Al Sanchez Construction LLC

Louisiana: Contractors
10/20/2024

4950 Meuse St

Metairie, LA 70001

Please call for more details.

Have you noticed some of these signs around your home? -Cracking of sheetrock -Floor sloping or uneven -Stair-like cracks around your exterior walls -Large gaps between the baseboards and the floor These are some classic indicators of foundation settlement. We at Al Sanchez Construction LLC strive to keep your home stable and safe for your family. We specialize in house leveling and foundation repairs in the New Orleans and surrounding areas. We carry a commercial contractor license (#50134) issued by the state of LA, and we are also fully insured. If you suspect your foundation is settling or have foundation issues, call Al Sanchez Construction today!...

foundation repair (99)roofing (7)water damage restoration (5)mudjacking (15)concrete repair (13)woodworking (7)concrete driveways (6)house painting (5)Patios (4)drywall (4)stucco (2)

01/21/2021

Peggy C.

To say I am satisfied with the work performed by Al Sanchez Construction, LLC, would be putting it mildly. I am more than satisfied with the workmanship, their promptness, their top-notch communicating skills and, in general, the whole job from the day they started until they finished. Michael Pfister and David Sanchez helped me not only feel comfortable with the work they were doing but went above and beyond to help me find a plumber and give me advice on all the work that I needed on my 108-year-old home. Being recently widowed, I felt pretty helpless in taking on these tasks, but because Michael and David were totally honest with me, (they actually reviewed other estimates I received on jobs not relating to the foundation and made phone calls to these other companies to question the quote and the scope of work), I felt like I found two new friends in addition to top notch foundation men. I would recommend these men and their company with ten plus stars. Additionally, I have told them that if any future customer of theirs wants a verbal recommendation, that they should not hesitate to give those clients my phone number.

Description of Work
Piers, sills, joints, etc. needed replacement and repairs

Category concrete repair,foundation repair,patios

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

01/19/2021

Amanda C.

Very professional crew, showed up on time for an appraisal for foundation repairs on a home we were contemplating buying. They did a very detailed job and explained everything well. They were very clear about the scope of work and the timeline and gave me confidence that what they were telling me was what needed to be done. If I need another appraisal I would go to them again. Well worth the cost (which gets credited to the work if ordered.)

Description of Work
Appraisal for foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

09/10/2020

Donald D.

All went well. I would highly recommend Al Sanchez Construction.

Description of Work
Shoring and leveling.

Category woodworking,stucco,mudjacking

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

06/30/2020

HEATHER B.

They did a great job and were professional.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

We appreciate the positive review. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to repair your home.

06/15/2020

Lesha C.

Al Sanchez construction came out for an estimate, was very polite, on time, knowledgeable, and offered good solutions and options. They took an appropriate amount of time to make an assessment and shared with me their findings and alternatives. They were not pushy but made themselves available for questions and alternatives. I appreciate their honesty and communication style. The team did a great job...from the first visit to give me a quote...to the end until when they were done! The professionalism I experienced was beyond what I expected. All employees were very professional and personable. They did not try to "sell" me on services, which to me, spoke volumes on the integrity of the company. I appreciate the services and I can depend on them in the future.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Thank you for your positive review and we appreciate your business!

06/11/2020

Blake L.

Friendly workers! Great pricing. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Sand pumping

Category concrete driveways,foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

05/04/2020

Ronald D.

We researched the foundation leveling process and obtained four estimates from the oldest and highest rated companies in our area, the West Bank of New Orleans. We chose Sanchez Construction after a very deliberate evaluation of the four companies bidding the job. We are extremely satisfied. Mr. Dave Sanchez is a consummate professional, honest, and very knowledgeable.. He and Mr. Pfister performed the pre and post measurements and finished within Dave’s initial estimate. The work crew was professional, competent, prompt and dedicated. It was a pleasure doing business with Mr. Dave Sanchez.

Description of Work
We needed our foundation leveled and stabilized.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,mudjacking,foundation repair,patios

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you taking the time to write this for our company. Let us know if you ever need anything, and thank you for your business!

04/28/2020

James A.

Dave and Mike gave a detailed and personable presentation regarding work to be performed. Explained all aspects of the project. Work completed in a timely manner. Reasonably priced. I would recommend and hire again if needed.

Description of Work
Leveled section of my raised home and provided additional support in a separate section.

