K-Guard Kansas City

Founded 2015 • With Angi since May 2015

9910 W 62nd Ter

Shawnee, KS 66203

The K-Guard System - Unlike most leaf gutter guards, K-Guard is a completely engineered, fully integrated, leaf free system. No other leaf gutter guards can offer the protection, strength, durability, capacity and attractiveness of our K-Guard gutter covers. The K-Guard gutter cover system is built around our patented, high-strength hangers which are made of all-weather, high-impact polymers. The lifespan of the K-Guard leaf gutter guard system is practically unlimited. Because our gutters are a full 5-inches wide, our system is able to drain more water than other, smaller leaf rain cover gutters and leaf gutter guards. In contrast to the sharp corners and vertical faces of most rain gutter systems, the smooth, curved appearance of K-Guard complements and adds beauty to your home. K-Guard's patented and professionally installed leaf free gutter guard protection system is so effective at keeping leaves and debris out of your gutters, it's guaranteed to remain clog-free for life unlike those other gutter covers and leaf guards on the market - so cleaning gutters will never be a part of your life....

10/01/2021

Alan K.

The team at K-Guard have been great with which to work and have been extremely fair. Our sales representative, John, was very polite, informative, and extremely helpful resolving a misunderstanding, which resolution made our purchase possible. John was also very thorough in leading us through the process and with the follow up. Our installers, Michael, and Jeremy were extremely polite, informative, and very accommodating. Michael walked me through the process before the work even really started. He even talked to me regarding a couple of suggestions. Michael laid his thoughts in a very logical process and in such a clear manner that my wife & I were quickly convinced to make these minor changes that really improved the look and appeal while also making the drainage process more efficient. Michael and Jeremy were also exceptionally courteous and informative when our two-year-old granddaughter wanted to know what they were doing. The K-Guard Team members demonstrated they are one of the most important assets K-Guard. After considerable research, we landed upon K-Guard as the best solution for our replacement gutters. We had Leaf Guard Gutters on a commercial building that we owned, and while they were great, we experienced some issues with them. My research for an even better solution resulted in learning that K-Guard seemed to address the Lear Guard Gutters weaknesses. While mentioning this to a K-Guard Team member, he advised me that the designer of Leaf Guard Gutter left that company and developed G-Guard gutters as an improvement over his earlier design. Tests on the installed K-Guard Gutters on our home have demonstrated that the designer did in fact make improvements that addressed weakness in his earlier design. There is no doubt that K-Guard Gutters cost more than normal gutters, but if you have the money to invest in your home, you need to look at K-Guard Gutters as they are worth every penny that you invest and more!

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement

06/09/2021

Donnie R.

I am so pleased with our new K-Guard gutters. Our Sales Rep Larry Moore was great to work with. He encouraged us to get quotes from several other companies including their direct competitor Leaf Guard along with reviewing the online reviews. Larry took his time measuring and listening to my needs and worked with us to make sure we had the perfect quote. He showed me the differences between several other gutter systems and what sets them apart without being pushy. He told me exactly who was going to call me next and what to expect. I then got a call from Kelly Bollin to set up the install date and time. He was very friendly to work with and helped get the install setup within a few days. Kelly then called back yesterday to confirm my install for today at 8:00 AM. He told me to expect Installers Michael and Jeremy for the install. Both Michael and Jeremy were awesome to work with. Michael asked me if I had any questions or concerns before they got started. I did talk to him about a few questions I had on the guttering off the side of the house. He took a look and addressed my concerns and told me how he would fix this issue when they installed the new gutters. They then got started right away and wasted no time getting the old guttering down. He noticed some rot on the corners of the fascia board so they let me know and replaced a section that needed to be replaced and proceeded with the gutters. They took their time to make sure they were installed perfectly and still got them done quickly. When they finished they did a great job cleaning up and hauling the old away you cannot tell they were ever here. Before they left Michael walked around the house with me to make sure I was happy and to address the concerns I had mentioned on the sides of the house earlier. Michael showed me the remedy they did to help. It was just perfect. I am extremely pleased and could not have been in better hands from Larry our Sales Guy to Kelly who set up everything and to Michael and Jeremy our installers. 5-star service all the way around. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing gutters.

Description of Work
Replace and install new gutters

10/28/2020

Bridget M.

Great company and great customer service. Kelly was excellent

Description of Work
All new gutters and downspouts

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business and are here if you ever need anything. Thanks, Travis Burch Owner K-Guard Kansas City

06/16/2020

Gretchen S.

