A-Demand Maintenance

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

A-Demand is a company that has been serving residential and commercial properties for over 20 years....

Priority Roofing

We specialize in asphalt shingles and metal roofs. Our team has over 50 years of experience in Southern Louisiana. We offer next day estimates and roofs completed within 2 weeks. Please call today to schedule your estimate!

TLC Home Improvements

TLC Home Improvements can provide you with quality home Improvement at a reasonable price. Everything from demo, painting or basic home Improvements. Let us give your home the TLC it needs! Licensed and Insured! Give us a call.

J&D Multiservices,LLC

With over 10 years of focus & service on quality work, we are owner operated and want to ensure our customers are happy with the outcome of services rendered. I will never cut corners even when it's more expensive. I want to make sure my customers are 100% happy with the overall project! Please give us a call today we look forward to servicing you!

Offers by J&D Multiservices,LLC on Angi

11/03/2015

Description of Work
Ask to put a new ladder in my attic. Seemed to be reluctant to take the job. Said he would get back to me--never called again.

Category handyman service,landscaping

01/31/2013

What can I say about Mike Jacobson? He is the best! I hired him originally because he lived very nearby and I saw his truck with phone number. I had some tree stumps and vines overtaking a part of my yard, and he spent much time and effort removing them so that they would not grow back. He also meticulously trimmed a creeping fig that I have covering my front porch. I asked if he did any other wor...

Description of Work
Weed and tree removal, dryer hookups, window repair, electrical work, woodworking,

Category handyman service,landscaping

Residential & commercial AC, heating, plumbing, electrical, flooring, painting, remodeling, carpentry, fencing, handymen, landscaping, siding, water heater & wrought iron.

Sheet rock, roofing & concrete.