CinderBox Chimney Services

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2006

Brand new Showroom on Main Street in Zionsville. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges will apply to locations greater than 30 miles from Zionsville. Extra charge for after hours service. Award winning....

With over 16 years experience you can trust that KT Services will be your right choice. Services offered vinyl siding, concrete, driveways, sidewalks and more.

Whether it's washing away years of algae and mildew from your home or clearing away dirt buildup from the front of your office, the pressure washing services of Midwest Pressure Washing Services are your solution for a spotless exterior. We are fully committed to meeting our clients' needs and delivering exceptional results. As the owner, I take exceptional pride in my work and am a firm believer in craftsmanship.

03/29/2021

Excellent. I will definetly use them again on ANY & ALL fireplace service or work I need in the future. they were courteous, informative, & honest. I was prepared to have to replace the interior panels and was informed that wasn't necessary and would be spending money unnecessarily. Honest, knowledge, and at a fare price is a rare find these day and The Cinder Box has all three.

Description of Work
Inspection of 2 fireplaces, 1 gas & 1 wood. Inspected gas fireplace and had it running in 5 minutes and instructed us on proper operation etc... Inspected wood fireplace insert panels and saved us money on replacing the entire insert and then performed a cleaning & sweep service on the fireplace.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We take pride in making sure our customers are happy and safe!

12/29/2020

All I Can Say Is That Travis Gave Me An Exceptional Experience. This Is A Guy That Any Company Would Want For His Customer Service And Detailed Work. This Bar None Has Been The Best Experience From A Service Provider This Year Thank you Don

Description of Work
Chimney Sweep

Category chimney sweep

Thank you for your review, We take pride in exceeding customer expectations!

12/20/2020

Mike was very efficient, and explained every step of the process in detail. Mike and his crew did a thorough chimney inspection and cleaning of the chimney (found that a sweep was not necessary). A detailed list of findings and recommendations was documented, and an estimate presented. I was hesitant to use my fireplace until having it inspected, but now am looking forward to my first use of the s...

Description of Work
Chimney inspection, chimney sweep, dryer vent cleaning

Category chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback, We take pride in exceeding your expectations. Thanks again Jeff

11/04/2020

Mike and Travis did a wonderful job. Explained work and completed the cleaning. I was given a verbal report as well as emailed.

Description of Work
Chimney Sweep

Category chimney sweep

[Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. CinderBox Team

09/30/2020

Technician was polite, clean, and efficient. Insert is working well now.

Description of Work
Service on a Pacific Energy insert

Category fireplaces,animal removal

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback on our performance We hope you enjoy your fireplace this winter Thank you Jeff

CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeping and Inspection, Woodburning Stove and Fireplace Insert Cleaning and Service, Chimney Cap and Damper Installation, Safety Inspections, Gas Log Installation and Service, Stainless Steel Chimney Relining Systems, Chimney Repairs, Crown Repairs, Dryer Vent Cleaning & Hearth Accessories.Masonry repair

Air Duct Cleaning