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

We appreciate you taking the time for the positive review. Please give us a call if you ever need our assistance. Thank you for your business!

11/01/2019

Skip D.

These are the guys you want for leveling your home. My house leveling was spot on, plus some. They are professional, honest and worked above and beyond expectations. Will hire again. David, Mike and crew were awesome.

Description of Work
leveling of house on piers

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

Appreciate the recommendation, we enjoyed repairing your foundation and getting to know you. Let us know if you need anything in the future. Thank you!

10/29/2019

L I.

Very professional, on time, gave advise on simple solutions that could help address current situation related to subsidance of the terrain. Based on my experience, I would recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
Consultation on need for foundation repair.

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

We appreciate the positive review, we advise our customers the best we can to make sure they know what the issues are. Sometimes its a simple fix that does not require costly expense.

09/06/2019

Dwayne H.

It was excellent, everything was spot-on.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof.

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

Thank you for your positive review!

08/30/2019

Joseph P.

It went well! I am very pleased with their work. They are open and communicative about the job and changes that may happen during the job. If you aren't satisfied, they will do their best to get your satisfaction. The workers were really nice and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

08/22/2019

Krista H.

Will definitely hire them again for other houses when needed. Completely professional and did a great job on leveling the front of my house.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

Thank you for your positive review!

08/09/2019

Rowland H.

The home I bought came with many years of neglected foundation needs, previous repairs that were improperly done, and quite a bit of termite damage (and a few live termites Al Sanchez found). Repairs spanned the entire home. ------ Al Sanchez Construction was about the 4th contractor I had look at the repairs and within 10 minutes of them doing their inspection I knew I had found the company I was going with. David and Mike showed up and quickly realized they wanted a few more of their team involved in order to get a proper assessment. David did a great job of explaining what deficiencies they were seeing, what didn't meet industry standards, and what was completely unacceptable. ------- Throughout the process there was some discovery work, which was completely expected and even Mike explained that before the estimate was given. Every time there was something new discovered Mike and David were onsite to explain the needed repairs and usually gave a couple of options. Never felt pressured to make repairs that could wait or make repairs that were excessively expensive. This experience might be the first time I have seen a contractor give credit for items that did not need to be done. -------- David and Mike were onsite very often and knew exactly where their crews were. The crews were always courteous and I never received one complaint from the neighbors during the project. Al Sanchez saved my house and without a doubt I would hire them again if the need ever arose. ----- I cannot brag on them enough; and friends and family who saw the house before and after their efforts cannot believe it is the same house. Al Sanchez Construction literally saved my house.

Description of Work
Foundation repairs, structural repairs, siding, saving my house.

Category woodworking,house painters,foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Review for Al Sanchez Construction LLC - 4950 Meuse St, Metairie, LA - 38042101

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate it, glad your experience was a pleasant one.

04/24/2019

Britton A.

The work was done very quickly and professionally, with good communication along the way.

Description of Work
Foundation repairs

Category woodworking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/20/2019

Thank you for your positive review. It was a pleasure repairing your foundation. Let us know if you need anything.

04/11/2019

Albertha T.

My house is on piers and i saw signs of shifting over the past year where the nail holes and seams in the sheet rock were starting to appear on a few walls and approximately and inch of slippage from one pier at the back of the house. I was dreading having getting the estimates and having the work done. I hired the Al Sanchez team after getting 3 inspections and quotes. Michael Pfister did the inspection. He was a few minutes early for the appointment, called before he came and was thorough, professional and friendly. He was the only inspector to go upstairs and into the attic to inspect the fireplace and provide a thorough analysis of the complete job. Michael was very prompt and efficient in emailing me a quote, answering my questions, setting up a time to sign the contract and getting a crew to my home to do the work. The crew arrived promptly at 8:00 a.m. and were professional with the work. All of the work was done to my satisfaction. I just can't say enough about my positive experience with Michael and the Al Sanchez team. I would absolutely hire them again!

Description of Work
Stabilize Foundation and Rebuild and Shore up Piers

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

We appreciate the positive review. Let us know if you need anything!

01/31/2019

Esra O.

