Zeringue's Construction & Remodeling, LLC

Louisiana: Contractors
07/16/2023

221 Modern Farm Rd

Westwego, LA 70094

Zeringue's Construction & Remodeling is a locally owned and operated small construction Company. We offer interior and exterior remodeling services. All of our services are achieved with quality and fairness. 5% off for Angie's List members....

home remodeling (7)drywall (5)interior painting (4)flooring (4)window replacement (3)door installation (2)woodworking (2)awnings (2)house painting (1)general contractors (1)

12/13/2020

Malcolm and his crew were professional and did a great job. He actually came back to finish a small portion of the job (I have learned most don't, sadly). He is honest, helpful and diligent. You just don't find this very often. I love my windows, my shutters look fabulous; I've gotten messages left in my mailbox asking me where I got them. We're planning to use him again this year and look forward...

Description of Work
Replace windows and purchase shutters

Category awnings,replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

06/02/2018

The installation went very well, so much so, I hired Malcolm to come back to install shutters. Malcolm is honest and straight up. He works hard. I cannot tell you how many times I have had things done only to have the job done half way, the material substandard, etc. It has been a long time since I have found someone like Malcolm and his crew. I would definitely hire him again. This service was do...

Description of Work
Installed new windows and shutters

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

Thank you for the review. I hope all is well.

01/13/2018

Malcolm and his crew did a great job. They were on time every single day. Very solid tile work. Malcolm was always reachable when I had a question.

Description of Work
Two bathrooms renovated, including bath to shower conversion; painting of den.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

Thank you for the great review. You did a awesome job picking out the tile.

06/01/2017

He's been golden. He's been a big help to us. In fact, I still need him to come in and do a little bit of work before the plumber can get in here. He has done 2 major projects for us. He has been reasonably priced. He's nice to work with and he's had good ideas and suggestions. The kitchen was around 25 grand and the exterior was around 25 grand. I thought the price was very reasonable. We've alre...

Description of Work
He did some kitchen rebuild for us and a lot of work on the exterior of the house.

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

07/14/2016

Great service and very meticulous workers. Respectful of our home and cleaned up after themselves daily. Friendly workers that worked hard all day. Paid attention to the little d that makes a difference.

Description of Work
Built a new tile shower in our master bath, installed glass door, sheetrock work and painted.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/14/2016

10/21/2015

I've been looking forward to writing this review since I got the bid back from Zeringue's this past summer. First of all, Z's wasn't the first contractor I contacted. The other six or so either never showed up, declined the work, bid way too high, or just never sent me an estimate of what I wanted done and what needed to be done. Malcolm Zeringue showed up and e-mailed me a detailed PDF and list o...

Description of Work
Zeringue's Construction and Remodling did duct work, fixed and refinished wood floors, replaced sections of a bad roof, painted (exterior interior), stucco, electrical, plumbing, rebuilt two rotten walls, consulted on the big picture of this large property.

Category contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2015

06/24/2015

He came out at the scheduled time and looked at what we wanted. he did point out some possible problems in what we wanted, but did say he would call us back. After about a week, he did call back and left a message that he had some more questions. As we weren't sure what we wanted to do at that time, we didn't return his call. We decided to take a different direction on what we are going to do and ...

Description of Work
We set an appointment for them to come out and give an estimate on a possible addition for our house. They came out on time and looked at what we planned. The guy did call us back, but we weren't sure what direction we were taking at that point, so we didn't get back with him.

Work Completed On 04/30/2015

06/11/2015

We removed part of a wall by an enclosed stairwell to open up our floor plan. My husband patched remaining walls with sheetrock and let's just say hubby is great at a lot of things; sheetrock work ain't one of them (love you baby!). So I called in a professional to finish the work. Malcolm contacted me quickly to set an appointment and followed-up to confirm the appointment the day before. He arri...

Description of Work
Sheetrock repairs

Work Completed On 05/29/2015

Thank you for your feedback. He didn't do a terrible job. It just needed some fine tuning.

01/14/2015

The provider came out to provide an estimate for me to see all the work I needed to have done. The provider did bring an electrical with him, but I already knew that I would need someone who was knowledgeable with electrical work as I have an old home. I have decided to cancel the deal and go with another provider who is also knowledgeable with electrical work. He was wonderful when he came out an...

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Last Chance: $1,499 for a General Contractor for a Week

Work Completed On 01/07/2015

Thank you for the review. Let me know if I can help you in the future.

11/28/2014

Malcolm the magnificent!! I can't say enough how amazing he was throughout our home renovation project. He is knowledgeable, prompt, and fair. He takes pride in his work and doesn't cut corners. Your home is his priority during your project, he doesn't juggle multiple projects at a time. I will never use another contractor. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Home renovations. Floors, floating a wall, installing entry doors, demo and remodel of a room

Category remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 11/24/2014

What an amazing review. Your business is greatly appreciated and we will do our very best to keep meeting your needs. Thank you.

2014 Super Service Award Winner, We offer a wide variety of interior and exterior renovation services. We deliver the highest quality services in areas such as: Kitchen & bath renovations, whole house renovations, patio covers, patio enclosures and shutters. "Make your dream a reality, come home to quality"

Call for details