problem, to which I responded that we had drips, but not water pouring in. Since he had another customer that had just called with significant water leakage, he told me I would be second on his list for the day, probably ...

Description of Work
Clearing ice dams from our roof

Category chimney sweep,roof snow removal

08/09/2020

Chris arrived, gave a price which I accepted and he went to work. He did a nice job quickly and when finished, pointed out a hornet nest hidden in one of the roof corners.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning/inspection

Category gutter cleaning

03/27/2020

This went as well as could be expected in difficult conditions. Chris was responsive and worked in snow, rain, and darkness to put a tarp over the missing ridge vent. He went well beyond the call of duty, and was clearly very committed to getting something in place to help prevent water damage. It was a pleasure to have him work for us.

Description of Work
Needed emergency work to cover up a ridge vent that got blown away in a wind storm.

04/15/2019

We had some wind damage earlier this winter and wanted to get the repair done before it got worse. I sent some pictures of the damage to Chris, and he scheduled the work as soon as the roof was clear of ice and snow. He was able to do the job himself, and the job was done in about two hours and in a very professional manner. We've also used them for gutter cleaning. Will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Soffet damage

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Gutter cleaning, repair, window pressure washing, carpet cleaning,handyman jobs, office cleaning, floor maintenance, painting, roofing, concrete restoration.