JORDAN VIDEO SYSTEMS

With Angi since August 2008

Indiana Alarm

Indiana Alarm has been a locally owned and operated company for over a decade. Our customers are our family and we strive to provide every single one of them with the highest quality of service and equipment that is available. Although, we are locally owned and operated we provide the most up to date knowledge on new cutting edge technology in the industry. We make it our mission to provide our customers with the most current product information on the market. Our prices and customer service rival that of any of the "big named" security companies in the market today. When you call for a service call or simply have a question about your system, you are calling a local number within Indiana. Our security and automation equipment is manufactured by the top names in the industry today and our monitoring station is based and operated within the United States. We offer free home visits for estimates with a "no pressure" presentation that leaves you available to evaluate your options on your own time.

Bucks Electric

We are a full service electrical contractor that only does quality work. We do all electircal work, such as outlets, switches, fans, new construction, remodels, panel upgrades, car charging stations, generators, surge protectors, and more. Free Estimates! 317-430-8297

Smartifi Homes

Specializing in home automation! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Smartifi Homes on Angi

10/03/2008

Description of Work
In January of 2008, Jordan was contacted by my general contractor to install a drive alarm and four security cameras. He and his partner did so. I got a drive alarm, four cameras and a monitor. He said that if there was any problem, the first call to him was no charge, thereafter $75 just to come out and assess the situation. Within a few days, the drive alarm kept going off for no discernible reason. I contacted the contractor and Jordan told him that he would order some sort of cover for it since it was probably the wind. My contractor placed something over the alarm till Jordan got the cover. Jordan was never heard from again. Last summer, part of the monitor appeared to have failed. I emailed Jordan many times, as did the contractor. Jordan never responded. I called his cell phone and left many messages. The contractor also tried to call him with no response. The contractor even tried to locate Jordan's partner, but could not find him. I sent a certified letter to Jordan at the address on his invoice, but it was returned to me as "unclaimed". After several months, the contractor sent one of his employees out to check out the monitor. He tried calling the toll free number on the monitor (for the monitor company, not Jordan) and was told he would have to contact the installer (Jordan). So that was a dead-end. Finally the contractor traded my monitor for his older one so that I could have a complete security view of my property. And the drive alarm still goes off for no reason.

Category home security systems