Our house needed additional piers, beams and shims. David and Michael made themselves available for all our questions. They came to the first interview with a folder containing all the information about their company: Licence and insurance information, certificates etc. They returned phone calls in a timely manner, started and finished the job as they promised. They visualized what needed to be done with very clear computer diagrams. They regularly showed us how they progressed, always left the site clean. They have already brilliant reviews here and I have difficulty adding something new. I'm very happy that the positive reviews I read about them turned out to be correct. We had a very bad experience with a previous contractor and it was great to see that honest people still exist in the construction business. I feel I can call them whenever I need an opinion about any major repair for our house. We are very pleased with Al Sanchez construction.

Description of Work
Foundation repair: Piers, beams, shims

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It was a pleasure working with you and getting to know you, let us know if you ever need anything, repairs, recommendations, advice, etc. You can count on us!

11/05/2018

Neil J.

Overall great. Of the companies I contacted they were (surprisingly) the only ones to crawl underneath the house to take a look at what was really needed. Once I have them the go-ahead they communicated very well and did this small job in the time estimated. The only reason they get a C rather than an A for responsiveness is the initial contact. I left a message on their listed phone number then also on their Angie's list #. I almost didn't get a chance to use them because it took longer than expected for them to check their phone messages and get back to me.

Description of Work
Repair sagging & rotten foundation in back of raised house.

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We apologize for not contacting you sooner, thankfully we spoke with you in time and we appreciate you trusting us with the repair of your home.

10/19/2018

Misha L.

The staff and crew of Al Sanchez Construction was nothing short of amazing. They truly value their customers and do what is necessary to make sure they are satisfied. I just purchased my home just over a year ago and I was having a major foundation issue. I had everything from cracks/separations in the wall and windows to doors that would not open/close/unlock, my house even leaving to one side with major cracks in my bricks and mortar. Additionally, I have tile floors and I was seeing cracks in the tile and in one place my floor separated and dropped about 2-3 inches. Needless to say I panicked. Mike and Dave came in and explain why I was seeing the issues I was having. They checked my entire home to see if the issues were isolated to the side with the issues or if it was the entire home. It was determined that it was one side. They provide me an estimate within a day or two. I waited almost 3 weeks before I decided to go with Al Sanchez as I had about 5-6 other companies come look at my home. I have a super busy schedule and Mike and Dave were super accommodating. They were understanding of the many requests and inquiries I made about their business and the process. Mario and Mike spent time with me inside of my home explaining what repairs would need to be done on the inside to repair my walls and cracked floor. I am also a recent grad and as we all know recent grads don't have much disposable income so it was important that I got a good company at a good price. I believe I got more value than what I would have gotten with any other company. Their prices were reasonable, the job was done timely and thoroughly, and they walked me through each step of the process so I could see that the work was being completed properly. They warranty their work and the warranty is transferable. Although, I dont foresee using it I am glad to have it available. They did everything they promised in the contract and I couldn't be happier with the service I received. I'd give them my business 10 times over.

Description of Work
foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

10/19/2018

Misha L.

Description of Work
foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

10/09/2018

Priscilla G.

He didn't seem to have knowledge of how to solve the drainage issue and never gave me a bid.

Description of Work
brick work and drainage on existing patio

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

Hello Angies' List Customer, we have never inspected this property regarding any drainage or foundation issues. You have us confused with another company.

06/29/2018

Ruth G.

This review is long overdue; but, after expressing numerous times to individuals the great work that Al Sanchez Construction did in repairing my home’s foundation, I finally decided to put it in writing. I have a 70 year-old home that was having recurring foundation issues and was, literally, “lopsided” in various areas. Back in February of 2012, I tried to get my house “leveled” by another company; instead, I ended up losing $11, 520 dollars to extremely substandard work. Now, fast forward to January 2018. Using Angie’s List as a resource, I contacted Al Sanchez Construction to repair and level my home’s foundation and was immediately impressed by their professionalism and honesty. The work that my home’s foundation ultimately needed was very extensive, physically challenging, and time consuming; but the extremely hardworking crew of Al Sanchez Construction knew exactly what to do! And at the end of each day, the crew always took great care in leaving the work area clean and orderly. I now have - thanks to Al Sanchez Construction - a leveled 70 year-old home with a strong, solid foundation!!! Finally!!! Thank goodness!!! Thank you so much to David Sanchez and his crew at Al Sanchez Construction!!!

Description of Work
Foundation repairs and leveling.

Work Completed On 02/01/2018