KC Pier LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since January 2017

Voted Kansas City's Best Foundation Repair and Waterproofing Company by Kansas City's Blogger Local, KC Pier offers complete foundation repair. We are experienced foundation construction experts that take pride in the quality of service we provide. All of our work is carried out by KC Pier employees that have received extensive training in foundation repair techniques. This allows us to ensure the highest quality control, ensured compliance with industry standards, and absolute success for both the company and our clients. We offer Foundation Piers, Bowed Wall Repair, Foundation Crack Repair, Basement Wall Excavation and Waterproofing, Sump Pump and Interior Drain Systems. KC Pier uses our OWN EMPLOYEES for our services. KC Pier crews are professional and knowledgable and do only foundation repair every day. KC Pier lifetime warranties are fully transferrable. We are fully bonded and insured. KC Pier is BBB A rated and Angie's List A rated We are currently 20 - 25 employees, offering owner financing and free estimates....

One Source KC

One Source is a locally owned and operated company. One Source is licensed and insured. We take pride in our growth through referrals and we always strive to conduct our business with honesty and integrity.

Offers by One Source KC  on Angi
Atlantis Drainage Solutions

Atlantis Drainage Solutions was incorporated in 1997. The President, Ken Banks, was previously employed with a local foundation repair company for 6 1/2 years before starting his own company. It was his belief based on personal experience, as well as professional engineer statements, that the majority (85%) of wet basements could be made dry or maintained dry by improving and managing the water run-off (drainage) around the structure. Therefore our motto became, We Correct the Cause Not the Symptom!

Noah's Flood, Restoration & Remodeling

Full Basement remodels, modern kitchen Design, new bathroom design, new patio construcción.

04/16/2019

KC Pier was so easy to work with. They followed through on every aspect of the job, answered my questions and completed the work on time. I highly recommend them. Honest and reliable.

Description of Work
Polyjacking, downspout extensions, side walk repairs and grading on my commercial property.

Category basement waterproofing

02/20/2019

It was excellent. All the way from the point of them coming out to look at the work, providing the estimate, and actually getting the work done. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
I had them install a towel drain and two sump pumps.

Category drain pipe

02/20/2019

I have no complaints for them. They did a good job and I have nothing bad to say. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They did some plumbing work for me.

Category plumbing

02/19/2019

They did a good job. The guys working for them used some of our equipment, but they replaced it.

Description of Work
They installed beams in my basement.

Category remodeling

09/21/2017

We had KC Pier excavate our front yard to waterproof the foundation wall, install a drain system and tie it all in to a new sump pump with battery backup. It took longer than anticipated but that was because of unforeseen problems with rock underground and some shady work by a previous contractor. KC Pier fixed the problems the old contractor caused and put everything back together just like new. ...

Description of Work
Foundation waterproofing and new sump pump

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

07/18/2017

The Quality of the work looks good, they only issue I had was they came a week after our original planned work date. I am doing a Home Rehab/Flip so time is very important.

Description of Work
I needed Support beams installed against my foundation walls that were bowing inward less than 2". They installed 11 Beams and sealed all cracks in the foundation in one day.

Category basement waterproofer","foundation repair contractor

06/21/2017

The initial sales team and foremen are very professional and inspire confidence. That said, there was very poor communication about when the teams would complete work and exactly what they planned to do. Additionally, work that was promised to be done was not--and the foreman, nor the office manager would return calls or messages about next steps. The job took much longer than estimated--and the foreman did not stay on the scene. As soon as he left, the crew seems to slack and/or complain they couldn't move forward until the foreman returned. A wall was removed and I was told they'd have a crew put in new drywall, but that never happened, nor would anyone return my calls or messages about when that might happen--or whether there would be additional costs. All that said, the crews were very tidy in their work and what they finished appears to look okay, although it has not been tested to determine whether a solution was reached. I understand this business is very busy following a rainy season, but if they are willing to bid a project, they should be willing to complete it in a timely manner. Also, I've made repeated requests to have a list of all the work they've done for my home records and this has not been done. Mike and Corey seem like good, competent people, but a lack of follow through by Terry and Amanda have been extremely disappointing.

Description of Work
Sump pump installation, followed earlier remediation that failed to stop initial flooding problems.

05/10/2017

Everyone on the crew was very professional and they were extremely tidy and careful with the way they handled everything from cleanup to replanting landscaping that had to be temporarily removed. While I'm still waiting to see how the foundation holds up after the next round of rain, I'm very happy with the service provided to date.

Description of Work
I needed to repair a foundation crack at the front of my home, following a rainstorm that resulted in a flooded basement.

03/22/2017

KC Pier installed 12 piers under my foundation. Many piers were installed 30 feet in depth which with other companies would have cost additional amount for depths over 15 feet. They had to install an additional Pier in one location due to unforeseen problems with the foundation itself. There was no additional cost for this.

Description of Work
Place piers under a sinking foundation and raise foundation.

03/11/2017

Mike Wright, from KC Pier, was very professional and patient in answering all my questions. The crew, lead by Matt, was efficient and kept the work area cleaned as they installed the braces. I would use KC Pier again, they did a great job.

Description of Work
I had to have my basement walls braced to stabilize them.

Category foundation repair contractor

Pier installation to correct foundation settlement, waterproofing leaking basements, straightening or stabilizing bowing walls, leveling concrete slabs and correcting poor drainage, foundation piers, wall piering and ibeam support solutions.

Mudjacking