Northeast Maintenance Services

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2008

Owner operated. Award winning. Dated 2/6/2015 Greetings, We wish to inform our Angie's List customers that due to the high volume of calls, that we are receiving at this time, regarding ice dams and snow removal that we are unable to respond to all of them. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we do want you to keep trying. We are asking people to send us an email with name, address, and phone number with a description of the problem. We will respond to an email describing our service and the rates and also when we might be able to be there. We are asking people to keep trying to get someone else out there as soon as possible. However, if all else fails, we will try our hardest to get out there for you. There is no problem to cancel with us if you are scheduled and find someone else to provide the service for you sooner. Thank you very much---- Chris Chemlen Northeast Maintenance Services. Additional phone - 781) 951-2741....

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts on Angi

02/19/2021

I left messages with three companies in the morning to find someone to clear ice dams from our back roof. Chris was the only one who returned my call. He asked how serious was my problem, to which I responded that we had drips, but not water pouring in. Since he had another customer that had just called with significant water leakage, he told me I would be second on his list for the day, probably ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing ice dams from our roof

CATEGORY chimney sweep,roof snow removal

08/09/2020

Chris arrived, gave a price which I accepted and he went to work. He did a nice job quickly and when finished, pointed out a hornet nest hidden in one of the roof corners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning/inspection

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

03/27/2020

This went as well as could be expected in difficult conditions. Chris was responsive and worked in snow, rain, and darkness to put a tarp over the missing ridge vent. He went well beyond the call of duty, and was clearly very committed to getting something in place to help prevent water damage. It was a pleasure to have him work for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed emergency work to cover up a ridge vent that got blown away in a wind storm.

CATEGORY roofing

04/15/2019

We had some wind damage earlier this winter and wanted to get the repair done before it got worse. I sent some pictures of the damage to Chris, and he scheduled the work as soon as the roof was clear of ice and snow. He was able to do the job himself, and the job was done in about two hours and in a very professional manner. We've also used them for gutter cleaning. Will definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soffet damage

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

02/09/2019

Chris responded almost immediately. He made my problem his problem, and made sure our customer was pleased with the results. She was concerned about the nasty stains turning potential home buyers off. The stains looked like truck oil had leaked onto the sidewalk.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed somebody to respond to an issue (stained pavers) for our customer before her open house.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Gutter cleaning, repair, window pressure washing, carpet cleaning,handyman jobs, office cleaning, floor maintenance, painting, roofing, concrete restoration.