The KGuard installation went very smoothly. The tech were very efficient and task-oriented. They completed the entire job in one day - including clean-up. They also addressed any of my questions and if they had a question, they didn't hesitate to ask. Price/cost for KGuard system is high and so their service and warranty is expected.

Description of Work
Existing gutters were removed and KGuard gutter system installed

05/21/2020

Susie M.

From the moment we had are consultation with Paul to the final clean up, K Guard was great! A little pricey but well worth every penny. The work was finished in one day and they were very punctual. The whole system is beyond what others had shown us. The match ro our house paint was exact and it really adds to the look of our house.

Description of Work
New guttering with a leaf guard

11/06/2019

Niels H.

Easy experience overall. Booked K-Guard months in advance and needed them to coordinate with my painter who took the gutters down and then would need to paint the new gutters. When the house was ready for the install, it was super quick and the results look great. The design of the system is great - two gutters slope opposite from what they did originally to prevent future wood rot, as there was a lot of wood rot from how the gutters used to drain. Product is a little pricier than the average gutter, but it's also much bigger and can handle more water and will never need cleaning out. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Replacement of gutters and downspouts

10/10/2019

DALE C.

Extremely well. Salesman early for appointment, quote give, job done within 3 weeks of quote. Very professional demolition of old and install of new gutters. Cleanup was great. Installed in one day, came by a little later to touch up a few scuffs with spray paint. We have a lot of large trees and tree debris falling on roof, system has worked as promised. I do not have to use a ladder anymore.

Description of Work
Remove old gutters, replace with K-guard gutter system.

09/21/2019

Ramona S.

Never got a response from anyone. Not even a phone call. Waste of my time. Won't use you again to find services.

Description of Work
guttering and leaf guard

Category gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], I think you have the wrong company. I just looked through our Angie's Quote Request and not seeing your name or address listed for requesting a qoute. We'd love to be able to help you If we could but unfortunately you are outside of our coverage area. Sincerely, Travis Burch Owner K-Guard Kansas City

03/09/2019

Myrtha F.

Salesman made it sound like just what I needed. Price was high but considering the fact that he said wood rot would be FIXED and that it was a lifetime guarantee I proceeded. Hugh mistake! The quality of the work and the customer service is the worst I have experienced in my 60 + years. First of all they show up whenever they feel like it without any notice. Destroyed my mailbox and don't even mention it to me. Knock off some of my trim and just leave it. Roof of storage room was lifted an inch or so and the space just left. Everything I complained about I was told the problem was something wrong with my house. "Kids" who come out to fix the mailbox stick it in the ground and pile rocks around it. Redo of mailbox is still wobbly. All this and I have yet to have someone say sorry. Amateur patch on the roof gap. Next I have leaks behind gutters. Again they show up with no notice. Months later another leak behind gutter. They SUPPOSEDLY put sealer on this area but my security camera showed no one in that spot all day. Once again I am told that my house and not the gutters are causing the problem. DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE. YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU CHOOSE THIS COMPANY. If you have already made the mistake, I suggest getting the whole job inspected. I'm sure you'll be surprised by what you find.

Description of Work
gutter replacement

08/18/2018

Georgene S.

It went very well. When the hard rains came and because of our roof pitch, the corners of the gutters, where they met, did not stop the water from going over the gutter like a waterfall. They had to come back out and install a water breaker above each corner where this was happening. Now, unfortunately, there is a leaf build up at each corner that was built up. Overall, the gutters are doing what they are supposed to do.

Description of Work
Gutters installed all around whole house with old gutters removed.

Category gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback. Did you know that when that happens we'll come clean those for free? Give us a call anytime that happens to clog that diverter. We want to keep you off the ladder. Thanks, Travis Burch Owner K-Guard Leaf Free Gutters

GUTTER TOPPER OF KC

2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award; Install Gutter Topper; The Leaf Terminator; The Leaf Solution. Check out our parent company for Siding; Windows and Doors; Residential and Commercial Roofing at www.hometownexteriorskc.com or on Angie's List.

All American Gutter

*******8X Super Service Award winner!!!!! *********** 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Lifetime warranty on all new gutter installations (workmanship & materials).

ELY SIDING CO

We have been in business for over 35 years and have had a lot of experience and success installing siding ,windows and gutter for the Kansas City metro area. We offer free estimates to our customers and enjoy working for you to put quality work on your home .Owner always on the job. Licensed and Insured. Our company DOES NOT DO ANY KIND OF WOOD SIDING, HARDIE BOARD SIDING ,CONCRETE SIDING OR SMART SIDING work . WE DO NOT replace window glass. Please review our service areas as they have changed.

Gutters. Gutter Covers. Gutter Cleaning.

Under Shingle Covers.