A-Demand Maintenance

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

A-Demand is a company that has been serving residential and commercial properties for over 20 years....

Bernard Blanchard Electric

Bernard Blanchard Electric is an locally owned and operated full service electrical company with over 25 years of dedication to serving the residents of New Orleans and the surrounding parishes. Bernard is the sole owner and work force of the company. Bernard Blanchard Electric is State Licensed and carries parish licenses as well along with worker's compensation and liability insurance. Saturday appointments are available.

Air Creation Heating & Cooling

The experienced technicians at Air Creation Heating & Cooling LLC install new heating and cooling systems. We look at your original unit to assess the current air flow in your home. If it’s providing good heating and cooling patterns, we’ll install your new unit the same way to ensure continuous, even air flow.

GnC Electric LLC

Specializing in ELECTRICAL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! G&C Electric, LLC ......Police, Military, Veteran Discounts

11/03/2015

Description of Work
Ask to put a new ladder in my attic. Seemed to be reluctant to take the job. Said he would get back to me--never called again.

Category handyman service,landscaping

01/31/2013

What can I say about Mike Jacobson? He is the best! I hired him originally because he lived very nearby and I saw his truck with phone number. I had some tree stumps and vines overtaking a part of my yard, and he spent much time and effort removing them so that they would not grow back. He also meticulously trimmed a creeping fig that I have covering my front porch. I asked if he did any other wor...

Description of Work
Weed and tree removal, dryer hookups, window repair, electrical work, woodworking,

Category handyman service,landscaping

Residential & commercial AC, heating, plumbing, electrical, flooring, painting, remodeling, carpentry, fencing, handymen, landscaping, siding, water heater & wrought iron.

Sheet rock, roofing & concrete.