All States Exteriors

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2009

4.4

All States Exteriors, LLC is a family owned roofing company and window installation company. We specialize in exterior home improvement services. Since 1992 we have provided the highest quality roofing, siding (James Hardie Preferred Remodeler), windows, doors and guttering with professional installation for homes in Wichita, KS, Kansas City, KS and the surrounding areas....

New Star Home Improvement

New Star Home Improvement Wichita, KS, 67218 (316) 251-3703 New Star Home Improvement is a professional painter that has been in business since 2004 with 30 years of experience. Contact us for more info. Painting Service Contractor; Interior Painting Service; Exterior Painting Service Eastborough, KS Painting Service, Painting Contractor, House Painting Company, Residential Interior Painting, Residential Exterior Painting http://newstarhomeimprovementks.com

Climate Shield Home Exteriors

📌📌NO WINDOW WELLS PLEASE! 📌📌📌 Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Wichita

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Wichita! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today!ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

11/19/2018

About as good as a remodel project can go.

Description of Work
Several windows

Category replacement windows

04/25/2018

The work was started ahead of schedule and was done faster than expected. There was one unforeseen problem (due to our deck pergola coming in contact with the new gutter). We worked with the company to reach a solution, they fixed it the next week, and we are delighted!

Description of Work
new roofs and gutters on two buildings

Category gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed], we are so happy you are delighted with your experience with our company. We really appreciate your business.

09/28/2015

Very good and knowledgeable salesman. Good installers, but concrete dust everywhere and crew's ladders tore up my yard. Crew does work with ladders instead of pump jacks, so the crew ladders marring the James Harding factory finished caused many punch list items. Window installers good, but leaves windows clean to siding installer foreman. Too many punch list items, and too much time spent having ...

Description of Work
Fiberglass window insert replacements and James Harding siding replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

09/18/2015

I was very satisfied with the entire process. Installer did a great job. I have additional windows that need replaced, and I will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 casement windows.

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

04/09/2015

I was pleased with my experience with All States Exteriors. I had them replace all of the siding on my house with pre-painted Hardiplank siding and also had them replace my wood shake roof with a composite roof. Their bids were competitive and their work was outstanding. I dealt with Wes, and he was not high pressure at all; he made recommendations to help me stay within my budget. All States was ...

Description of Work
Replaced wood shake roof with composite roof ($15,000) and replace all siding on house with pre-painted Hardiplank siding ($37,000).

Category roofing,siding

Doors. Gutters. Insulation. Painting – Exterior. Roofing. Siding (including James Hardie products). Windows

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available